The Retailer of the Year Award recognizes one CAAR member location that managed to stand out among the rest and went above and beyond in 2020 to serve its customers.
Sponsored by Bayer CropScience
NOMINATE SOMEONE TODAY!
It is time to put credit where credit is due. Every year holds its challenges, and yet there are retail locations that manage to stand out among the rest. CAAR would like to recognize the team that went above and beyond in 2020 to serve their customers.
1. Customer Service and Satisfaction
The nominee demonstrates excellent customer service and satisfaction, and significant customer retention.
2. Effective Employee Relations
The nominee demonstrates effective employee management and satisfaction, and be recognized for its motivated, knowledgeable and helpful team.
3. Business Innovation, Efficiency and Safety
The nominee demonstrates the successful application of innovative business practices and technology to improve business operations and stresses the importance of safety in the workplace.
4. Environmental Stewardship
The nominee demonstrates exceptional leadership in environmental stewardship by meeting or exceeding compliance with environmental regulations and guidelines.
5. Community and Industry Leadership
The nominee demonstrates exceptional professionalism and leadership in their local community and the industry at large through volunteering, sponsorship, or donations all while taking steps to improve the image of the agricultural industry.
To nominate yourself or another retailer location for this award, click here to fill out the online form by Friday, December 4, 2020.
In addition to being recognized as a leader in the ag retail industry, the winning individual receives an award plaque to display at their office, $1,000 prize, a 1-page article featured in the CAAR Communicator and CAAR Network, and is also inducted into the CAAR Awards honour roll.
Click here for more information about all of the CAAR Awards and nominate someone today.
- The 2021 CAAR Awards: Retailer Hall of Fame The Retailer Hall of Fame award recognizes an individual who has consistently demonstrated exceptional performance over time in serving his or her customers, industry, and association. Submit your nomination today! ...
- Member Input Defines the Value of CAAR We Need Your Feedback – Complete the Retailer Member Survey. CAAR's value is defined through input from its members, this survey is targeted towards the retail membership to get critical feedback and help us shape th...
- The 2021 CAAR Awards: 4R Nutrient Stewardship Agri-Retailer Award Introduced in 2013, the 4R Nutrient Stewardship Agri-Retailer Award recognizes a team at one member location that has shown leadership in the adoption of 4R Nutrient Stewardship into their business practices. Spon...
- The 2021 CAAR Awards – Agronomist of the Year Award Introduced in 2012, the Agronomist of the Year award recognizes a CAAR member agronomist who consistently exceeds expectations through dedication to their field and their agronomic knowledge. Sponsored by Simplot ...
- The 2021 CAAR Awards - Nominations Now Open The CAAR Awards highlight the achievements and dedication of CAAR members who serve their community and the ag retail industry. The awards celebrate excellence in various areas of retail management, agronomy, 4R nutr...