The CAAR Pro-Ag Investments Auction will be hosted online in February 2022. Support CAAR. Support YOUR industry.
CAAR is once again working with CharityAuctionsToday to facilitate the online auction. Bidding on items is easy through CharityAuctionsToday. Auction items will be available to preview ahead of the event and bidding will open on February 8, 10:00 am CST and close on February 10, 3:30 pm CST.
Prizes have been generously donated from companies such as AGTIV – Premier Tech, BrettYoung Seeds, IRM Sherritt, Meridian Mfg, Nutrien, SeCan, and SUL4R-PLUS – to name just a few.
It is simple to get in on the online action by following these steps:
- Pre-register on the auction website and you’re ready to start viewing and bidding on items.
- Browse the items to determine which items you would like to bid on. The Pro-Ag Investments Auction will be hosted during the 2022 CAAR Conference, giving you more time to browse and place bids on items you want to purchase.
- Bid on items from the comfort of your home or office online or on your mobile device
- Outbid Notifications - You will receive notifications by text and email when you’re outbid so you can rebid Fast
- Checkout - Winning bidders are invoiced for items over $1000 or otherwise charged on their credit card for items below
ABOUT THE PRO-AG INVESTMENTS
The Pro-Ag Investment’s Auction is CAAR’s only fundraiser, contributing up to 10 per cent of the association’s annual revenue. Proceeds from the auction directly support CAAR’s advocacy activities, support of industry initiatives, agricultural scholarships, upgrades to existing programs and services and the development of new ones. Show your support by participating in the online CAAR Pro-Ag Investments Auction as a bidder, a donor or both!
Toggle editor Status Category * Featured Access Language Tags Note Version Note Joomla! 3.10.2 — © 2022 Canadian Association of Agri-Retailers - CAAR View Site0Visitors1Administrator0MessagesLog out
- 2023 CAAR Conference Speaker Biographies Speaker Biographies have been posted for the 2023 CAAR Conference, February 6 to 8, 2023, Challenges & Opportunities Ahead! Registration Deadline is February 1 -- don't delay! The 2023 CAAR Conference and ...
- Three ways to get in on the CAAR Pro-Ag Investments Auction The Pro-Ag Investment Auction is held annually to support CAAR’s advocacy efforts. The online auction will take place during the 2023 CAAR Conference. Auction items will be available to preview ahead of the event and...
- CAAR Conference Speakers Announced: Johnathan Berkshire Miller CAAR is delighted to announce Johnathan Berkshire Miller will be a keynote speaker at the 2023 CAAR Conference in February. The theme for the 2023 CAAR Conference is Challenges and Opportunities Ahead. Jonathan...
- CAAR News CAAR welcomes Nikeisha to the team! CAAR is delighted to welcome Nikeisha Paul-Hunnighan to the Marketing, Communications & Event Management role with the association. Nikeisha has a variety of experiences cen...
- J. R. Simplot acquires G-Mac Ag Team Saskatchewan based G-Mac’s AgTeam with its 15 retail locations has been acquired by J.R. Simplot, an agribusiness whose head office is in Boise, ID, USA. “We’re thrilled to expand our retail footprint in Western ...