Establish Your Presence at the CAAR Conference
Hosted at TCU Place in Saskatoon, the 2018 CAAR Conference is the perfect opportunity to showcase your new products and programs specifically to agri-retailers, increase awareness of your organization and demonstrate your involvement in the industry.
Interact with the attendees during the dedicated tradeshow times as well as during breakfasts and lunches, which are hosted on the tradeshow floor, helping to encourage attendees to stop by your booth.
WHY YOU SHOULD EXHIBIT AT THE 2018 CAAR CONFERENCE
1. Networking and face-to-face time with new and existing customers;
2. Support your association and the agriculture industry;
3. Promote your company and brand to 300+ attendees;
4. Keep current with industry trends and updates;
5. Strengthen your competitive edge through insight into customer expectations.
Click here for more information about our sponsorship opportunities.
in alphabetical order
Can-Seed Equipment Ltd.
Coverco Buildings Ltd.
EMW Industrial Ltd.
FieldAlytics Solutions Canada Inc.
FWS Group of Companies
Glacier FarmMedia Syndication
Group Benefits Consulting of Canada
GSI / InterSystems
Hi Tech Installations Ltd.
J.R. Simplot AgriBusiness
Keg River Chemical Corp.
Meridian Manufacturing Inc.
North Star Systems Inc.
Saskatchewan Institute of Agrologists
Storage Systems Construction Corp.
Stueve Canada Ltd.
The Western Producer
Tronia Systems Ltd.
ULS Industries Ltd.
Western Financial Group Insurance Solutions
Yara Belle Plaine
Yargus Manufacturing Inc.
Exhibitor Ingress & Egress
1:00 - 4:00 pm on Tuesday, Feb. 13, 2018
2:00 - 4:00 pm on Thursday, Feb. 15, 2018
Please note: Set-up times are subject to change and are only outlined as an indication. Final times will be reconfirmed in the exhibitor manual prior to the event. Please be aware of the setup times when making travel arrangements for the Conference.
CAAR EXHIBITOR TRADESHOW TERMS & CONDITIONS
• IMPORTANT NOTE: A 50% surcharge (of total booth cost) will be assessed for any exhibitor tearing down prior to official close of the tradeshow, which is 2:00 pm CST, Thursday, Feb. 15, 2018.
• Booth cancellations received in writing prior to Dec. 1, 2017, will be refunded the full amount less a $50 administration fee. Cancellations received after Dec. 1, 2017 are non-refundable.
• Ingress hours are 1:00 - 4:00 pm on Tuesday, Feb. 13, 2018. Any exhibitor not set up by close of ingress may not be admitted to the tradeshow. Late admission may be considered only with special permission from CAAR staff prior to start of ingress.
• Exhibitors must provide proof of their own liability insurance against theft, damage, accident and other causes.
• Booths are to be occupied by one company/organization only. No sharing or subletting is allowed without written approval from CAAR.
• Exhibit space that has been assigned and confirmed is not transferable.
• Switching of nametags to allow entrance is not permitted and any person not adhering to this regulation will be asked to leave.
• Prices are in Canadian funds plus applicable taxes and will be added at checkout. Total payment is payable in full upon registration.
• Exhibitor registration includes your Exhibitor pass. Additional booth workers and staff must register for a conference pass.