From the success of the 14th Annual Canadian Fertilizer Products Forum (CFPF), the Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) is hosting topic-specific webinars for regulated parties to ask questions and better understand the updated Fertilizers Regulations.
Each presentation will be half an hour in length with an additional half-hour Q&A period. These webinars will NOT be recorded.
Click here for more information about each webinar and to register online.
Upcoming CFIA Webinars:
Exemptions under the new Fertilizers Regulations
Thursday, January 21, 2021 from 11:00 am to 12:00 pm EST
Thursday, January 28, 2021 from 11:00 am to 12:00 pm EST
Labelling and Record-Keeping
Thursday, February 4, 2021 from 11:00 am to 12:00 pm EST
- CAAR News New Perk$ Partner – LeftField Commodity Research Inc. LeftField conducts market analysis on 16 Canadian grains, oilseeds and special crops as well as subclasses of crops on a weekly basis. Three comprehensive week...
- CAAR News Changes for the Safety & the Farmer Course The Safety & the Farmer course is hosted by Fertilizer Canada as of October 1, 2021. You can access the course online to renew or obtain your TDG certifi-cation. ...
- CAAR News CAAR recently participated in the Pulse Value MRL Working Group, a meeting to review the market risk of new pesticide products coming to market, and/or products currently on the market that have experienced an MRL ch...
- The 2022 CAAR Awards - Nomination Deadline is December 17 Time is running out to nominate colleagues for CAAR Awards. It is your chance to put a spotlight on the talented people who work in the ag retail industry. The awards celebrate excellence in various areas of retail ...
- By The Numbers 2 - The number of key ways employers can better motivate employees. 4 - This is the average percent increase in crop production gained by farmers that use precision agriculture technology. 6.9 - The billion-dollar ...