CAAR’s Pro-Ag Investments Auction is right around the corner. You can support your association’s advocacy efforts by taking part as a donor or bidder – or both! Keep reading to find out more about the auction and how you can take part.
Held annually at the CAAR Conference, the Pro-Ag Investments Auction is a great way to support CAAR’s advocacy efforts. As CAAR’s only fundraiser, the auction generates critical revenue that helps keep membership fees low, while allowing CAAR to take part in a wide range of industry-strengthening initiatives.
Currently there are three ways that you can support the initiatives funded by CAAR Pro-Ag Investments:
- Donate to the Auction: Donate a prize (anything from crop inputs to flat screen TVs to fishing trips) and join us at the event to bid on prizes! Donations to the CAAR Pro-Ag Investments Auction will contribute to your sponsorship level at the CAAR Conference at a rate of 50% of SRP.
- Bid and Buy at the Auction: No auction is complete without its buyers. Attend the CAAR Pro-Ag Investments Auction and know that every dollar you spend goes directly to the association.
- Direct Donations: We are always grateful for your donations, and we’ll do our best to ensure everyone knows about your generous support!
New Auction Format for 2020
This year’s auction will follow a slightly different format, which combines the excitement of a live auction with the flexibility of a silent auction. It’s the best of both worlds!
A full list of items will be listed in your Conference padfolio and marked either “live” or “silent.”
- Live Auction: Place your bids on big-ticket items and get caught up in the fun during the live portion of the auction on Wednesday, Feb. 12 from 2:45 – 4:00 pm!
- Silent Auction: Bidding will be open for the fantastic line-up of silent auction items for the full duration of Conference. Place your bids at the CAAR booth, then be in attendance during closing announcements to see if you were the top bidder.
Read more about the CAAR Pro-Ag Investments Auction here, and be sure to watch caar.org, the CAAR Network and conference emails for updates!
Plan Your Stay in Saskatoon
The Conference host hotel is more than just a place to refresh and recharge – it serves as a convenient hub for Conference activities. Book your room at the Hilton Garden Inn Saskatoon today to take advantage of special negotiated rates for Conference delegates and exhibitors.
- The December Communicator is Here The December Communicator is here – check your mailbox or read online at caar.org/the-communicator. The final issue of 2019 is packed with valuable information and expert insight to take your retail into the next dec...
- Speaker Profile: Craig Klemmer, FCC Take in an outstanding lineup of speaker presentations covering a diverse range of topics relevant to ag retailers at the 2020 CAAR Conference in Saskatoon, SK. Craig Klemmer, principal agricultural economist with F...
- CAAR’s Choice Awards Nomination Deadline is Dec. 6, 2019 Nominations for the annual CAAR's Choice Awards are closing soon. Don’t miss your chance to shine the spotlight on yourself, your team or a fellow CAAR member by nominating them for an award in one of four categories...
- Take Advantage of Early Bird Registration Pricing Calling all early birds – be sure to register for the 2020 CAAR Conference by Nov. 29, 2019 to take advantage of reduced registration rates. Join CAAR’s board of directors, staff and your fellow ag retailers to celeb...
- Book Your Room at the 2020 CAAR Conference Host Hotel The Conference host hotel is more than just a place to refresh and recharge – it serves as a convenient hub for Conference activities. Book your room today to take advantage of special negotiated rates for Conference...