Roundtables are back – and they’re better than ever! Don’t miss your chance to take part in this exciting networking and learning opportunity at the 2020 CAAR Conference. Whether you are a seasoned veteran of the industry or just starting out, there is a place for you at the table. Join us for a lively, topical discussion and get your conference networking off to a great start!
The response to the Roundtable Discussions at the 2019 Conference was so positive that CAAR is bringing them back in a new, expanded format. Kick off day-one of the 2020 CAAR Conference by taking part in a moderated, collaborative discussion on Wednesday, Feb 12, 8:00-9:30 a.m. It’s an unbeatable opportunity to both share knowledge and gain perspective on a topic that is relevant to you.
Roundtable Discussions are a great way to re-connect with your industry peers, or to make a connection with someone new, and the conversations are sure to resonate long after the sessions’ end. Discussion topics have been planned to address specific areas of business, including Retail Management, Sales & Customer Service, Safety & Training, and Technology & Services.
Choose your topic!
New! To accommodate more participants, we have doubled the number of sessions.
This year, each topic will have two discussions to choose from to appeal to a broader range of interest and expertise. All discussions are held concurrently – select the one that resonates most with you and join the conversation!
1. Suppliers Ever Changing – How to Adapt and Succeed
2. Creating a Culture of Success with Baby Boomers, Gen X and Millennials
Sales & Customer Service
1. New Business Model Implementation
2. Building Online Presence
Safety & Training
1. Health & Safety – Building a Culture that Meets Standards
2. As Environmental Concerns Rise, Delivering Ag’s Message
Technology & Services
1. Precision Agriculture Utilization
2. Developing and Successfully Utilizing a CRM
Don’t miss out!
Space is limited, so be sure to sign-up for your chosen topic today. Here’s how:
• If you have not yet registered for the 2020 CAAR Conference, you can sign up for your preferred Roundtable Discussion when you register.
Please note: Roundtable Discussions are subject to availability.
Thank you to our sponsors!
The CAAR Conference would not be possible from the support of our generous sponsors.
- 2021 CAAR Conference Exhibitor Registration is Now Open Register today to secure your booth at the 2021 CAAR Conference hosted in Edmonton, AB from February 9-11, 2021. Now in its 26th year, the CAAR Conference is a two-day event focused on the business of ag retail an...
- 2021 CAAR Conference Exhibitor Registration Opens Monday, June 22, 2020 Secure your booth space for the 2021 CAAR Conference, hosted in Edmonton, AB from February 9-11, 2021. Continue reading for more important CAAR Conference updates and ways to support the event. Statement Regarding...
- Save the Date for the 2021 CAAR Conference Mark your calendars and make plans to join us Feb. 9-11, 2021 for two and a half days of networking, education and professional development in the “City of Champions” – Edmonton, Alberta. Now in its 26th year, the...
- Reminder to Fill Out Your CAAR Conference Survey Calling all 2020 CAAR Conference delegates: remember to provide your feedback on the event for your chance to win a $50 VISA gift card. Check your email inbox for a link to fill out CAAR’s Post-Conference Survey. Don...
- Thank You for Making the 2020 CAAR Conference a Success The staff and board of CAAR would like to extend a sincere thank-you to everyone who joined us at TCU Place in Saskatoon and helped make our 25th anniversary event a resounding success. Keep reading for important pos...