Establish Your Presence at the CAAR Conference
Hosted at TCU Place in Saskatoon, the 2018 CAAR Conference is the perfect opportunity to showcase your new products and programs specifically to agri-retailers. Breakfasts and lunches are offered on the tradeshow floor, helping to encourage attendees to stop by your booth and also interact with the attendees during the dedicated trade show times.
The CAAR Conference provides an excellent opportunity to increase awareness of your organization, demonstrate your involvement in the industry, promote your products and services, support your brand and maintain a high profile before, during and after the event through exhibiting and sponsoring.
Click here for more information about sponsorship opportunities and how to become a sponsor.
Exhibitor Registration Fees
All booths on the tradeshow floor are 10'x10' and assigned on a first-come, first-served basis. To receive a complimentary or discounted booth, check out the Diamond, Platinum and Gold sponsorship opportunities. If you would like to become a member of CAAR and receive member pricing, please contact the CAAR office for more details.
CAAR Members: $1,495*
*plus applicable taxes
All Registered Exhibitors Receive
• Booth Inclusions:
- One 10’x10’ exhibit space with pipe and draping
- Standard electrical power
- Discounted pricing on booth furniture through GES*
- Overnight security in the exhibit area for the duration of the Conference
- Single admission to all Conference events including the CAAR’s Choice Awards Banquet** *New for 2018*
- Option to register discounted passes for booth workers (available for purchase when delegate registration opens in the fall)
• Acknowledgement and recognition:
- Opportunity to participate in the Innovation Showdown
- Company listing on the website
- Company listing in the Conference registration guide
- Company listing in the Conference program
- Inclusion in the Conference gift to all pre-registered retailers
*Must submit booth furniture order through GES before Jan. 26, 2018 to receive discount.
**Must confirm attendance to the banquet through the registration process or by contacting the CAAR office before Jan. 26, 2018.
in alphabetical order
Hi Tech Installations Ltd.
Keg River Chemical Corp.
Meridian Manufacturing Inc.
Stueve Canada Ltd.
Tronia Systems Ltd.
Exhibitor Ingress & Egress
1:00 - 4:00 pm on Tuesday, Feb. 13, 2018
2:00 - 4:00 pm on Thursday, Feb. 15, 2018
Please note: Set-up times are subject to change and are only outlined as an indication. Final times will be reconfirmed in the exhibitor manual prior to the event. Please be aware of the setup times when making travel arrangements for the Conference.
CAAR EXHIBITOR TRADESHOW TERMS & CONDITIONS
• IMPORTANT NOTE: A 50% surcharge (of total booth cost) will be assessed for any exhibitor tearing down prior to official close of the tradeshow, which is 2:00 pm CST, Thursday, Feb. 15, 2018.
• Ingress hours are 1:00 - 4:00 pm on Tuesday, Feb. 13, 2018. Any exhibitor not set up by close of ingress may not be admitted to the tradeshow. Late admission may be considered only with special permission from CAAR staff prior to start of ingress.
• Exhibitors must provide proof of their own liability insurance against theft, damage, accident and other causes.
• Booths are to be occupied by one company/organization only. No sharing or subletting is allowed without written approval from CAAR.
• Exhibit space that has been assigned and confirmed is not transferable.
• Switching of nametags to allow entrance is not permitted and any person not adhering to this regulation will be asked to leave.
• Prices are in Canadian funds plus applicable taxes and will be added at checkout. Total payment is payable in full upon registration.
• Exhibitor registration includes your Exhibitor pass. Additional booth workers and staff must register for a conference pass.