By now you and your team should have received the CAAR Communicator August issue.The August 2021 issue of The CAAR Communicator magazine is now available in print and online.
In the August issue you can read about CAAR news, the impact of carbon tax, disentangling misinformation, Fertilizer Canada’s partnership with ag retailers, ag retailer safety tips and more!
The issue expands on a variety of topics ways to develop and differentiate your agricultural business in a competitive selling market. It features industry insights and ideas from speakers of the 2021 Canadian Association of Agri-Retailers Conference, explaining the value of benchmarking, the customer journey map and how to attract employees to your organization.
The August CAAR Communicator continues to showcase CAAR’s Board of Directors and their insights on strengthening the agriculture retail industry. Stan Loewen, Chair of Advocacy Committee, describes his experience as a CAAR member and the value of ag retail voice to advocacy.
In case you missed it, it features the following articles:
- What will lower clethodim MRL’s mean for Canadian Ag Retailers and Farmers?
- Value of Ag Retail Voice to Advocacy.
- Get to know fellow CAAR Retailers
- Carbon Tax Update: Impact on the Canadian Ag Industry
- Disentangling the Disinformation Landscape
- CAAR Congratulates Jeff Holmes Winner of the CAAR Retailer Hall of Fame Award.
- Fertilizer Canada Working in Partnership with Ag Retailers
- The Value of Ag Tech to the Retail Channel
- Selling Today involves understanding the Evolving Customer Journey
- Ag Retailer Tips for Safety
- The Value of Benchmarking Your Business
- Attracting New Employees
- CAAR Communicator: Alarm Bells are Ringing An announcement by the Government of Canada of a delay in changing glyphosate MRLs and its new financial investment in PMRA has the agricultural community worried of a new slippery slope—politics. There’s somethin...
- CAAR Communicator: The Power of Technology New study shows how advanced technology farming can provide environmental and financial benefits. Despite being the world’s oldest profession—all jokes aside—farming has come a long way since mankind stopped forag...
- The New Clean Fuel Standard - How does it impact agriculture? Soon to be part of our landscape to reduce greenhouse gas emissions, the Canadian Fuel Standard will affect every Canadian on the grid. CAAR provides information on how it came to be, and how it will work. It’s co...
- Agroecology: Who's definition is it? Despite being the trendy buzzword in agriculture, agroecology is defined differently by country and organization. Even Canada has multiple visions. Agriculture impacts everyone on the planet, even if most of its d...
- Get to Know the CAAR Board: Blaine Cochrane CAAR Communicator chatted with Blaine Cochrane, Sales Manager with Shur-Gro Farm Services in Brandon, Manitoba to learn about the person and career, his leadership within the ag retail sector, and why he decided to b...