Do you know an Agronomist who consistently exceeds expectations through dedication to their field and their agronomic knowledge.? Nominate them for the Agronomist of the Year Award.
Click here to complete your online nomination form for the Agronomist of the Year Award
NOMINATE YOUR AGRONOMIST TODAY!
Agronomists have day-to-day contact with farmers to help ensure the farm is on top of agronomy best practices for their farm They are a source of crop production knowledge that helps every grower ensure the best crop possible makes it into the bin.
Introduced in 2012, last year the CAAR Agonomist of the Year award was presented to Wendy McDonald.
Who should be recognized in 2022?
The successful agronomist, who must be employed by or work on behalf of a CAAR member location, will be selected by a committee of peers based on accomplishments in the following areas:
1. Agronomic Knowledge: They demonstrate significant knowledge of agronomic practices applicable to their local region.
2. Customer Service and Satisfaction: They demonstrate excellent customer service, satisfaction, and significant customer retention.
3. Commitment to Continuing Education: They demonstrate a commitment to continually develop skills through seminars, courses, self-study and/or mentorship.
4. Community and Industry Leadership: They demonstrate exceptional professionalism and leadership in their local community and the industry at large through volunteering, sponsorship, or donations.
To nominate an agronomist for this award, click here to fill out the online form by Friday, December 3, 2021.
In addition to being recognized as a leader in the ag retail industry, the winning individual receives an award plaque to display at their office, $1,000 prize, a 1-page article featured in the CAAR Communicator and CAAR Network, and is also inducted into the CAAR Awards honour roll.
Click here for more information about all of the CAAR Awards and nominate someone today.
- CAAR News New Perk$ Partner – LeftField Commodity Research Inc. LeftField conducts market analysis on 16 Canadian grains, oilseeds and special crops as well as subclasses of crops on a weekly basis. Three comprehensive week...
- CAAR News Changes for the Safety & the Farmer Course The Safety & the Farmer course is hosted by Fertilizer Canada as of October 1, 2021. You can access the course online to renew or obtain your TDG certifi-cation. ...
- CAAR News CAAR recently participated in the Pulse Value MRL Working Group, a meeting to review the market risk of new pesticide products coming to market, and/or products currently on the market that have experienced an MRL ch...
- The 2022 CAAR Awards - Nomination Deadline is December 17 Time is running out to nominate colleagues for CAAR Awards. It is your chance to put a spotlight on the talented people who work in the ag retail industry. The awards celebrate excellence in various areas of retail ...
- By The Numbers 2 - The number of key ways employers can better motivate employees. 4 - This is the average percent increase in crop production gained by farmers that use precision agriculture technology. 6.9 - The billion-dollar ...