Human resources can be a time-consuming and sometimes frustrating part of running a business. Often, it’s the simplest things, like having the correct forms on hand to deal with an employee issue, that can bring the most aggravation. Read on to see how a free perk for CAAR members can help make handling HR a breeze.
Through the CAAR Perk$ program, CAAR members have free access to the entire suite of human resources solutions at TwoGreySuits. This includes over 1,800 pages of downloadable HR documents, online employee engagement management training and a 24/7 HR Hotline for those times when you need some expert advice from an HR professional.
Don’t spend hours scouring the internet for the information and forms you need. Whether you have one employee or hundreds, TwoGreySuits can help you manage your retail’s human resources – and it’s all in one place, at the click of a mouse.
Here are 10 great reasons to use TwoGreySuits today:
- You want to build a stronger team
- You want to set objectives for your direct reports
- You have an employee with an attendance problem
- You need a job descriptions for everyone in your organization
- You are hiring and need interview questions, interview tips and a reference check form
- You found the perfect candidate and now you need an offer letter
- You need a performance review form
- You need a warning or termination letter
- You need to coach your employees to solve their own problems more effectively
- You need a social media policy for your employees
These are just some of the HR resources you’ll find in the HR Power Centre at TwoGreySuits. For more information on how to access this free CAAR Perk, visit the CAAR Perk$ page now!
Read about how boosting employee engagement can help your business improve its bottom line in the October 2018 Communicator: Engaging Expertise
- CAAR Perk$ Spotlight: Botree Evaluate and streamline your operations with help from Botree Inc., one of CAAR’s partners in the Perk$ program, a diverse collection of deals on valuable services available exclusively to CAAR members. Botree works...
- CAAR Perk$ Spotlight: West Can Group CAAR membership pays off – members receive access to savings and exclusive services through the CAAR Perk$ program. Read more to learn how your business can save costs through West Can Group, a proudly Canadian, Mani...
- CAAR Perk$ Profile: Western Financial Group Western Financial Group is a Manitoba-based company, with a holistic approach to insurance and a commitment to efficient and cost-effective services. Through the CAAR Perk$ program, CAAR members have access to Wester...
- Welcome Processa, CAAR’s Newest Perk$ Partner If you are looking for affordable, flexible payment processing solutions for your retail, take a peek at Processa! Keep reading to learn how switching to Processa can benefit your business and get details on a specia...
- The Benefit of Benefits Offering group coverage has positive effects on employers and employees alike. After a competitive salary, a group benefit plan is often the deciding factor when a candidate is considering a job offer, says Glenn ...