Is each of your company’s locations represented through CAAR membership? By registering all of your company’s non-member branch locations, you can ensure they are covered by CAAR’s advocacy and regulatory support, training programs and much more. Register additional branches for $335 per location today!
Membership Matters for Regulatory and Compliance Support
CAAR’s advocacy work, regulatory compliance support, training programs, annual conference and communications services are designed and executed to benefit all Canadian ag retail businesses. The support of our membership allows us to continue offering these services at little to no cost to members. Below is just a selection of the initiatives CAAR undertakes on behalf of members.
Equivalency Certificate SH 11960.1
Equivalency Certificate SH 11960.1, obtained April 20, 2018 and valid until Dec. 31, 2019, authorizes members of CAAR and their clients to pressure test their applicator tanks and nurse wagons every five years instead of every three years as prescribed in the CSA B620-14 Standard.
Voluntary Decal Program
To easily identify tanks and nurse wagons requiring testing every three or five years, CAAR introduced a voluntary, industry-led tank decal program in October 2018. Two new decals, offered through CAAR Mart, serve as clear visual labels to identify three and five-year tanks.
Bringing Your Voice to the Table
CAAR has brought the agri-retail voice to the table in numerous important discussions including Fertilizer Canada’s Parliamentary Forum where CAAR Executive Director Mitch Rezansoff met with multiple representatives to share ag retail concerns.
Featuring over 300 attendees, 16+ hours of networking time and informative presentations covering industry Mergers and Acquisitions, mental health in ag retail and communicating with financial institutions from an ag retail perspective, the conference is an excellent event that provides timely, in-depth information each year.
Register Additional Branches Today
Thank you in advance for your support of CAAR through membership, we look forward to working with you and on your behalf in the coming year.
- Share Your Customer Appreciation Events Nobody appreciates their customers like CAAR members! If you’re having a special customer appreciation event this summer, share the photos with your association. Read more for details. Our members are known for sh...
- CAAR Membership: Renew Today Now’s the time to renew your CAAR membership for the 2019-2020 season! When you’re represented by the only national association dedicated to advancing the business of Canadian ag retail, you have an advocate with a u...
- CAAR Member Achieves 4R Certification The Cottam branch of CAAR retailer member Setterington's Fertilizer Service Ltd. has recently become the third agriculture nutrient service provider to achieve Ontario 4R Certification, a program administered by Fert...
- Be Safe, Stay Safe – Training Opportunities for Retailers With the start of another growing season comes the need for a renewed vigilance to safety and awareness. CAAR has a number of resources available to keep you, your employees, your customers and the general public saf...
- CAAR Welcomes Scott Van Alstyne CAAR is pleased to welcome Scott Van Alstyne to the team in the role of sales and marketing manager. Scott brings over three decades of experience working in various sectors of the ag industry to the position. Bef...