Is each of your company’s locations represented through CAAR membership? By registering all of your company’s non-member branch locations, you can ensure they are covered by CAAR’s advocacy and regulatory support, training programs and much more. Register additional branches for $335 per location today!
Membership Matters for Regulatory and Compliance Support
CAAR’s advocacy work, regulatory compliance support, training programs, annual conference and communications services are designed and executed to benefit all Canadian ag retail businesses. The support of our membership allows us to continue offering these services at little to no cost to members. Below is just a selection of the initiatives CAAR undertakes on behalf of members.
Equivalency Certificate SH 11960.1
Equivalency Certificate SH 11960.1, obtained April 20, 2018 and valid until Dec. 31, 2019, authorizes members of CAAR and their clients to pressure test their applicator tanks and nurse wagons every five years instead of every three years as prescribed in the CSA B620-14 Standard.
Voluntary Decal Program
To easily identify tanks and nurse wagons requiring testing every three or five years, CAAR introduced a voluntary, industry-led tank decal program in October 2018. Two new decals, offered through CAAR Mart, serve as clear visual labels to identify three and five-year tanks.
Bringing Your Voice to the Table
CAAR has brought the agri-retail voice to the table in numerous important discussions including Fertilizer Canada’s Parliamentary Forum where CAAR Executive Director Mitch Rezansoff met with multiple representatives to share ag retail concerns.
Featuring over 300 attendees, 16+ hours of networking time and informative presentations covering industry Mergers and Acquisitions, mental health in ag retail and communicating with financial institutions from an ag retail perspective, the conference is an excellent event that provides timely, in-depth information each year.
Register Additional Branches Today
Thank you in advance for your support of CAAR through membership, we look forward to working with you and on your behalf in the coming year.
- Membership Makes a Difference Membership renewal time is upon us once again. Continue reading to see how CAAR membership benefits your business and helps to strengthen the industry. CAAR is a member driven, non-for-profit association, represe...
- CAAR Members Give Back Through the Thank-A-Retailer Contest CAAR congratulates Prairie Giants Crop Supply (Inglis, Man.) and Sharpe’s Crop Services (Moosomin, Sask.) for their recent wins in ADAMA’s Thank-a-Retailer Community Contest! Both retailers received $15,000 to suppor...
- Happy Holidays from CAAR CAAR’s staff and board of directors would like to wish our members and their families a safe and restful holiday season. Our office will be closed from December 23 through January 3. We will re-open on January 6, 20...
- Share Your Customer Appreciation Events Nobody appreciates their customers like CAAR members! If you’re having a special customer appreciation event this summer, share the photos with your association. Read more for details. Our members are known for sh...
- CAAR Member Achieves 4R Certification The Cottam branch of CAAR retailer member Setterington's Fertilizer Service Ltd. has recently become the third agriculture nutrient service provider to achieve Ontario 4R Certification, a program administered by Fert...