Conference registration is open! Join us in Saskatchewan, Feb. 11-13, 2020, for the agri-retail event of the year and help celebrate the 25th anniversary of the CAAR Conference!
Conference registration is now open! Check your inbox for your invitation to register or click here.
The October Communicator contains your 2020 CAAR Conference Registration Guide. In it, you’ll find a first-look at the action-packed agenda, speaker profiles and exciting event highlights. You can also find the agenda online here.
The agenda has some notable changes from last year, including a change in time for the CAAR Annual General Meeting. This year, to give retailer members of CAAR a better opportunity to attend the AGM, it will be held on the tradeshow floor during lunch on Wed., Feb. 12. Be there to get important updates from your association and, if eligible, vote on incoming board members.
There are plenty of returning favourites on the agenda, as well. Join the conversation at the roundtable discussions, take part in the exciting CAAR Pro-Ag Investments Auction, and get gussied up to celebrate at the CAAR's Choice Awards.
Roundtable Discussions – they were a big hit last year, so we’re bringing them back! Be sure to sign up to take part when you submit your registration. Look for more details on the discussion topics when you fill out your conference registration.
CAAR Pro-Ag Investments Auction – this popular event is CAAR’s only fundraiser and a great way to score a deal while supporting your association. Don’t miss it!
CAAR’s Choice Awards – Submit your nominations for the CAAR's Choice Awards before December 6, 2019 and help CAAR shine a spotlight on you or a fellow retailer. Click here for a list of categories and nomination forms. Awards will be doled out at the CAAR’s Choice Awards Banquet on Feb. 12.
Keep an eye on The Network and caar.org for event updates. We can’t wait to welcome you to Saskatoon in February!
- Thank You for Making the 2020 CAAR Conference a Success The staff and board of CAAR would like to extend a sincere thank-you to everyone who joined us at TCU Place in Saskatoon and helped make our 25th anniversary event a resounding success. Keep reading for important pos...
- 2020 CAAR Conference - Day Two Recap The first full day of the 2020 CAAR Conference was packed with conversation, information and celebration. Here are your Day Two highlights: Roundtable Discussions Wednesday got off to a roaring start with structu...
- 2020 CAAR Conference - Day One Recap The 2020 CAAR Conference kicked-off in style this evening at the annual Icebreaker Cocktail Reception. The mood was festive as conference delegates and exhibitors gathered at TCU Place in Saskatoon, Sask. to break th...
- Get Social at #CAARcon2020 When you take your conference experience online, you expand your networking opportunities and enhance your industry presence. So, let’s get ready to get social at the 2020 CAAR Conference! Attending the CAAR confe...
- "Fork's Up" for Canada’s Agriculture Day Canada’s Agriculture Day is a time for the entire ag industry to celebrate, make meaningful connections and shine a spotlight on Canadian food. Join us on Feb. 11 – in person or in spirit – as we raise our forks and ...