The April 2021 issue of The CAAR Communicator magazine is now available in print, online and PDF flipbook format.
Read about the evolution of CAAR and changes coming this year, the impact of global trends, building customer relationships, engaging your employees and more!
Click here to access the digital flipbook version of the April 2021 CAAR Communicator.
The April CAAR Communicator includes a feature on CAAR’s new strategic partner and communications service provider, Farms.com, demonstrating their expertise in multiple marketing channels and how they’re a leading supplier of innovative information products and services for the global agriculture and food industries.
This issue also expands on a variety of topics presented at the 2021 Virtual CAAR Conference:
- The State of Global Ag: Sam Taylor gives an overview of the current trends in agriculture and the upcoming trends to watch.
- Building Customer Relationship: Rob McIntyre explains how maintaining strong customer relationships is a driving factor for both customer satisfaction as well as company growth.
- The Impact of Global Trends: Farm Credit Canada shares current trends and consumer behaviours impacting Canadian ag retailers, agriculture and food sectors.
- Engaging Employees: Rob McIntyre demonstrates the tools that can be used to enhance your leadership skills.
Lastly, the CAAR Communicator continues to showcase CAAR’s Board of Directors, sharing their insights on strengthening the ag retailer industry. In this issue, we feature Stu Rasmussen from Blair’s Family of Companies and Stewart Whillans from J.R. Simplot.
Click here to read the April 2021 CAAR Communicator articles today.
- CAAR Communicator: The Power of Technology New study shows how advanced technology farming can provide environmental and financial benefits. Despite being the world’s oldest profession—all jokes aside—farming has come a long way since mankind stopped forag...
- The New Clean Fuel Standard - How does it impact agriculture? Soon to be part of our landscape to reduce greenhouse gas emissions, the Canadian Fuel Standard will affect every Canadian on the grid. CAAR provides information on how it came to be, and how it will work. It’s co...
- Agroecology: Who's definition is it? Despite being the trendy buzzword in agriculture, agroecology is defined differently by country and organization. Even Canada has multiple visions. Agriculture impacts everyone on the planet, even if most of its d...
- Employee Recognition: The why, how and importance! Lack of recognition is one of the major reasons why employees quit. Employee recognition may become even more critical with the rise of teleworking. According to Statistics Canada, teleworking has changed best pra...
- How European Farming Influences Canadian Farmers – whether they like it or not The UK and EU have issues with its organic farming that threaten to eat itself. Who’s to blame and why? European standards are driving reductions in residue limits which will have major impacts on Canadian farming, s...