Providing training to over 3,000 individuals in over 250 companies, CAAR offers exclusive programs to specifically meet the needs of the ag retailer and ensure they have the information to stay safe and succeed.
CAAR is also committed to safety and regulatory compliance assistance, offering members access to continuing education programs to maintain status as a trusted resource for your customers. .
Here is a list of CAAR’s affordable online and in-person training programs:
- Anhydrous Ammonia: Retailer Safe Handling and TDG Certification
- Anhydrous Ammonia: Safety & the Farmer – TDG Certification
- TDG Fundamentals: Retailer TDG Certification
- WHMIS 2015 Complete
- Nurse Tank Safety Program
- Investing in Certified Seed
- CCA Examiner
Click here for more information about CAAR’s training programs and register your team today!
2021/22 CAAR Membership Renewal Reminder
CAAR members received membership renewal information at the beginning of June, we encourage all members to renew for the 2021/22 year. Don't delay - membership renewals are due June 30, 2021.
As a member-driven and a not-for-profit association representing Canada’s ag retailers, every member makes a difference and strengthens the voice of CAAR and we look forward to continuing our relationship with all members in 2021.
THANK YOU CAAR MEMBERS
The CAAR Staff and Board of Directors thank our members who renewed their membership for the 2021/22 year and continued their investment with CAAR!
Without the loyalty and support of our members, CAAR would not be able to continuously produce valuable programs and services as well as advocate on behalf of Canada’s ag retailers.
CAAR wants to recognize the support from our members, see below for a list of companies who have currently renewed their 2021/22 membership:
- CMI Terminal
- Domain Co-op
- Galvin Farms Ltd.
- GJ Chemical Co.
- Glenn Dickson
- Hi Tech Installations
- Kneehill Soil Services
- Lincoln Farm Supply
- MacGregor Agri Sales Ltd.
- Marcus Construction
- Meadowland Ag Chem Ltd.
- Pattison Liquid Systems
- PowerRich Corporation
- Prairie Sky Aviation
- Rosenort Agro
- St. Isidore Co-op
- Superior Agri Systems Ltd.
- The Mosaic Company
- CAAR Provides CAAR Members with the Latest News in the Ag Retail Industry CAAR constantly supports Canada’s ag retail sector and provide members the latest news, trends and regulation updates through our various communications channels. Featuring the news and insight that is important t...
- CAAR 2021 Annual Report now available – inspiration for renewing your membership! CAAR is pleased to share that the 2021 CAAR Annual Report which provides details of the activities and initiatives undertaken by the association to represent and address the interests and critical issues facing ag re...
- CAAR Welcomes New Members! CAAR would like to welcome two new members to the association. Every member makes a difference and strengthens the voice of CAAR, we are confident you will enjoy the benefits of CAAR membership: Arva Grain Cor...
- CAAR Provides CAAR Members with Training for the Ag Retail Industry CAAR constantly supports Canada’s ag retail sector and provide members training, allowing members to access in-person and online training and conferences specifically for Ag Retailers. CAAR saves you time and mone...
- Canadian Farmers Projected to Harvest Less Wheat and Canola According to recent yield models using satellite imagery, Canadian farmers are projected to harvest more corn for grain, but less wheat, canola, soybeans, barley, and oats. Statistics Canada released preliminary p...