CAAR invites its Manitoba members to join Fertilizer Canada and Double Diamond Farm Supply to see the 4R principles in action and learn about integrating 4R into the Manitoba environment at the 4R Manitoba Summer Field Tour on Tuesday, July 30. Read more for tour details and how to RSVP.
Date: Tuesday, July 30th 9 am – 12 pm.
Location: Canada-Manitoba Crop Diversification Centre
Box 160, NE, Corner of Hwy #1 & #5,
Carberry, MB, R0K 0H0
Lunch and transportation Provided.
- Soil Health in a Changing Climate, investigating the soil health trade-offs between tillage systems and rotations with a shifting climate.
- Weather + hydrology + fertilization connected to water quality
- 4R Nutrient Management involving P
- Evaluating N rates on wheat varieties with the objective of understanding N needs on today's wheat genetics
Click here for more 4R Summer Field Tours.
- Environmental Stewardship at Ag in Motion Ag in Motion kicks off today, it is the largest agricultural trade show in Western Canada, providing a venue for progressive farmers who want to see and experience the latest agricultural innovations. This year, visi...
- What to See and Do this Summer We all know that summer is a valuable time to take in education opportunities, network with peers and enjoy a change of scenery through the many events going on across the country. Check out CAAR's Events Page for de...
- CAAR Presents 2019 Agronomy Award to U of M Agriculture Student Mitch Rezansoff attended the University of Manitoba School of Agriculture’s recent Diploma Convocation Dinner to present graduating student Easton Sellers with the 2019 CAAR Agronomy Award. CAAR annually presents tw...
- Soil Conservation Week 2019 Every day, ag retailers across the country demonstrate a commitment to helping their customers protect Canada’s precious agricultural soils for future generations. During National Soil Conservation Week, CAAR thanks ...
- MB Application of Nutrients Now Permitted Manitoba’s provincial restriction of the winter application of agriculture nutrients has now ended, fertilizer (including manure) may now be applied across the province. CAAR thanks the Government of Manitoba for...