Spring planting is fast approaching and CAAR members across Canada are providing essential services to their customers while taking measures to manage the spread of COVID-19. To help retailers in this critical period, CAAR has created a support section on caar.org with useful resources and answers to member questions.
Retailers are encouraged to visit the Agri-Retailer Support page for:
- CAAR’s response to Federal and Provincial governments regarding essential services, including letters sent to both levels of government
- Agri-Retailer Q and A Responses, as well as a link to submit your own questions
- TDG Temporary Certificate for persons that have a valid and compliant TDG training certificate on March 1, 2020 and are unable to renew the training certificate due to COVID-19 restrictions for in-person training.
- Links to national and provincial COVID-19 resources
- Additional articles and resources, including free human resources information from CAAR Perk$ member TwoGreySuits.
On April 1, 2020, the board and staff of CAAR held a webinar for retailers. For those who were unable to attend, CAAR has posted it here: COVID-19 Activities & Response Webinar
- Dealing with Stress During the Busy Season Under normal circumstances, spring can be a stressful time for retailers and their customers. This year, however, has the added challenges of dealing with the COVID-19 pandemic. Keep reading for some tips from Do Mor...
- Transport Canada Issues Revised Temporary Certificate TU 0751 Transport Canada has revised temporary certificate TU 0751 to extend the requalification period for cylinders and other pressure receptacles with an expiration date of February 28th, 2019 or later. Download your temp...
- CAAR's Resources for Members CAAR offers excellent resources to support numerous business areas for members. Are you taking advantage of CAAR's resources? Read more to learn about the resources CAAR offers and how they can help to streamline you...