Roundtables are back – and they’re better than ever! Don’t miss your chance to take part in this exciting networking and learning opportunity at the 2020 CAAR Conference. Whether you are a seasoned veteran of the industry or just starting out, there is a place for you at the table. Join us for a lively, topical discussion and get your conference networking off to a great start!
The response to the Roundtable Discussions at the 2019 Conference was so positive that CAAR is bringing them back in a new, expanded format. Kick off day-one of the 2020 CAAR Conference by taking part in a moderated, collaborative discussion on Wednesday, Feb 12, 8:00-9:30 a.m. It’s an unbeatable opportunity to both share knowledge and gain perspective on a topic that is relevant to you.
Roundtable Discussions are a great way to re-connect with your industry peers, or to make a connection with someone new, and the conversations are sure to resonate long after the sessions’ end. Discussion topics have been planned to address specific areas of business, including Retail Management, Sales & Customer Service, Safety & Training, and Technology & Services.
Choose your topic!
New! To accommodate more participants, we have doubled the number of sessions.
This year, each topic will have two discussions to choose from to appeal to a broader range of interest and expertise. All discussions are held concurrently – select the one that resonates most with you and join the conversation!
1. Suppliers Ever Changing – How to Adapt and Succeed
2. Creating a Culture of Success with Baby Boomers, Gen X and Millennials
Sales & Customer Service
1. New Business Model Implementation
2. Building Online Presence
Safety & Training
1. Health & Safety – Building a Culture that Meets Standards
2. As Environmental Concerns Rise, Delivering Ag’s Message
Technology & Services
1. Precision Agriculture Utilization
2. Developing and Successfully Utilizing a CRM
Don’t miss out!
Space is limited, so be sure to sign-up for your chosen topic today. Here’s how:
• If you have not yet registered for the 2020 CAAR Conference, you can sign up for your preferred Roundtable Discussion when you register.
Please note: Roundtable Discussions are subject to availability.
Thank you to our sponsors!
The CAAR Conference would not be possible from the support of our generous sponsors.
- Panel Discussion – AgGateway eConnectivity If you are wondering how to improve your bottom line, the answer might be better eConnectivity. Want to find out more? Don’t miss the AgGateway eConnectivity Panel Discussion at the 2020 CAAR Conference. Improving...
- Keynote Speaker Spotlight: Dr. Steven Webb The 2020 CAAR Conference Keynote Speaker, Dr. Steven Webb, CEO of the Global Institute for Food Security (GIFS), will deliver a presentation focusing on the valuable role that partnerships will play in the changing l...
- The December Communicator is Here The December Communicator is here – check your mailbox or read online at caar.org/the-communicator. The final issue of 2019 is packed with valuable information and expert insight to take your retail into the next dec...
- Speaker Profile: Craig Klemmer, FCC Take in an outstanding lineup of speaker presentations covering a diverse range of topics relevant to ag retailers at the 2020 CAAR Conference in Saskatoon, SK. Craig Klemmer, principal agricultural economist with F...
- Take Advantage of Early Bird Registration Pricing Calling all early birds – be sure to register for the 2020 CAAR Conference by Nov. 29, 2019 to take advantage of reduced registration rates. Join CAAR’s board of directors, staff and your fellow ag retailers to celeb...