Is each of your company’s locations represented through CAAR membership? By registering all of your company’s non-member branch locations, you can ensure they are covered by CAAR’s advocacy and regulatory support, training programs and much more. Register additional branches for $335 per location today!
Membership Matters for Regulatory and Compliance Support
CAAR’s advocacy work, regulatory compliance support, training programs, annual conference and communications services are designed and executed to benefit all Canadian ag retail businesses. The support of our membership allows us to continue offering these services at little to no cost to members. Below is just a selection of the initiatives CAAR undertakes on behalf of members.
Equivalency Certificate SH 11960.1
Equivalency Certificate SH 11960.1, obtained April 20, 2018 and valid until Dec. 31, 2019, authorizes members of CAAR and their clients to pressure test their applicator tanks and nurse wagons every five years instead of every three years as prescribed in the CSA B620-14 Standard.
Voluntary Decal Program
To easily identify tanks and nurse wagons requiring testing every three or five years, CAAR introduced a voluntary, industry-led tank decal program in October 2018. Two new decals, offered through CAAR Mart, serve as clear visual labels to identify three and five-year tanks.
Bringing Your Voice to the Table
CAAR has brought the agri-retail voice to the table in numerous important discussions including Fertilizer Canada’s Parliamentary Forum where CAAR Executive Director Mitch Rezansoff met with multiple representatives to share ag retail concerns.
Featuring over 300 attendees, 16+ hours of networking time and informative presentations covering industry Mergers and Acquisitions, mental health in ag retail and communicating with financial institutions from an ag retail perspective, the conference is an excellent event that provides timely, in-depth information each year.
Register Additional Branches Today
Thank you in advance for your support of CAAR through membership, we look forward to working with you and on your behalf in the coming year.
- Membership Renewal Reminder: Why CAAR Membership Benefits Your Business CAAR Membership Renewals are being sent this week, please watch your inbox for invoices. Membership with CAAR enables you to focus your attention on your business; while trusting CAAR to share the regulatory, compli...
- 2022-23 Membership Renewal is Underway Don’t miss your chance to confirm your membership to the association that fights for your rights and provides the support you need. CAAR is the only national association representing the interests of and addressin...
- Quarterly At-A-Glance (January – March 2022) CAAR was busy in the first quarter of 2022 - we know it's hard to keep up with everything. Learn about CAAR's activities in our first Quarterly At-A-Glance of 2022, providing an overview of how we represented and adv...
- Safety and the Farmer Inquiries The Safety & the Farmer course is now hosted by Fertilizer Canada as of October 1, 2021. You can access the course through this link to renew or obtain your TDG certification. For any questions and assistance ...
- Interested in taking your NTSP Training Online? The Canadian Association of Agri-Retailers (CAAR) is looking to host an Online - Nurse Tank Safety Training (NTSP) course if there is sufficient demand. Please complete the short survey by Monday, April 4, if you ...