So you missed your chance to register online for the CAAR Conference. You’re not out of luck!
We are offering walk-up registration to anyone who missed the cut-off but still wants to unlock the potential of their agri-retail business.
Event Details and Fees
Pre-Conference Workshop | 8:30 a.m. – 3 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 16, 2016 at the Sheraton Cavalier
Member: $195 | Non-member: $275 | For more information, click here
CAAR Conference Pass | Feb. 16 – 18, 2016 at the Sheraton Cavalier and TCU Place
Member: $475 | Non-member: $675 | For more information, click here
CAAR’s Choice Awards Banquet | 6 p.m. – 10 p.m. Wednesday, Feb. 17, 2016 at the Sheraton Cavalier
Tickets: $135 per person*
- Exhibit at the 2020 CAAR Conference: Book Your Booth Today! Exhibitor Registration is officially open for the 2020 CAAR Conference in Saskatoon, SK. Book your space early for CAAR’s 25th anniversary conference and secure your company’s spot at the premiere conference for Cana...
- Celebrating 25 Years of Embracing Innovation Canadian agriculture has seen tremendous evolution and change since CAAR was formed and the first CAAR Conference was hosted in 1995. CAAR members have been there every step of the way throughout all of this change; ...
- Panel Discussion: Farmer Forum Three Manitoba farmers share challenges and opportunities for their farms and how they want to work with their ag retailers. From left to right: Danny PennerLetellier, Man.Penner is a third-generation farmer. Alo...
- CAAR Conference Celebrating 25 years of bringing CAAR members together! Canadian agriculture has seen tremendous evolution and change over the past quarter century, and CAAR members have been there every step of the way; helping ...
- Register Non-Member Branch Locations Today! Is each of your company’s locations represented through CAAR membership? By registering all of your company’s non-member branch locations, you can ensure they are covered by CAAR’s advocacy and regulatory support, tr...