Conference registration is open! Join us in Saskatchewan, Feb. 11-13, 2020, for the agri-retail event of the year and help celebrate the 25th anniversary of the CAAR Conference!
Conference registration is now open! Check your inbox for your invitation to register or click here.
The October Communicator contains your 2020 CAAR Conference Registration Guide. In it, you’ll find a first-look at the action-packed agenda, speaker profiles and exciting event highlights. You can also find the agenda online here.
The agenda has some notable changes from last year, including a change in time for the CAAR Annual General Meeting. This year, to give retailer members of CAAR a better opportunity to attend the AGM, it will be held on the tradeshow floor during lunch on Wed., Feb. 12. Be there to get important updates from your association and, if eligible, vote on incoming board members.
There are plenty of returning favourites on the agenda, as well. Join the conversation at the roundtable discussions, take part in the exciting CAAR Pro-Ag Investments Auction, and get gussied up to celebrate at the CAAR's Choice Awards.
Roundtable Discussions – they were a big hit last year, so we’re bringing them back! Be sure to sign up to take part when you submit your registration. Look for more details on the discussion topics when you fill out your conference registration.
CAAR Pro-Ag Investments Auction – this popular event is CAAR’s only fundraiser and a great way to score a deal while supporting your association. Don’t miss it!
CAAR’s Choice Awards – Submit your nominations for the CAAR's Choice Awards before December 6, 2019 and help CAAR shine a spotlight on you or a fellow retailer. Click here for a list of categories and nomination forms. Awards will be doled out at the CAAR’s Choice Awards Banquet on Feb. 12.
Keep an eye on The Network and caar.org for event updates. We can’t wait to welcome you to Saskatoon in February!
- CAAR Conference Speaker Spotlight: Sean Mitchell, University of Guelph CAAR is pleased to welcome Sean Mitchell to the 2020 CAAR Conference. Mitchell, a Chancellors’ Scholar Research Assistant in the Department of Food, Agricultural and Resource Economics at the University of Guelph, wi...
- Get Ready to Register for the 2020 CAAR Conference Watch for your 2020 CAAR Conference Registration Guide in the October issue of the Communicator and get ready – Conference registration opens on October 14, 2019. The October Communicator contains your 2020 CAAR C...
- Exhibit at the 2020 CAAR Conference: Book Your Booth Today! Exhibitor Registration is officially open for the 2020 CAAR Conference in Saskatoon, SK. Book your space early for CAAR’s 25th anniversary conference and secure your company’s spot at the premiere conference for Cana...
- Panel Discussion: Farmer Forum Three Manitoba farmers share challenges and opportunities for their farms and how they want to work with their ag retailers. From left to right: Danny PennerLetellier, Man.Penner is a third-generation farmer. Alo...
- View 2019 CAAR Conference Photo Gallery Online Revisit the highlights from the Ag Retail Event of the Year – the 2019 CAAR Conference photo gallery is now online. Featuring informative and inspiring speaker sessions and two and a half days of networking, The CAAR...