Canadian ag retailers are committed to the highest levels of safety for their staff and customers. To help your business maintain that commitment to safety, CAAR is proud to welcome AED Advantage as our newest partner in the CAAR Perk$ Program! Read more to learn about AED Advantage and how their inclusion in the CAAR Perk$ Program can save expenses and make it easier to access life-saving technology.
Sudden cardiac arrest is one of the largest killers in Canada, and having an Automated External Defibrillator (AED) can save a life in the event of cardiac arrest.
AED Advantage has over 15 years’ experience and is trusted by 4,000+ organizations including the University of Saskatchewan, Husky Energy, Mosaic and many more. AED Advantage understands that ag retailers operate in remote locations and frequently perform physically demanding tasks in a time-crunch, in a high-stress industry.
CAAR is pleased to offer its membership access to that experience and understanding through the CAAR Perk$ program. Protect your office, shop, service vehicle or fertilizer shed now with the AED Advantage.
Access Great Services from AED Advantage through the CAAR Perk$ program:
- Receive 15% off and free shipping on all AED Purchases.
- Participate in monthly reminder & expiry notice emails - AED Advantage sends you an email every month reminding you to do a quick visual check on the device and a notice at 90, 60 and 30 days before device pads and battery expire.
- Participate in our AED Trade-In Program – CAAR Members will have the option to trade-in and replace their old AEDs, and receive a $250.00 credit towards a new AED.
AED Advantage is the leading supplier of AEDs in Western Canada, with a focus on the agriculture industry and keeping those that sustain the world protected from sudden cardiac arrest.
Learn more about AED Advantage:
- Visit aedadvantage.ca
- Call (888) 653-5028 to talk to an AED specialist.
- Save Time and Money with HR Resources from TwoGreySuits Human resources can be a time-consuming and sometimes frustrating part of running a business. Often, it’s the simplest things, like having the correct forms on hand to deal with an employee issue, that can bring the ...
- CAAR Perk$ Spotlight: Botree Evaluate and streamline your operations with help from Botree Inc., one of CAAR’s partners in the Perk$ program, a diverse collection of deals on valuable services available exclusively to CAAR members. Botree works...
- Stock Up on Spring Essentials CAAR Mart makes it easy for ag retailers to order essential items to support their operation’s safety, compliance and training with special pricing available for members. Read more for a selection of merchandise avai...
- CAAR Perk$ Spotlight: West Can Group CAAR membership pays off – members receive access to savings and exclusive services through the CAAR Perk$ program. Read more to learn how your business can save costs through West Can Group, a proudly Canadian, Mani...
- CAAR Perk$ Profile: Western Financial Group Western Financial Group is a Manitoba-based company, with a holistic approach to insurance and a commitment to efficient and cost-effective services. Through the CAAR Perk$ program, CAAR members have access to Wester...