Wednesday, Feb. 14 | 3:00 – 4:30 p.m.
It wouldn’t be the CAAR Conference without CAAR’s Pro-Ag Investments Auction! Always a conference highlight, this annual event supports programming and advocacy, while helping to keep membership fees low.
The Pro-Ag Investments Auction is CAAR’s only fundraiser, contributing up to 10 per cent of the association’s annual revenue. Proceeds from the auction directly support CAAR’s advocacy efforts and a diverse range of industry-strengthening initiatives.
You can show your support by participating in the CAAR Pro-Ag Investments Auction at the 2018 CAAR Conference as a bidder, a donor or both!
Bid and Buy at the Auction
Bid against your friends and colleagues on dozens of incredible products and know that every dollar you spend goes directly to CAAR.
You can expect to see Callaway XR golf clubs, a $1,000 SeCan Certified Seed voucher and two $5,000 Western Producer advertising vouchers, among many more great items.
The generosity of our members at the 2017 Pro-Ag Investments Auction allowed CAAR to:
- participate on behalf of our members in more than 30 industry events, regulatory consultations and committee meetings over the past year;
- award scholarships to students at the University of Manitoba and Olds College in Alberta; and
- fund research initiatives, such as the impact of increased ammonia tank testing frequency, to support CAAR’s lobbying positions.
Last year’s auction was a great success and raised nearly $85,000! With your help, we can make this year’s auction bigger and better than ever.
Donate to the Auction
caar.org/caar-conference/auction to view an up-to-date list of the great items available to bid on.
- CAAR’s 2018 Year in Preview Developing a comprehensive strategy for the future of CAAR. With a new year comes new opportunities for CAAR to better serve its membership, craft solutions to industry challenges and reach new stakeholders across t...
- Achieve 4R Designation at the CAAR Conference This pre-conference session is a unique opportunity for CCAs and agronomists to become designated in the company of their peers. This pre-conference session is a unique opportunity for CCAs and agronomists to beco...
- Stop. Think. Act. Building a behaviour-based culture of safety. Building a behaviour-based culture of safety. When D’Arcy Smith made the transition from automotive manufacturing to agriculture, he noticed that the industry was som...
- Green Jobs for Youth Can Benefit Retailers The Agricultural Youth Green Jobs Initiative provides opportunities for agri-retailers by funding internships. The Agricultural Youth Green Jobs Initiative provides opportunities for agri-retailers by funding inte...
- CAAR Introduces Mitch Rezansoff as Executive Director Mitch Rezansoff has a love for agriculture, a strong personal drive and an innovative spirit. Having spent significant early life on his family’s farm in the Swan River Valley, Man., Mitch Rezansoff began developing...