CAAR is pleased to share that the 2021 CAAR Annual Report which provides details of the activities and initiatives undertaken by the association to represent and address the interests and critical issues facing ag retailers was made available to members.
Click the the link to view the Annual Report and learn more about CAAR’s activities throughout the year. Three examples from the Annual Report of how CAAR was engaged on behalf of members in 2021:
- Addressing changes to the Transportation of Dangerous Goods
- Addressing changes to the Ammonia Code of practice, specifically significant changes to the B620 and B622 standards that govern anhydrous ammonia nurse tanks
- Representing members in the Maximum Residue Limits (MRL) Steering Committees and the Keep It Clean campaign
2021/22 CAAR Membership Renewal Reminder
The Annual Report demonstrates the value of being a CAAR member. CAAR members received membership renewal information at the beginning of June, we encourage all members to renew for the 2021/22 year. Don't delay - membership renewals were due June 30, 2021.
Every member makes a difference and strengthens the voice of CAAR, we look forward to continuing our relationship with all members in 2021.
THANK YOU CAAR MEMBERS
CAAR members received membership renewal information at the beginning of June, we encourage all members to renew for the 2021/22 year. Don't delay - membership renewals were due June 30, 2021.
- AGRIS Co-operative Ltd.
- Alliance Agri-Turf.
- Andres Farm Services Ltd.
- Bashaw Crop Services
- Dickson Fertilizer
- Doyle Equipment Mfg. Co.
- Dutch Industries Ltd.
- DyTerra Corporation
- Hensall District Co-operative Inc..
- Jayco Builders Inc.
- Keg River Chemical Corp.
- L.V Control Manufacturing Ltd.
- Lloydminster & District Co-op
- M.K. Agro Ltd.
- Nachurs Alpine Solutions.
- Northland Fertilizer
- Paterson Grain
- Portage Agri Sales
- Prairie Soil Services Ltd.
- ProSoils Inc.
- Sinnott Farm Services Ltd.
- Sylvite Agri-Services Ltd.
- Telus Ag
- Tronia Systems
- Twin Valley Co-op
- CAAR News New Perk$ Partner – LeftField Commodity Research Inc. LeftField conducts market analysis on 16 Canadian grains, oilseeds and special crops as well as subclasses of crops on a weekly basis. Three comprehensive week...
- CAAR News Changes for the Safety & the Farmer Course The Safety & the Farmer course is hosted by Fertilizer Canada as of October 1, 2021. You can access the course online to renew or obtain your TDG certifi-cation. ...
- CAAR News CAAR recently participated in the Pulse Value MRL Working Group, a meeting to review the market risk of new pesticide products coming to market, and/or products currently on the market that have experienced an MRL ch...
- The 2022 CAAR Awards - Nomination Deadline is December 17 Time is running out to nominate colleagues for CAAR Awards. It is your chance to put a spotlight on the talented people who work in the ag retail industry. The awards celebrate excellence in various areas of retail ...
- By The Numbers 2 - The number of key ways employers can better motivate employees. 4 - This is the average percent increase in crop production gained by farmers that use precision agriculture technology. 6.9 - The billion-dollar ...