The staff and board of CAAR would like to extend a sincere thank-you to everyone who joined us at TCU Place in Saskatoon and helped make our 25th anniversary event a resounding success. Keep reading for important post-conference updates, including details on how you can win a $50 VISA gift card, simply by sharing your feedback.
Your Opinion Shapes Future Events
Did you attend conference? CAAR is looking for your feedback! Please check your email for your post-conference member survey link and share your thoughts with us while the experience is fresh in your mind – what went right, what could have gone better, and what you would like to see incorporated or changed in future events.
Completed surveys received by Friday, March 6, 2020 are eligible to be entered to win a $50 VISA gift card. Surveys that include a 2020 CAAR Conference testimonial will be entered into a bonus draw to win an additional $50 VISA gift card.
Your ideas will be shared with the Conference Planning Committee and used during the planning process for future conferences.
Conference Coverage in the April Communicator
Check out the April issue of The Communicator for coverage of the 2020 CAAR conference, including event highlights, a transcript of the AgGateway discussion panel and profiles of all five CAAR’s Choice Award winners.
See you in Edmonton!
Save the date and make plans to join us at the 2021 CAAR Conference in Edmonton, Alta., Feb. 9-11, 2021. Keep your eye on The Communicator, The Network and caar.org for event details as they are released.
A Final Thanks
The CAAR staff would like to recognize the work put in by the CAAR Conference Planning Committee over the past year. The 2020 Conference would not have been possible without your dedication and commitment. And, to our many sponsors, exhibitors, auction donors, attendees, speakers and special guests – thank you for lending your time and support to the 2020 CAAR Conference. Your passion for the industry shows!
Daily Conference Recaps
Click the links below to read recaps highlighting speaker sessions and special events from the three days of the 2020 CAAR Conference.
- CAAR Congratulates the 2020 Conference Survey Winners Thank you to everyone who took the time to complete the conference survey. Your feedback on the 2020 CAAR Conference will help us improve future events, including the 2021 CAAR Conference in Edmonton, AB. Everyone wh...
- Reminder to Fill Out Your CAAR Conference Survey Calling all 2020 CAAR Conference delegates: remember to provide your feedback on the event for your chance to win a $50 VISA gift card. Check your email inbox for a link to fill out CAAR’s Post-Conference Survey. Don...
- 2020 CAAR Conference - Day Two Recap The first full day of the 2020 CAAR Conference was packed with conversation, information and celebration. Here are your Day Two highlights: Roundtable Discussions Wednesday got off to a roaring start with structu...
- 2020 CAAR Conference - Day One Recap The 2020 CAAR Conference kicked-off in style this evening at the annual Icebreaker Cocktail Reception. The mood was festive as conference delegates and exhibitors gathered at TCU Place in Saskatoon, Sask. to break th...
- "Fork's Up" for Canada’s Agriculture Day Canada’s Agriculture Day is a time for the entire ag industry to celebrate, make meaningful connections and shine a spotlight on Canadian food. Join us on Feb. 11 – in person or in spirit – as we raise our forks and ...