CAAR’s Pro-Ag Investments Auction is right around the corner. You can support your association’s advocacy efforts by taking part as a donor or bidder – or both! Keep reading to find out more about the auction and how you can take part.
Held annually at the CAAR Conference, the Pro-Ag Investments Auction is a great way to support CAAR’s advocacy efforts. As CAAR’s only fundraiser, the auction generates critical revenue that helps keep membership fees low, while allowing CAAR to take part in a wide range of industry-strengthening initiatives.
Currently there are three ways that you can support the initiatives funded by CAAR Pro-Ag Investments:
- Donate to the Auction: Donate a prize (anything from crop inputs to flat screen TVs to fishing trips) and join us at the event to bid on prizes! Donations to the CAAR Pro-Ag Investments Auction will contribute to your sponsorship level at the CAAR Conference at a rate of 50% of SRP.
- Bid and Buy at the Auction: No auction is complete without its buyers. Attend the CAAR Pro-Ag Investments Auction and know that every dollar you spend goes directly to the association.
- Direct Donations: We are always grateful for your donations, and we’ll do our best to ensure everyone knows about your generous support!
New Auction Format for 2020
This year’s auction will follow a slightly different format, which combines the excitement of a live auction with the flexibility of a silent auction. It’s the best of both worlds!
A full list of items will be listed in your Conference padfolio and marked either “live” or “silent.”
- Live Auction: Place your bids on big-ticket items and get caught up in the fun during the live portion of the auction on Wednesday, Feb. 12 from 2:45 – 4:00 pm!
- Silent Auction: Bidding will be open for the fantastic line-up of silent auction items for the full duration of Conference. Place your bids at the CAAR booth, then be in attendance during closing announcements to see if you were the top bidder.
Read more about the CAAR Pro-Ag Investments Auction here, and be sure to watch caar.org, the CAAR Network and conference emails for updates!
Plan Your Stay in Saskatoon
The Conference host hotel is more than just a place to refresh and recharge – it serves as a convenient hub for Conference activities. Book your room at the Hilton Garden Inn Saskatoon today to take advantage of special negotiated rates for Conference delegates and exhibitors.
- Earn CEUs at the 2020 CAAR Conference Certified Professional Agronomists (CPAs), Crop Advisors (CCAs) and Crop Science Consultants (CCSCs) can earn CEUs by attending the 2020 CAAR Conference in Saskatoon, Sask. Continue reading to find out how many CEUs ...
- 2020 CAAR Conference: Industry Update #2 Find out how recent developments are affecting Canadian ag retailers at two informative Industry Update sessions at the 2020 CAAR Conference in Saskatoon, Sask., Feb. 11-13. Representatives from Cleanfarms, Transp...
- Panel Discussion – AgGateway eConnectivity If you are wondering how to improve your bottom line, the answer might be better eConnectivity. Want to find out more? Don’t miss the AgGateway eConnectivity Panel Discussion at the 2020 CAAR Conference. Improving...
- 2020 CAAR Conference: Industry Update #1 Join us at the 2020 CAAR Conference in Saskatoon, Sask., Feb. 11-13 to find out the latest news and developments, direct from industry insiders, at timely and information-packed Industry Update presentations. Repr...
- Celebrate With Us at the CAAR’s Choice Awards Banquet The CAAR’s Choice Awards Banquet is a conference highlight and is not to be missed! Join us for a delicious meal with your colleagues and friends, as we recognize the best of the best in Canadian Ag Retail. Following...