Roundtables are back – and they’re better than ever! Don’t miss your chance to take part in this exciting networking and learning opportunity at the 2020 CAAR Conference. Whether you are a seasoned veteran of the industry or just starting out, there is a place for you at the table. Join us for a lively, topical discussion and get your conference networking off to a great start!
The response to the Roundtable Discussions at the 2019 Conference was so positive that CAAR is bringing them back in a new, expanded format. Kick off day-one of the 2020 CAAR Conference by taking part in a moderated, collaborative discussion on Wednesday, Feb 12, 8:00-9:30 a.m. It’s an unbeatable opportunity to both share knowledge and gain perspective on a topic that is relevant to you.
Roundtable Discussions are a great way to re-connect with your industry peers, or to make a connection with someone new, and the conversations are sure to resonate long after the sessions’ end. Discussion topics have been planned to address specific areas of business, including Retail Management, Sales & Customer Service, Safety & Training, and Technology & Services.
Choose your topic!
New! To accommodate more participants, we have doubled the number of sessions.
This year, each topic will have two discussions to choose from to appeal to a broader range of interest and expertise. All discussions are held concurrently – select the one that resonates most with you and join the conversation!
1. Suppliers Ever Changing – How to Adapt and Succeed
2. Creating a Culture of Success with Baby Boomers, Gen X and Millennials
Sales & Customer Service
1. New Business Model Implementation
2. Building Online Presence
Safety & Training
1. Health & Safety – Building a Culture that Meets Standards
2. As Environmental Concerns Rise, Delivering Ag’s Message
Technology & Services
1. Precision Agriculture Utilization
2. Developing and Successfully Utilizing a CRM
Don’t miss out!
Space is limited, so be sure to sign-up for your chosen topic today. Here’s how:
• If you have not yet registered for the 2020 CAAR Conference, you can sign up for your preferred Roundtable Discussion when you register.
Please note: Roundtable Discussions are subject to availability.
Thank you to our sponsors!
The CAAR Conference would not be possible from the support of our generous sponsors.
- Thank You for Making the 2020 CAAR Conference a Success The staff and board of CAAR would like to extend a sincere thank-you to everyone who joined us at TCU Place in Saskatoon and helped make our 25th anniversary event a resounding success. Keep reading for important pos...
- 2020 CAAR Conference - Day Two Recap The first full day of the 2020 CAAR Conference was packed with conversation, information and celebration. Here are your Day Two highlights: Roundtable Discussions Wednesday got off to a roaring start with structu...
- 2020 CAAR Conference - Day One Recap The 2020 CAAR Conference kicked-off in style this evening at the annual Icebreaker Cocktail Reception. The mood was festive as conference delegates and exhibitors gathered at TCU Place in Saskatoon, Sask. to break th...
- Your Ultimate Guide to the 2020 CAAR Conference Are you ready for the ag retail event of the year? Please take the time to review these important details ahead of the event to make your arrival at conference a smooth one. We can't wait to welcome you to Saskatoon!...
- Get Social at #CAARcon2020 When you take your conference experience online, you expand your networking opportunities and enhance your industry presence. So, let’s get ready to get social at the 2020 CAAR Conference! Attending the CAAR confe...