CAAR invites its Manitoba members to join Fertilizer Canada and Double Diamond Farm Supply to see the 4R principles in action and learn about integrating 4R into the Manitoba environment at the 4R Manitoba Summer Field Tour on Tuesday, July 30. Read more for tour details and how to RSVP.
Date: Tuesday, July 30th 9 am – 12 pm.
Location: Canada-Manitoba Crop Diversification Centre
Box 160, NE, Corner of Hwy #1 & #5,
Carberry, MB, R0K 0H0
Lunch and transportation Provided.
- Soil Health in a Changing Climate, investigating the soil health trade-offs between tillage systems and rotations with a shifting climate.
- Weather + hydrology + fertilization connected to water quality
- 4R Nutrient Management involving P
- Evaluating N rates on wheat varieties with the objective of understanding N needs on today's wheat genetics
Click here for more 4R Summer Field Tours.
- Alex Michinski of AGRIS wins Award for 4R Advocacy Congratulations to Alex Michinski of AGRIS Co-operative Ltd’s Cottam branch for receiving GROWMARK’s Endure 4R Advocate Award. Michinski, area manager for the Cottam branch, was nominated for the award by AGRIS Co...
- Nominations Open for Ag Awards People involved in the Canadian agriculture industry can win awards that recognize their advocacy, leadership and resiliency. Continue reading to see how you can apply for yourself or nominate a deserving colleague. ...
- Manitoba Open Farm Day is Sunday, September 15, 2019 Manitoba Open Farm Day is an annual, family-friendly event held at various sites across the province. Every year, on the third Sunday in September, farms and ag businesses open their doors to the public, giving them ...
- 2019 Advancing Women in Ag Conference Women in all areas of ag can make meaningful new connections, grow their skills and share their passion for the industry at the 2019 Advancing Women in Ag Conference. The annual event, split into a “west” confere...
- AIM 2019: Observations and Confirmations From Mitch Rezansoff, Executive Director of CAAR: At Ag in Motion, it was clear to me that suppliers of seed, fertilizer, crop protection, technologies and equipment are jockeying to position themselves as leaders a...