Is each of your company’s locations represented through CAAR membership? By registering all of your company’s non-member branch locations, you can ensure they are covered by CAAR’s advocacy and regulatory support, training programs and much more. Register additional branches for $335 per location today!
Membership Matters for Regulatory and Compliance Support
CAAR’s advocacy work, regulatory compliance support, training programs, annual conference and communications services are designed and executed to benefit all Canadian ag retail businesses. The support of our membership allows us to continue offering these services at little to no cost to members. Below is just a selection of the initiatives CAAR undertakes on behalf of members.
Equivalency Certificate SH 11960.1
Equivalency Certificate SH 11960.1, obtained April 20, 2018 and valid until Dec. 31, 2019, authorizes members of CAAR and their clients to pressure test their applicator tanks and nurse wagons every five years instead of every three years as prescribed in the CSA B620-14 Standard.
Voluntary Decal Program
To easily identify tanks and nurse wagons requiring testing every three or five years, CAAR introduced a voluntary, industry-led tank decal program in October 2018. Two new decals, offered through CAAR Mart, serve as clear visual labels to identify three and five-year tanks.
Bringing Your Voice to the Table
CAAR has brought the agri-retail voice to the table in numerous important discussions including Fertilizer Canada’s Parliamentary Forum where CAAR Executive Director Mitch Rezansoff met with multiple representatives to share ag retail concerns.
Featuring over 300 attendees, 16+ hours of networking time and informative presentations covering industry Mergers and Acquisitions, mental health in ag retail and communicating with financial institutions from an ag retail perspective, the conference is an excellent event that provides timely, in-depth information each year.
Register Additional Branches Today
Thank you in advance for your support of CAAR through membership, we look forward to working with you and on your behalf in the coming year.
- NH3 TDG Certification CAAR is proud to offer safety training and regulatory compliance assistance, as well as resources dedicated to helping members stay up to date on critical knowledge and certification. See below for highlighted Anhydr...
- CAAR NTSP Fall 2020 Training Status With increases of COVID-19 positive tests across the prairie provinces, CAAR will not be hosting in-person NTSP training for the Fall of 2020. As an alternative, CAAR will host virtual training events during the Fall...
- Investing in Certified Seed Program Developed by CSGA and available through CAAR, the Investing in Certified Seed program is designed to assist Canadian seed retailers develop the knowledge required to inform grower customers on the benefits certified ...
- CAAR Membership Benefits Your Business Membership with CAAR enables you to focus your attention on your business; while trusting CAAR to share the regulatory, compliance and advocacy information you need to know when you need to know it. Keep reading for ...
- Nurse Tank Safety Program Training Survey 2020 The Canadian Association of Agri-Retailers (CAAR) is looking to host an in-person Nurse Tank Safety Training (NTSP) course if there is sufficient demand. Please complete the short survey by Monday, August 10 if you a...