The Retailer Hall of Fame award recognizes an individual who has consistently demonstrated exceptional performance over time in serving his or her customers, industry, and association. Submit your nomination today!
NOMINATE SOMEONE TODAY!
Year in and year out, the people in our industry work tirelessly to give growers the best products and services possible. Sometimes, one individual in a retail business stands out among the crowd year after year as going the extra mile, thanks to extraordinary leadership and vision.
It is time to recognize this individual who has consistently demonstrated exceptional performance and dedication over time.
1. Impact in the Agri-Retail Industry
The nominee has made a significant impact in the agri-retail industry over at least 10 years in the business and is recognized as having a strong reputation for excellence and professionalism.
2. Continued Customer Service and Satisfaction
Is recognized as setting an industry standard for customer service and satisfaction, and will have a significant number of loyal, longstanding customers as a result.
3. Effective Employee Relations
Demonstrates proven, effective employee management and retention with a strong team of motivated, well-trained and/or experienced employees while supporting employees with strong compensation packages, training opportunities, and safety initiatives.
4. Effective Business Strategy
Demonstrates an ability to lead, adapt and thrive using an effective and successful business strategy that has resulted in long-term growth and success of the business.
5. Community and Industry Leadership
Demonstrates a lifetime of exceptional leadership in the industry and their local community and is recognized as a mentor and an inspiration to others in the industry through their leadership and commitment to excellence.
To nominate yourself or another individual for this award, click here to fill out the online form by Friday, December 4, 2020.
In addition to being recognized as a leader in the ag retail industry, the winning individual receives an award plaque to display at their office, a $1,000 prize, a 1-page article featured in the CAAR Communicator and CAAR Network, and is also inducted into the CAAR Awards honour roll.
Click here for more information about all of the CAAR Awards and nominate someone today.
- CAAR News New Perk$ Partner – LeftField Commodity Research Inc. LeftField conducts market analysis on 16 Canadian grains, oilseeds and special crops as well as subclasses of crops on a weekly basis. Three comprehensive week...
- CAAR News Changes for the Safety & the Farmer Course The Safety & the Farmer course is hosted by Fertilizer Canada as of October 1, 2021. You can access the course online to renew or obtain your TDG certifi-cation. ...
- CAAR News CAAR recently participated in the Pulse Value MRL Working Group, a meeting to review the market risk of new pesticide products coming to market, and/or products currently on the market that have experienced an MRL ch...
- The 2022 CAAR Awards - Nomination Deadline is December 17 Time is running out to nominate colleagues for CAAR Awards. It is your chance to put a spotlight on the talented people who work in the ag retail industry. The awards celebrate excellence in various areas of retail ...
- By The Numbers 2 - The number of key ways employers can better motivate employees. 4 - This is the average percent increase in crop production gained by farmers that use precision agriculture technology. 6.9 - The billion-dollar ...