Featuring educational keynote and concurrent sessions, the 2021 Virtual CAAR Conference offers valuable opportunities to engage with retailers, exhibitors, and industry reps from the industry, and resources for ag retailers to evolve and provide the best service for their customers.
The CAAR Conference is an annual three-day event, focusing on the business of ag retail and connecting the agriculture industry. In light of the on-going developments with COVID-19, CAAR has chosen to host the 2021 CAAR Conference virtually from February 9 - 11, 2021.
The 2021 Virtual CAAR Conference features educational keynote and concurrent sessions, valuable opportunities to connect and engage with retailers, exhibitors, and industry representatives from the agriculture industry, and resources for ag retailers to evolve and provide the best service for their customers.
Ag retailers need to keep current with the latest industry updates and technologies that help them serve their customers. The 2021 Virtual CAAR Conference features over 20 live and on-demand presentations hosted by industry speakers that include a variety of sessions:
• Understanding your customer's journey
• Effective communications with your staff, customers and the public
• Impact of current global trends on the ag industry
• Regulation and industry updates
• Investing in technology
• Workplace safety and best practices
We understand networking is an important component of the CAAR Conference, this year we’re working with Swapcard to facilitate the 2021 Virtual CAAR Conference, enabling attendees and exhibitors to engage through a virtual platform.
The 2021 Virtual CAAR Conference is an interactive, online experience, providing ag retailers an opportunity to engage in educational sessions and group discussions, interact with exhibitors through 1:1 meetings and video calls, and introduce yourself to new connections through a matchmaking algorithm that identifies the best matches and suggests who to meet, all from the comfort of your office or home.
The 2021 Virtual CAAR Conference is a great platform to host your virtual booth and engage with a wider audience to showcase products and services and help drive your business forward.
The virtual booths allow for real-time interaction with attendees and options to customize your booth with your branding, include videos and downloadable resources, set up 1:1 meetings and live chat with attendees, pre-record or live-stream demos and much more.
The business of agriculture is evolving, successful ag retailers are continuously evaluating how to best deliver products, services and solutions to their customers in order to maintain a competitive edge.
Organizations that fail to monitor, identify lessons learned and adjust their competitive offerings will be left behind.
The 2021 Virtual CAAR Conference provides ag retailers the resources to learn about the latest in industry best practices and technologies, the impact of global trends and regulation updates so you can provide the best value to your customers and ‘out retail’ the competition.
Learn more about the 2021 Virtual CAAR Conference
- 2021 Virtual CAAR Conference Speaker Announcement: Scott Downey CAAR is pleased to announce Scott Downey, one of the keynote speakers scheduled to present at the 2021 Virtual CAAR Conference, will discuss how the sales and decision-making process has evolved within the farm busin...
- 2021 Virtual CAAR Conference Registration Opens Monday, November 30 Mark your calendars and register for the virtual conference on Monday, November 30, registration is open for attendees and exhibitors. The 2021 Virtual CAAR Conference focuses on the business of ag retail and connect...
- The 2021 CAAR Conference Is Going Virtual The health and safety of CAAR Conference attendees are of utmost importance to us, in light of the on-going developments with COVID-19, we have chosen to host the 2021 CAAR Conference virtually from February 9 - 11, ...
- Connecting the Ag Retail Industry The 2021 CAAR Conference will focus on the business of ag retail and connecting the agriculture retail industry. Hosted from February 9 - 11, 2021 at the Westin Edmonton and Fairmont Hotel Macdonald in Edmonton, AB, ...
- The 2020 CAAR Conference: Embracing Innovation The 2020 CAAR Conference brought ag retailers back to sunny Saskatoon, Sask. for two-and-a-half days of speaker sessions and unbeatable networking opportunities. This year’s conference marked CAAR’s 25th anniversary ...