CAAR is pleased to share that the 2021 CAAR Annual Report which provides details of the activities and initiatives undertaken by the association to represent and address the interests and critical issues facing ag retailers was made available to members.
Click the the link to view the Annual Report and learn more about CAAR’s activities throughout the year. Three examples from the Annual Report of how CAAR was engaged on behalf of members in 2021:
- Addressing changes to the Transportation of Dangerous Goods
- Addressing changes to the Ammonia Code of practice, specifically significant changes to the B620 and B622 standards that govern anhydrous ammonia nurse tanks
- Representing members in the Maximum Residue Limits (MRL) Steering Committees and the Keep It Clean campaign
2021/22 CAAR Membership Renewal Reminder
The Annual Report demonstrates the value of being a CAAR member. CAAR members received membership renewal information at the beginning of June, we encourage all members to renew for the 2021/22 year. Don't delay - membership renewals were due June 30, 2021.
Every member makes a difference and strengthens the voice of CAAR, we look forward to continuing our relationship with all members in 2021.
THANK YOU CAAR MEMBERS
CAAR members received membership renewal information at the beginning of June, we encourage all members to renew for the 2021/22 year. Don't delay - membership renewals were due June 30, 2021.
- AGRIS Co-operative Ltd.
- Alliance Agri-Turf.
- Andres Farm Services Ltd.
- Bashaw Crop Services
- Dickson Fertilizer
- Doyle Equipment Mfg. Co.
- Dutch Industries Ltd.
- DyTerra Corporation
- Hensall District Co-operative Inc..
- Jayco Builders Inc.
- Keg River Chemical Corp.
- L.V Control Manufacturing Ltd.
- Lloydminster & District Co-op
- M.K. Agro Ltd.
- Nachurs Alpine Solutions.
- Northland Fertilizer
- Paterson Grain
- Portage Agri Sales
- Prairie Soil Services Ltd.
- ProSoils Inc.
- Sinnott Farm Services Ltd.
- Sylvite Agri-Services Ltd.
- Telus Ag
- Tronia Systems
- Twin Valley Co-op
- CAAR Provides Training Opportunities for Canadian Ag Retailers Providing training to over 3,000 individuals in over 250 companies, CAAR offers exclusive programs to specifically meet the needs of the ag retailer and ensure they have the information to stay safe and succeed. C...
- CAAR Provides CAAR Members with the Latest News in the Ag Retail Industry CAAR constantly supports Canada’s ag retail sector and provide members the latest news, trends and regulation updates through our various communications channels. Featuring the news and insight that is important t...
- CAAR Welcomes New Members! CAAR would like to welcome two new members to the association. Every member makes a difference and strengthens the voice of CAAR, we are confident you will enjoy the benefits of CAAR membership: Arva Grain Cor...
- CAAR Provides CAAR Members with Training for the Ag Retail Industry CAAR constantly supports Canada’s ag retail sector and provide members training, allowing members to access in-person and online training and conferences specifically for Ag Retailers. CAAR saves you time and mone...
- Canadian Farmers Projected to Harvest Less Wheat and Canola According to recent yield models using satellite imagery, Canadian farmers are projected to harvest more corn for grain, but less wheat, canola, soybeans, barley, and oats. Statistics Canada released preliminary p...