CAAR constantly supports Canada’s ag retail sector and provide members training, allowing members to access in-person and online training and conferences specifically for Ag Retailers.
CAAR saves you time and money with exclusive training programs, specifically catering to the needs of the agri-retailer.
Explore CAAR's courses by using the links below.
- Anhydrous Ammonia: Retailer Safe Handling and TDG Certification
- Anhydrous Ammonia: Safety & The Farmer TDG Certification
- TDG Fundamentals: Retailer TDG Certification
- WHMIS 2015 Complete
- Nurse Tank Safety Program
- Investing in Certified Seed
- CCA Examiner
2021/22 CAAR Membership Renewal Reminder
CAAR members received membership renewal information at the beginning of June, we encourage all members to renew for the 2021/22 year. Don't delay - membership renewals were due June 30, 2021.
As a member-driven and a not-for-profit association representing Canada’s ag retailers, every member makes a difference and strengthens the voice of CAAR and we look forward to continuing our relationship with all members in 2021.
THANK YOU CAAR MEMBERS
The CAAR Staff and Board of Directors thank our members who renewed their membership for the 2021/22 year and continued their investment with CAAR!
Without the loyalty and support of our members, CAAR would not be able to continuously produce valuable programs and services as well as advocate on behalf of Canada’s ag retailers.
CAAR wants to recognize the support from our members, see below for a list of companies who have currently renewed their 2021/22 membership:
- Agri Start Canada ULC
- Artic Fox Logistics
- Calcium Products
- Circle T Agra
- CMA Ag
- Koch Fertilizer
- Linear Grain
- Neerlandia Co-op
- NuFarm Agriculture Inc.
- Setter Manufacturing
- Soil Tech Services
- Taurus Ag Marketing Inc.
- TCO Agromart
- Winfield United
- Wood-Ko Farms ltd.
- By The Numbers 2 - The number of key ways employers can better motivate employees. 4 - This is the average percent increase in crop production gained by farmers that use precision agriculture technology. 6.9 - The billion-dollar ...
- CAAR News CAAR’s 27th Annual ConferenceCurrently CAAR is planning to host an in-person conference to be held February 8-10, 2022 in Edmonton. The theme of our 27th Annual Conference is Resilience: Adapt & Advance. CAAR sta...
- CAAR Provides Training Opportunities for Canadian Ag Retailers Providing training to over 3,000 individuals in over 250 companies, CAAR offers exclusive programs to specifically meet the needs of the ag retailer and ensure they have the information to stay safe and succeed. C...
- CAAR Provides CAAR Members with the Latest News in the Ag Retail Industry CAAR constantly supports Canada’s ag retail sector and provide members the latest news, trends and regulation updates through our various communications channels. Featuring the news and insight that is important t...
- CAAR Welcomes New Members! CAAR would like to welcome two new members to the association. Every member makes a difference and strengthens the voice of CAAR, we are confident you will enjoy the benefits of CAAR membership: Arva Grain Cor...