Exhibitor Registration is officially open for the 2020 CAAR Conference in Saskatoon, SK. Book your space early for CAAR’s 25th anniversary conference and secure your company’s spot at the premiere conference for Canadian ag retailers. The 2019 CAAR Conference Tradeshow sold out, don't miss your opportunity to secure your space! Read more for details on exhibiting at the 25th anniversary CAAR Conference.
Register your company as a CAAR Conference Exhibitor today and take advantage of excellent opportunities for networking with over 300 attendees, reinforce relationships and connect with new customers within the industry and promote your company's new and innovative products, programs and solutions. Click here to register as an exhibitor today.
Exhibitor Registration Includes:
- One 10' x 10' exhibit space with pipe and draping
- Standard electrical power
- Discounted pricing on booth furniture through GES
- One single admission to all Conference events including the CAAR’s Choice Awards Banquet
- Opportunity to register discounted passes for booth workers while registering your booth
Acknowledgement and Recognition
- Company listing on caar.org
- Company listing in the Conference registration guide
- Company listing in the Conference program
- Inclusion in the Conference gift to all pre-registered retailers
Click here to learn more about CAAR's 25th Anniversary Conference.
- Celebrating 25 Years of Embracing Innovation Canadian agriculture has seen tremendous evolution and change since CAAR was formed and the first CAAR Conference was hosted in 1995. CAAR members have been there every step of the way throughout all of this change; ...
- Panel Discussion: Farmer Forum Three Manitoba farmers share challenges and opportunities for their farms and how they want to work with their ag retailers. From left to right: Danny PennerLetellier, Man.Penner is a third-generation farmer. Alo...
- View 2019 CAAR Conference Photo Gallery Online Revisit the highlights from the Ag Retail Event of the Year – the 2019 CAAR Conference photo gallery is now online. Featuring informative and inspiring speaker sessions and two and a half days of networking, The CAAR...
- Panel Discussion: Mergers and Acquisitions Four industry leaders provided their insight into the recent wave of mergers and acquisitions and shared their advice for ag retailers during the 2019 CAAR Conference. From left to right: Al DriverBayer CropScien...
- Chairman's Award: Grant Larocque When selecting the 2018 Chairman’s Award recipient, CAAR board chair Don Kitson knew the award needed to go to Grant Larocque, a long-time board member and ardent association supporter. Grant Larocque, Orchard Tra...