We use several platforms to keep CAAR members informed throughout the year, including The Communicator magazine, The Network e-newsletter, Twitter and, of course, right here on the CAAR website. Keep reading to see the 10 agri-news stories on caar.org you clicked on the most in 2019.
Canadians across the country tuned in on Sept. 24 to hear from four national agriculture leaders at a pre-election debate hosted by the CFA.
Retailers across Canada participated in Cleanfarms 2019 Obsolete Collection Campaign, allowing farmers to safely dispose of unwanted or obsolete pesticides and animal medications.
To ensure that its membership continues to have a strong voice in the industry, CAAR participates in several committees and working groups, such as the CSA B620 Technical Committee and the Canada Grains Council Domestic MRL Policy Committee.
To get ready for the 2019 CAAR Conference in Winnipeg, Man., delegates and exhibitors turned to the “Ultimate Guide to the 2019 CAAR Conference.”
Mitch Rezansoff attended the University of Manitoba School of Agriculture’s Diploma Convocation Dinner to present graduating student Easton Sellers with the 2019 CAAR Agronomy Award.
Five Canadian ag retailers were honoured for their outstanding achievements in business, community and stewardship during ag retail’s biggest night of the year: the 12th annual CAAR’s Choice Awards Banquet.
CAAR’s executive director Mitch Rezansoff travelled to Ottawa to meet with Members of Parliament and industry colleagues during Fertilizer Canada’s annual Parliamentary Forum from April 9-10.
CAAR was once again successful in obtaining an Equivalency Certificate (SH 11960.2) from Transport Canada, which provides certain variances from the CSA B622 Standard related to pressure testing of nurse and application tanks, exclusively for CAAR Members.
Environmental Emergency Regulations 2019 came into effect on Saturday, August 24, 2019 and retailers were on top of it, making this the second-most read story of the year.
Hot off the heels of the 2019 CAAR Conference, the most read story of 2019 was the date and location announcement for the 2020 CAAR Conference. It seems perfectly fitting, as we prepare to welcome you to Saskatoon next month for #CAARcon2020!
- The 2021 CAAR Awards – Agronomist of the Year Award Introduced in 2012, the Agronomist of the Year award recognizes a CAAR member agronomist who consistently exceeds expectations through dedication to their field and their agronomic knowledge. Sponsored by Simplot ...
- The 2021 CAAR Awards - Nominations Now Open The CAAR Awards highlight the achievements and dedication of CAAR members who serve their community and the ag retail industry. The awards celebrate excellence in various areas of retail management, agronomy, 4R nutr...
- Celebrating 25 Years of Industry Support The Canadian Association of Agri-Retailers is celebrating its 25th anniversary of industry support and to thank our members for their commitment over the years, we are sending one complimentary 25th Anniversary book ...
- The Communicator's April 2020 Issue is now available The April 2020 issue of The Communicator magazine is arriving in print edition and online. This issue contains profile stories on each of the CAAR Choice Awards winners, who were honored for their achievements at the...
- Is Your Membership Listing Up to Date? CAAR is preparing to release its 2020 Membership Roster in the new year. The CAAR Roster helps to connect our members with the valuable suite of services available from our CAAR Perk$ Partners and makes it easy to fi...