Introduced in 2012, the Agronomist of the Year award recognizes a CAAR member agronomist who consistently exceeds expectations through dedication to their field and their agronomic knowledge.
Sponsored by Simplot
Click here to complete your online nomination form for the Agronomist of the Year Award
NOMINATE YOUR AGRONOMIST TODAY!
Agronomists are your touchpoint with customers; that seemingly endless source of crop production knowledge that helps every grower ensure the best crop possible makes it into the bin.
Now it’s time to recognize those hardworking agronomists who commit so much time to helping farmers and ensuring they keep on top of an everchanging world of agronomic knowledge.
The successful agronomist, who must be employed by or work on behalf of a CAAR member location, will be selected by a committee of peers based on accomplishments in the following areas:
1. Agronomic Knowledge: They demonstrate significant knowledge of agronomic practices applicable to their local region.
2. Customer Service and Satisfaction: They demonstrate excellent customer service, satisfaction, and significant customer retention.
3. Commitment to Continuing Education: They demonstrate a commitment to continually develop skills through seminars, courses, self-study and/or mentorship.
4. Community and Industry Leadership: They demonstrate exceptional professionalism and leadership in their local community and the industry at large through volunteering, sponsorship, or donations.
To nominate an agronomist for this award, click here to fill out the online form by Friday, December 4, 2020.
In addition to being recognized as a leader in the ag retail industry, the winning individual receives an award plaque to display at their office, $1,000 prize, a 1-page article featured in the CAAR Communicator and CAAR Network, and is also inducted into the CAAR Awards honour roll.
Click here for more information about all of the CAAR Awards and nominate someone today.
- The 2021 CAAR Awards - Nominations Now Open The CAAR Awards highlight the achievements and dedication of CAAR members who serve their community and the ag retail industry. The awards celebrate excellence in various areas of retail management, agronomy, 4R nutr...
- Celebrating 25 Years of Industry Support The Canadian Association of Agri-Retailers is celebrating its 25th anniversary of industry support and to thank our members for their commitment over the years, we are sending one complimentary 25th Anniversary book ...
- The Communicator's April 2020 Issue is now available The April 2020 issue of The Communicator magazine is arriving in print edition and online. This issue contains profile stories on each of the CAAR Choice Awards winners, who were honored for their achievements at the...
- Your Top 10 Agri-Retail News Stories for 2019 We use several platforms to keep CAAR members informed throughout the year, including The Communicator magazine, The Network e-newsletter, Twitter and, of course, right here on the CAAR website. Keep reading to see t...
- Is Your Membership Listing Up to Date? CAAR is preparing to release its 2020 Membership Roster in the new year. The CAAR Roster helps to connect our members with the valuable suite of services available from our CAAR Perk$ Partners and makes it easy to fi...