The Retailer of the Year Award recognizes one CAAR member location that managed to stand out among the rest and went above and beyond in 2020 to serve its customers.
Sponsored by Bayer CropScience
NOMINATE SOMEONE TODAY!
It is time to put credit where credit is due. Every year holds its challenges, and yet there are retail locations that manage to stand out among the rest. CAAR would like to recognize the team that went above and beyond in 2020 to serve their customers.
1. Customer Service and Satisfaction
The nominee demonstrates excellent customer service and satisfaction, and significant customer retention.
2. Effective Employee Relations
The nominee demonstrates effective employee management and satisfaction, and be recognized for its motivated, knowledgeable and helpful team.
3. Business Innovation, Efficiency and Safety
The nominee demonstrates the successful application of innovative business practices and technology to improve business operations and stresses the importance of safety in the workplace.
4. Environmental Stewardship
The nominee demonstrates exceptional leadership in environmental stewardship by meeting or exceeding compliance with environmental regulations and guidelines.
5. Community and Industry Leadership
The nominee demonstrates exceptional professionalism and leadership in their local community and the industry at large through volunteering, sponsorship, or donations all while taking steps to improve the image of the agricultural industry.
To nominate yourself or another retailer location for this award, click here to fill out the online form by Friday, December 4, 2020.
In addition to being recognized as a leader in the ag retail industry, the winning individual receives an award plaque to display at their office, $1,000 prize, a 1-page article featured in the CAAR Communicator and CAAR Network, and is also inducted into the CAAR Awards honour roll.
Click here for more information about all of the CAAR Awards and nominate someone today.
- CAAR News New Perk$ Partner – LeftField Commodity Research Inc. LeftField conducts market analysis on 16 Canadian grains, oilseeds and special crops as well as subclasses of crops on a weekly basis. Three comprehensive week...
- CAAR News Changes for the Safety & the Farmer Course The Safety & the Farmer course is hosted by Fertilizer Canada as of October 1, 2021. You can access the course online to renew or obtain your TDG certifi-cation. ...
- CAAR News CAAR recently participated in the Pulse Value MRL Working Group, a meeting to review the market risk of new pesticide products coming to market, and/or products currently on the market that have experienced an MRL ch...
- The 2022 CAAR Awards - Nomination Deadline is December 17 Time is running out to nominate colleagues for CAAR Awards. It is your chance to put a spotlight on the talented people who work in the ag retail industry. The awards celebrate excellence in various areas of retail ...
- By The Numbers 2 - The number of key ways employers can better motivate employees. 4 - This is the average percent increase in crop production gained by farmers that use precision agriculture technology. 6.9 - The billion-dollar ...