If you are wondering how to improve your bottom line, the answer might be better eConnectivity. Want to find out more? Don’t miss the AgGateway eConnectivity Panel Discussion at the 2020 CAAR Conference.
Improving eConnectivity among ag equipment and computer systems is the mission of AgGateway, a Washington-based organization which is working to set an industry-wide standard for equipment and software manufacturers to follow.
Retailers will have the opportunity to learn more about AgGateway’s activities and initiatives at the 2020 CAAR Conference in Saskatoon, Sask. Representatives from AgGateway will be participating in a panel discussion along with retailers and suppliers from across North America who have implemented AgGateway systems in their own retails.
AgGateway eConnectivity Panel Discussion
Join us on Thursday Feb. 13, from 9:20 – 10:20 a.m., and find out how improved eConnectivity can help you become more efficient and increase the value of your customer relationships, ultimately contributing to your business’ bottom line.
2020 CAAR Conference Speakers
Wednesday, Feb. 12
Speaker - Sean Mitchell, University of Guelph
"Interpreting the 2019 Canadian Precision Agriculture Dealership Survey Results"
Speaker - Adele Stewart, Do More Agriculture Foundation
"Talk, Ask, Listen: Doing More for Mental Health in Ag"
Thursday, Feb. 13
Speaker - Craig Klemmer, Farm Credit Canada
“Trade, Dollar and Interest Rates: What Does it Mean for the Health of Canadian Agriculture?”
Keynote Speaker - Dr Steven Webb, CEO, Global Institute for Food Security
"Public/Private Partnerships and Collaborations are Essential to the Design, Development and Deployment of Agricultural Innovations"
- Get Social at #CAARcon2020 When you take your conference experience online, you expand your networking opportunities and enhance your industry presence. So, let’s get ready to get social at the 2020 CAAR Conference! Attending the CAAR confe...
- Positions Open for Retail Members on CAAR Board Speak up for the Canadian ag retail industry by lending your time and your voice to the CAAR Board of Directors. If you’re a retail member of CAAR, we want you! CAAR will be voting on new board members at the Annual ...
- 2020 CAAR Conference – Online Registration Closes Feb. 1st Have you secured your spot at the 2020 CAAR Conference? If not, you’d better hurry – online registration closes soon. Register online before Feb. 1 and save on your conference pass! Whether you’ve been on the fenc...
- Celebrate With Us at the CAAR’s Choice Awards Banquet The CAAR’s Choice Awards Banquet is a conference highlight and is not to be missed! Join us for a delicious meal with your colleagues and friends, as we recognize the best of the best in Canadian Ag Retail. Following...
- Roundtable Discussions Return to the CAAR Conference in 2020 Roundtables are back – and they’re better than ever! Don’t miss your chance to take part in this exciting networking and learning opportunity at the 2020 CAAR Conference. Whether you are a seasoned veteran of the ind...