Changes for the Safety & the Farmer Course
The Safety & the Farmer course is hosted by Fertilizer Canada as of October 1, 2021. You can access the course online to renew or obtain your TDG certifi-cation.
For those who registered before October 1, 2021, you will be able to access your profile for one full year after the date of issuance. Physical certificates for in-person training remain unchanged and can be ordered at caar.org.
Be A Conference Sponsor
Auction Donation Request
Be A Conference Exhibitor
Director Nominations Now Open
Annual General Meeting Update
To give delegates the best opportunity to attend the 2022 CAAR AGM, the meeting will be incorporated into the lunch break on Wednesday, Feb. 9th at the 2022 CAAR Conference. The AGM will take place in the main conference room, allowing conference attendees to eat their lunch while getting important association information. An agenda and supporting documents will be made available at the meeting. Members who are not able to attend the 2022 CAAR Conference in Edmonton can view the AGM in real time as it will be streamed on-line. Watch your email inbox and caar.org for more information on the AGM and how to view it remotely, if required.
CAAR Perks Partner
CAAR members have exclusive access to discounted products and services that can save you hundreds or even thousands every year, including exclusive access to programs not widely available, like affordable health and pension benefits for your staff through Group Benefits Consulting of Canada. For more information, please visit caar.org/resources/caar-perk. If you have any suggestions re: who/what you would like to see added as a Perk Partner, please let us know and we will explore opportunities out there.
- Quarterly At-A-Glance (January – March 2022) CAAR was busy in the first quarter of 2022 - we know it's hard to keep up with everything. Learn about CAAR's activities in our first Quarterly At-A-Glance of 2022, providing an overview of how we represented and adv...
- Disaster Recovery Planning When disaster strikes, are you ready to get your business back up and running with minor disruption? Learn how to prepare with some advance planning. Fire, tornado, flooding, hurricanes and even strong winds and p...
- Executive Director's Message: Green Climate Plan Hits at Synthetic Fertilizers From the April issue of CAAR Communicator: Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada chose to release a discussion document: Reducing emissions arising from the application of fertilizer in Canada’s agriculture sector, on end...
- AgTech: It’s Here. Get Used To It. Agricultural technology shapes the way our farmers go about their business—and you need to be up on current and future trends to serve your customers. Learn about some of the newer technologies being offered within o...
- Get to Know Taylor Olsen It’s no secret that CAAR Board team members seem to like the Great Outdoors, and this issue’s all-star is no exception. Taylor Olsen, Operations Manager of Olds Fertilizers & Agri Services in Olds, Alberta, talke...