Western Financial Group Insurance Solutions believes that understanding the agriculture industry’s needs is essential to providing insurance solutions that businesses can trust.
In partnership with agricultural experts, Western has developed the Crop Inputs Insurance Program, providing commercial insurance solutions that are specific to crop inputs dealers and custom applicators.
The Western Financial Group is a diversified insurance services company that is focused on creating security and has provided over one million Canadians the right protection for more than 100 years.
Why use the Crop Inputs Program?
The Crop Inputs Program works with your business to provide an insurance program that not only provides superior coverage but also manages your risk. Our program offers complete in-house services, including claims and risk management, to work with you beyond signing the policy.
This innovative approach provides efficient and responsive service, that saves you both money and time. Coverage includes:
Spray Drift and Misapplication
Helps cover you in the event losses occur from errors applying the chemical, such as windy days or with dirty tanks.
Helps cover you in the event a third party suffers a financial loss as a result of a product recommendation made by our insured’s agronomists.
Seedsmen's Errors and Omissions
Coverage for errors made in the mixing of seed, failure of seed to germinate or to conform to the variety or quality specified.
Business Interruption Coverage
Help protect your business from a loss of income in the event of a temporary shutdown with our business interruption insurance.
Gradual and Sudden & Accidental pollution coverage that are a result of fires, explosion, sudden spills and seepage. Covers 3rd party expenses, bodily injury, property damage.
The CAAR Perk$ Program
The CAAR Perk$ program offers CAAR members exclusive access to discounted products and services that can save your company hundreds or even thousands every year. From affordable health benefits to HR Services, the CAAR Perk$ program is a great opportunity to benefit from the services you use every day!
- CAAR Perk$ spotlight on Farms.com CAAR Perk$ spotlight on Farms.com which is a leading provider of innovative information products and services for the global agriculture and food industries. CAAR members receive a special 15% discount off the...
- CAAR Perk$ spotlight on Western Financial Group CAAR Perk$ spotlights Manitoba-based Western Financial Group with a holistic approach to insurance and a commitment to efficient and cost-effective services. Through the CAAR Perk$ program, CAAR members can acces...
- Focus on CAAR Perk$ Partner West Can CAAR members can lower telecommunications costs with the CAAR Perk$ program through West Can. CAAR members can lower telecommunications costs with the CAAR group program through West Can. Save every day on your: ...
- Managing HR can be stressful - Let CAAR Perk$ partner TwoGreySuits help Human resources can be time-consuming and sometimes frustrating when running a business. That is where CAAR Perks partner TwoGreySuits can help make handling HR a breeze. Through the CAAR Perk$ program, CAAR membe...
- Spotlight on CAAR Perk$ Partner LeftField Commodity Research CAAR is pleased to place the CAAR Perk$ Partner spotlight on LeftField Commodity Research who are eager to assist agri-retailers in providing added value to their customers and to strengthen relationships between ag ...