Group Benefits Consulting of Canada is your one-stop shop for employee benefit plans and consulting, insurance products and business solutions to help your operation run smoothly and efficiently.
Group Benefits Consulting of Canada
Group Benefits Consulting of Canada protects your employees and the future of your agri-business.
Group Benefits is a fully independent employee benefits consulting firm offering superior creativity in employee benefit plan design as it pertains to today’s market. Working with CAAR members to provide comprehensive programs that will provide savings now, and coverage when you need it.
Programs to Suit Your Needs
Group Benefits offers competitive and cost-effective programs to CAAR members. Contact them today for a free assessment and quote, it costs nothing to consider Group Benefits but may end up saving you considerably.
The CAAR benefits program provides:
- Health, Dental & Vision
- Life Insurance & Disability
- Critical Illness Protection
- Executive Benefits
- Human Resource Policies
- Deferred Profit-Sharing Plans
- Retirement Pension Plans
- Health & Wellness Programs
In partnership with Group Benefits Consulting of Canada Inc., Humaniqa is a comprehensive tool that specifically supports small to medium organizations in managing their HR functions. It includes unlimited 24/7 access to information and a robust database that features:
- A library of Human Resource Templates
- Up to date employment labor legislation
- Secure online storage of HR documents
- Human Resource Audit & Employee Handbook Tool
- Management, Health and Safety Trainings
CAAR members can access Humaniqa at a negotiated price of $100 annually from a regular price of $475 per year. Contact the CAAR Office or download this form to enroll.
The CAAR Perk$ Program
The CAAR Perk$ program offers CAAR members exclusive access to discounted products and services that can save your company hundreds or even thousands every year. From affordable health benefits to HR Services, the CAAR Perk$ program is a great opportunity to benefit from the services you use every day!
- CAAR welcomes LeftField Commodity Research as a CAAR Perk$ Partner CAAR welcomes LeftField Commodity Research as a CAAR Perk$ Partner. Leftfield is eager to assist agri-retailers in providing added value to their customers and to strengthen relationships between ag retailers and the...
- 2022 Crop Market Outlook LeftField Commodity Research founder provides an overview of the 2022 Canadian crop market as a thank-you to joining CAAR as a Perk$ Partner. Standing front and centre in our fields, LeftField Commodity Research I...
- CAAR Perk$ Partner: Western Financial Group Western Financial Group Insurance Solutions believes that understanding the agriculture industry’s needs is essential to providing insurance solutions that businesses can trust. In partnership with agricultural expe...
- CAAR Perk$ Partner: Glacier FarmMedia Glacier FarmMedia is the agricultural division of Glacier Media Inc., an information communications company focused on the provision of primary and essential information and related services through print, electronic...
- CAAR Perk$ Partner: AED Advantage AED Advantage understands that the work you do is physically demanding and knows how important it is for you to protect your staff and customers who operate in remote locations, performing physically demanding tasks ...