CAAR’s Pro-Ag Investments Auction is right around the corner. You can support your association’s advocacy efforts by taking part as a donor or bidder – or both! Keep reading to find out more about the auction and how you can take part.
Held annually at the CAAR Conference, the Pro-Ag Investments Auction is a great way to support CAAR’s advocacy efforts. As CAAR’s only fundraiser, the auction generates critical revenue that helps keep membership fees low, while allowing CAAR to take part in a wide range of industry-strengthening initiatives.
Currently there are three ways that you can support the initiatives funded by CAAR Pro-Ag Investments:
- Donate to the Auction: Donate a prize (anything from crop inputs to flat screen TVs to fishing trips) and join us at the event to bid on prizes! Donations to the CAAR Pro-Ag Investments Auction will contribute to your sponsorship level at the CAAR Conference at a rate of 50% of SRP.
- Bid and Buy at the Auction: No auction is complete without its buyers. Attend the CAAR Pro-Ag Investments Auction and know that every dollar you spend goes directly to the association.
- Direct Donations: We are always grateful for your donations, and we’ll do our best to ensure everyone knows about your generous support!
New Auction Format for 2020
This year’s auction will follow a slightly different format, which combines the excitement of a live auction with the flexibility of a silent auction. It’s the best of both worlds!
A full list of items will be listed in your Conference padfolio and marked either “live” or “silent.”
- Live Auction: Place your bids on big-ticket items and get caught up in the fun during the live portion of the auction on Wednesday, Feb. 12 from 2:45 – 4:00 pm!
- Silent Auction: Bidding will be open for the fantastic line-up of silent auction items for the full duration of Conference. Place your bids at the CAAR booth, then be in attendance during closing announcements to see if you were the top bidder.
Read more about the CAAR Pro-Ag Investments Auction here, and be sure to watch caar.org, the CAAR Network and conference emails for updates!
Plan Your Stay in Saskatoon
The Conference host hotel is more than just a place to refresh and recharge – it serves as a convenient hub for Conference activities. Book your room at the Hilton Garden Inn Saskatoon today to take advantage of special negotiated rates for Conference delegates and exhibitors.
- The 2020 CAAR Conference: Embracing Innovation The 2020 CAAR Conference brought ag retailers back to sunny Saskatoon, Sask. for two-and-a-half days of speaker sessions and unbeatable networking opportunities. This year’s conference marked CAAR’s 25th anniversary ...
- Thank You for Making the 2020 CAAR Conference a Success The staff and board of CAAR would like to extend a sincere thank-you to everyone who joined us at TCU Place in Saskatoon and helped make our 25th anniversary event a resounding success. Keep reading for important pos...
- 2020 CAAR Conference - Day One Recap The 2020 CAAR Conference kicked-off in style this evening at the annual Icebreaker Cocktail Reception. The mood was festive as conference delegates and exhibitors gathered at TCU Place in Saskatoon, Sask. to break th...
- 2020 CAAR Member Forum Seize the moment while the CAAR Conference is fresh in your mind – join the CAAR Member Forum to provide your feedback on the 2020 CAAR Conference, and all things CAAR! We want to hear from you. The CAAR Member Foru...
- Earn CEUs at the 2020 CAAR Conference Certified Professional Agronomists (CPAs), Crop Advisors (CCAs) and Crop Science Consultants (CCSCs) can earn CEUs by attending the 2020 CAAR Conference in Saskatoon, Sask. Continue reading to find out how many CEUs ...