Time is running out to nominate colleagues for CAAR Awards. It is your chance to put a spotlight on the talented people who work in the ag retail industry. The awards celebrate excellence in various areas of retail management, agronomy, 4R nutrient stewardship, and lifetime achievements.
Because highlighting the achievements and dedication of CAAR members who serve their community and the ag retail industry is important. In addition to being recognized as a leader in the ag retail industry, the winning individual or company receives an award plaque to display at their office, $1,000 prize, a 1-page article featured in the CAAR Communicator and CAAR Network, and also included in the CAAR Awards honour roll.
Complete Your Nomination Form Online
It is easy to submit your nomination forms, simply click on the links below and complete your form online. You can even nominate yourself!
The CAAR Awards are available in the following categories:
Agronomist of the Year
Introduced in 2012, the Agronomist of the Year award recognizes a CAAR member agronomist who consistently exceeds expectations through dedication to their field and their agronomic knowledge.
Retailer of the Year
Sponsored by Bayer Crop Science
The Retailer of the Year Award was established in 2008 and recognizes one CAAR member location that went above and beyond to serve its customers.
4R Nutrient Stewardship Agri-Retailer Award
Sponsored by Fertilizer Canada
Introduced in 2013, the 4R Nutrient Stewardship Agri-Retailer Award recognizes a team at a CAAR member location that has shown leadership in the adoption of 4R Nutrient Stewardship into their business practices and is proactive in communicating the stewardship to their customers and their community.
Retailer Hall of Fame
The Retailer Hall of Fame award was established in 2008, recognizing an individual who has made a significant impact on the ag retail industry, consistently demonstrating exceptional leadership and performance over time.
Don’t miss your chance to shine the spotlight on yourself, your team or a fellow CAAR member.
- CAAR News New Perk$ Partner – LeftField Commodity Research Inc. LeftField conducts market analysis on 16 Canadian grains, oilseeds and special crops as well as subclasses of crops on a weekly basis. Three comprehensive week...
- CAAR News Changes for the Safety & the Farmer Course The Safety & the Farmer course is hosted by Fertilizer Canada as of October 1, 2021. You can access the course online to renew or obtain your TDG certifi-cation. ...
- CAAR News CAAR recently participated in the Pulse Value MRL Working Group, a meeting to review the market risk of new pesticide products coming to market, and/or products currently on the market that have experienced an MRL ch...
- By The Numbers 2 - The number of key ways employers can better motivate employees. 4 - This is the average percent increase in crop production gained by farmers that use precision agriculture technology. 6.9 - The billion-dollar ...
- CAAR News CAAR’s 27th Annual ConferenceCurrently CAAR is planning to host an in-person conference to be held February 8-10, 2022 in Edmonton. The theme of our 27th Annual Conference is Resilience: Adapt & Advance. CAAR sta...