So you missed your chance to register online for the CAAR Conference. You’re not out of luck!
We are offering walk-up registration to anyone who missed the cut-off but still wants to unlock the potential of their agri-retail business.
Event Details and Fees
Pre-Conference Workshop | 8:30 a.m. – 3 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 16, 2016 at the Sheraton Cavalier
Member: $195 | Non-member: $275 | For more information, click here
CAAR Conference Pass | Feb. 16 – 18, 2016 at the Sheraton Cavalier and TCU Place
Member: $475 | Non-member: $675 | For more information, click here
CAAR’s Choice Awards Banquet | 6 p.m. – 10 p.m. Wednesday, Feb. 17, 2016 at the Sheraton Cavalier
Tickets: $135 per person*
- Thank You for Making the 2020 CAAR Conference a Success The staff and board of CAAR would like to extend a sincere thank-you to everyone who joined us at TCU Place in Saskatoon and helped make our 25th anniversary event a resounding success. Keep reading for important pos...
- 2020 CAAR Conference - Day Three Recap From informative industry updates to the closing keynote address, the second full day of the 2020 CAAR Conference left delegates with plenty to think about. Here are some of the highlights from Day Three: Industry...
- Your Ultimate Guide to the 2020 CAAR Conference Are you ready for the ag retail event of the year? Please take the time to review these important details ahead of the event to make your arrival at conference a smooth one. We can't wait to welcome you to Saskatoon!...
- Get Social at #CAARcon2020 When you take your conference experience online, you expand your networking opportunities and enhance your industry presence. So, let’s get ready to get social at the 2020 CAAR Conference! Attending the CAAR confe...
- Positions Open for Retail Members on CAAR Board Speak up for the Canadian ag retail industry by lending your time and your voice to the CAAR Board of Directors. If you’re a retail member of CAAR, we want you! CAAR will be voting on new board members at the Annual ...