Anhydrous Ammonia: Safety & the Farmer - TDG Certification
Successful trainees receive: TDG (Transportation of Dangerous Goods) certificate valid for three (3) years from the date signed confirming that they are qualified to transport and handle anhydrous ammonia (Class 2.3 (8)) in a farm setting.
Online Anhydrous Ammonia: Safety & the Farmer - TDG Certification sponsored by Fertilizer Canada
- Safe handling and characteristics of ammonia,
- First Aid procedures in case of emergency
- Maintenance of nurse tank and applicator unit,
- Connection and disconnection of nurse tank to the applicator,
- Equipment maintenance,
- Reporting incidents and emergencies,
- Transportation of Dangerous Goods legislation
- Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System
This course is offered both online and through in-person training (based on demand).