The staff and board of CAAR would like to extend a sincere thank-you to everyone who joined us at TCU Place in Saskatoon and helped make our 25th anniversary event a resounding success. Keep reading for important post-conference updates, including details on how you can win a $50 VISA gift card, simply by sharing your feedback.
Your Opinion Shapes Future Events
Did you attend conference? CAAR is looking for your feedback! Please check your email for your post-conference member survey link and share your thoughts with us while the experience is fresh in your mind – what went right, what could have gone better, and what you would like to see incorporated or changed in future events.
Completed surveys received by Friday, March 6, 2020 are eligible to be entered to win a $50 VISA gift card. Surveys that include a 2020 CAAR Conference testimonial will be entered into a bonus draw to win an additional $50 VISA gift card.
Your ideas will be shared with the Conference Planning Committee and used during the planning process for future conferences.
Conference Coverage in the April Communicator
Check out the April issue of The Communicator for coverage of the 2020 CAAR conference, including event highlights, a transcript of the AgGateway discussion panel and profiles of all five CAAR’s Choice Award winners.
See you in Edmonton!
Save the date and make plans to join us at the 2021 CAAR Conference in Edmonton, Alta., Feb. 9-11, 2021. Keep your eye on The Communicator, The Network and caar.org for event details as they are released.
A Final Thanks
The CAAR staff would like to recognize the work put in by the CAAR Conference Planning Committee over the past year. The 2020 Conference would not have been possible without your dedication and commitment. And, to our many sponsors, exhibitors, auction donors, attendees, speakers and special guests – thank you for lending your time and support to the 2020 CAAR Conference. Your passion for the industry shows!
Daily Conference Recaps
Click the links below to read recaps highlighting speaker sessions and special events from the three days of the 2020 CAAR Conference.
- Connect with the Ag Retail Industry Through Conference Sponsorship Connect with the agriculture industry to promote your company’s products and services and bring maximum exposure to your brand by being a sponsor of the 2021 CAAR Conference. Continue reading for more information on ...
- 2021 CAAR Conference Exhibitor Registration is Now Open Register today to secure your booth at the 2021 CAAR Conference hosted in Edmonton, AB from February 9-11, 2021. Now in its 26th year, the CAAR Conference is a two-day event focused on the business of ag retail an...
- 2021 CAAR Conference Exhibitor Registration Opens Monday, June 22, 2020 Secure your booth space for the 2021 CAAR Conference, hosted in Edmonton, AB from February 9-11, 2021. Continue reading for more important CAAR Conference updates and ways to support the event. Statement Regarding...
- Save the Date for the 2021 CAAR Conference Mark your calendars and make plans to join us Feb. 9-11, 2021 for two and a half days of networking, education and professional development in the “City of Champions” – Edmonton, Alberta. Now in its 26th year, the...
- The 2020 CAAR Conference: Embracing Innovation The 2020 CAAR Conference brought ag retailers back to sunny Saskatoon, Sask. for two-and-a-half days of speaker sessions and unbeatable networking opportunities. This year’s conference marked CAAR’s 25th anniversary ...