The April 2021 issue of The CAAR Communicator magazine is now available in print, online and PDF flipbook format.
Read about the evolution of CAAR and changes coming this year, the impact of global trends, building customer relationships, engaging your employees and more!
Click here to access the digital flipbook version of the April 2021 CAAR Communicator.
The April CAAR Communicator includes a feature on CAAR’s new strategic partner and communications service provider, Farms.com, demonstrating their expertise in multiple marketing channels and how they’re a leading supplier of innovative information products and services for the global agriculture and food industries.
This issue also expands on a variety of topics presented at the 2021 Virtual CAAR Conference:
- The State of Global Ag: Sam Taylor gives an overview of the current trends in agriculture and the upcoming trends to watch.
- Building Customer Relationship: Rob McIntyre explains how maintaining strong customer relationships is a driving factor for both customer satisfaction as well as company growth.
- The Impact of Global Trends: Farm Credit Canada shares current trends and consumer behaviours impacting Canadian ag retailers, agriculture and food sectors.
- Engaging Employees: Rob McIntyre demonstrates the tools that can be used to enhance your leadership skills.
Lastly, the CAAR Communicator continues to showcase CAAR’s Board of Directors, sharing their insights on strengthening the ag retailer industry. In this issue, we feature Stu Rasmussen from Blair’s Family of Companies and Stewart Whillans from J.R. Simplot.
Click here to read the April 2021 CAAR Communicator articles today.
- Quarterly At-A-Glance (January – March 2021) Learn about CAAR's activities in our latest Quarterly At-A-Glance, providing an overview of how we represented and advocated on behalf of ag retailers across Canada from January to March 2021. View CAAR's Q1 Quart...
- Building Customer Relationships: Understanding Needs and Conflict Maintaining strong customer relationships is a driving factor for both customer satisfaction as well as company growth. Rob McIntyre, President, Managing Partner and Master Trainer at Dale Carnegie Training explains ...
- The Impact from Global Trends on the Canadian Ag Retailer Marty Seymour, Director of Industry Relations with Farm Credit Canada (FCC) reviewed current trends and consumer behaviours impacting Canadian ag retailers, agriculture and food sectors in light of the pandemic at th...
- Evolution of CAAR. Your Participation is Required. The past 3 months have been exceptionally busy months for the CAAR organization. We continue to evolve, and Members will begin to experience the changes in 2021. Many issues of 2020 carried over into 2021, including ...
- Engaging Our Employees Rob McIntyre with Dale Carnegie Training demonstrated the tools that can be used to take control of personal attitudes, build relationships, and enhance communication skills which will ultimately enhance leadership s...