Featuring educational keynote and concurrent sessions, the 2021 Virtual CAAR Conference offers valuable opportunities to engage with retailers, exhibitors, and industry reps from the industry, and resources for ag retailers to evolve and provide the best service for their customers.
REGISTER FOR THE 2021 VIRTUAL CAAR CONFERENCE
The CAAR Conference is an annual three-day event, focusing on the business of ag retail and connecting the agriculture industry. In light of the on-going developments with COVID-19, CAAR has chosen to host the 2021 CAAR Conference virtually from February 9 - 11, 2021.
The 2021 Virtual CAAR Conference features educational keynote and concurrent sessions, valuable opportunities to connect and engage with retailers, exhibitors, and industry representatives from the agriculture industry, and resources for ag retailers to evolve and provide the best service for their customers.
Ag retailers need to keep current with the latest industry updates and technologies that help them serve their customers. The 2021 Virtual CAAR Conference features over 20 live and on-demand presentations hosted by industry speakers that include a variety of sessions:
• Understanding your customer's journey
• Effective communications with your staff, customers and the public
• Impact of current global trends on the ag industry
• Regulation and industry updates
• Investing in technology
• Workplace safety and best practices
We understand networking is an important component of the CAAR Conference, this year we’re working with Swapcard to facilitate the 2021 Virtual CAAR Conference, enabling attendees and exhibitors to engage through a virtual platform.
The 2021 Virtual CAAR Conference is an interactive, online experience, providing ag retailers an opportunity to engage in educational sessions and group discussions, interact with exhibitors through 1:1 meetings and video calls, and introduce yourself to new connections through a matchmaking algorithm that identifies the best matches and suggests who to meet, all from the comfort of your office or home.
The 2021 Virtual CAAR Conference is a great platform to host your virtual booth and engage with a wider audience to showcase products and services and help drive your business forward.
The virtual booths allow for real-time interaction with attendees and options to customize your booth with your branding, include videos and downloadable resources, set up 1:1 meetings and live chat with attendees, pre-record or live-stream demos and much more.
The business of agriculture is evolving, successful ag retailers are continuously evaluating how to best deliver products, services and solutions to their customers in order to maintain a competitive edge.
Organizations that fail to monitor, identify lessons learned and adjust their competitive offerings will be left behind.
The 2021 Virtual CAAR Conference provides ag retailers the resources to learn about the latest in industry best practices and technologies, the impact of global trends and regulation updates so you can provide the best value to your customers and ‘out retail’ the competition.
Learn more about the 2021 Virtual CAAR Conference
- Three Weeks Left to Register for the 2021 Virtual CAAR Conference With three weeks until the 2021 Virtual CAAR Conference launches, we invite all ag retailers from across Canada to join us at our virtual event, hosted from February 9 – 11, 2021. REGISTER FOR THE 2021 VIRTUAL CAA...
- 2021 Virtual CAAR Conference Speaker Spotlight: Sam Taylor The past year has been a rollercoaster ride for agriculture production due to COVID-19, with trade disruptions occurring as a result of logistics issues, embargoes and tariffs. This session will review the state of g...
- 2021 Virtual CAAR Conference Speaker Spotlight: Farm Credit Canada Join Marty Seymour and Sarah Dobson from Farm Credit Canada at #CAARcon as they present how current global trends and consumer behaviours are impacting Canadian Ag Retailers, Agriculture, and Food sectors through the...
- 2021 Virtual CAAR Conference Speaker Spotlight: Cami Ryan CAAR is pleased to announce Cami Ryan, one of the keynote speakers scheduled to present at the 2021 Virtual CAAR Conference, who will provide insights into the ‘disinformation landscape’ and what this means for the a...
- Quarterly At-A-Glance (July – Sept. 2020) We would like to thank our members who renewed their CAAR membership for the 2020/21 year and continued their investment with us. Membership Without the loyalty and support of our members, we would not be able to...