CAAR constantly supports Canada’s ag retail sector and provide members training, allowing members to access in-person and online training and conferences specifically for Ag Retailers.
CAAR saves you time and money with exclusive training programs, specifically catering to the needs of the agri-retailer.
Explore CAAR's courses by using the links below.
- Anhydrous Ammonia: Retailer Safe Handling and TDG Certification
- Anhydrous Ammonia: Safety & The Farmer TDG Certification
- TDG Fundamentals: Retailer TDG Certification
- WHMIS 2015 Complete
- Nurse Tank Safety Program
- Investing in Certified Seed
- CCA Examiner
2021/22 CAAR Membership Renewal Reminder
CAAR members received membership renewal information at the beginning of June, we encourage all members to renew for the 2021/22 year. Don't delay - membership renewals were due June 30, 2021.
As a member-driven and a not-for-profit association representing Canada’s ag retailers, every member makes a difference and strengthens the voice of CAAR and we look forward to continuing our relationship with all members in 2021.
THANK YOU CAAR MEMBERS
The CAAR Staff and Board of Directors thank our members who renewed their membership for the 2021/22 year and continued their investment with CAAR!
Without the loyalty and support of our members, CAAR would not be able to continuously produce valuable programs and services as well as advocate on behalf of Canada’s ag retailers.
CAAR wants to recognize the support from our members, see below for a list of companies who have currently renewed their 2021/22 membership:
- Agri Start Canada ULC
- Artic Fox Logistics
- Calcium Products
- Circle T Agra
- CMA Ag
- Koch Fertilizer
- Linear Grain
- Neerlandia Co-op
- NuFarm Agriculture Inc.
- Setter Manufacturing
- Soil Tech Services
- Taurus Ag Marketing Inc.
- TCO Agromart
- Winfield United
- Wood-Ko Farms ltd.
- CAAR News CAAR is commited to: Unite, Educate & Advocate Thank you for renewing your CAAR Membership! CAAR is newly committed to the following pillars: Unite CAAR is the only national association that exclusively rep...
- Did you remember renew your 2023-24 CAAR Membership? Summer is a busy time of year, so you may have missed your CAAR Membership renewal. Please remember to renew your membership now, if you have not already done so. CAAR is newly committed to the following pillars...
- Why CAAR membership benefits your business CAAR Membership Renewals were sent recently sent to members. Why should you renew? Membership with CAAR enables you to focus your attention on your business; while trusting CAAR to share the regulatory, compliance an...
- 2023-24 Membership Renewal is Underway CAAR membership renewals have been sent. Please renew, your membership directly contributes to CAAR’s advocacy activities, industry initiatives, agriculture scholarships, upgrades to existing programs and services, ...
- CAAR News CAAR membership renewal, investment fundraising & Perk$ 2023/24 Membership Renewal Reminder CAAR’s 2023/24 membership renewal notices will be sent out on June 1, 2023. Fees remain unchanged and will continue ...