Western Financial Group Insurance Solutions believes that understanding the agriculture industry’s needs is essential to providing insurance solutions that businesses can trust.
In partnership with agricultural experts, Western has developed the Crop Inputs Insurance Program, providing commercial insurance solutions that are specific to crop inputs dealers and custom applicators.
The Western Financial Group is a diversified insurance services company that is focused on creating security and has provided over one million Canadians the right protection for more than 100 years.
Why use the Crop Inputs Program?
The Crop Inputs Program works with your business to provide an insurance program that not only provides superior coverage but also manages your risk. Our program offers complete in-house services, including claims and risk management, to work with you beyond signing the policy.
This innovative approach provides efficient and responsive service, that saves you both money and time. Coverage includes:
Spray Drift and Misapplication
Helps cover you in the event losses occur from errors applying the chemical, such as windy days or with dirty tanks.
Helps cover you in the event a third party suffers a financial loss as a result of a product recommendation made by our insured’s agronomists.
Seedsmen's Errors and Omissions
Coverage for errors made in the mixing of seed, failure of seed to germinate or to conform to the variety or quality specified.
Business Interruption Coverage
Help protect your business from a loss of income in the event of a temporary shutdown with our business interruption insurance.
Gradual and Sudden & Accidental pollution coverage that are a result of fires, explosion, sudden spills and seepage. Covers 3rd party expenses, bodily injury, property damage.
The CAAR Perk$ Program
The CAAR Perk$ program offers CAAR members exclusive access to discounted products and services that can save your company hundreds or even thousands every year. From affordable health benefits to HR Services, the CAAR Perk$ program is a great opportunity to benefit from the services you use every day!
- CAAR Perk$ Partner: Glacier FarmMedia Glacier FarmMedia is the agricultural division of Glacier Media Inc., an information communications company focused on the provision of primary and essential information and related services through print, electronic...
- CAAR Perk$ Partner: AED Advantage AED Advantage understands that the work you do is physically demanding and knows how important it is for you to protect your staff and customers who operate in remote locations, performing physically demanding tasks ...
- CAAR Perk$ Partner: West Can Group West Can Group, a 100% Canadian owned and operated company, has been serving Western Canada for over 20 years, providing quality telecommunication products and services at competitive prices to businesses and residen...
- CAAR Perk$ Partner: Group Benefits Consulting of Canada & Humaniqa Group Benefits Consulting of Canada is your one-stop shop for employee benefit plans and consulting, insurance products and business solutions to help your operation run smoothly and efficiently. Group Benefits Co...
- CAAR Perk$ Partner: Purolator The CAAR Perk$ program offers CAAR members exclusive access to discounted products and services that can save your company hundreds or even thousands every year. From affordable health benefits to HR Services, the CA...