The CAAR Pro-Ag Investments Auction will be hosted online in February 2022. Support CAAR. Support YOUR industry.
CAAR is once again working with CharityAuctionsToday to facilitate the online auction. Bidding on items is easy through CharityAuctionsToday. Auction items will be available to preview ahead of the event and bidding will open on February 8, 10:00 am CST and close on February 10, 3:30 pm CST.
Prizes have been generously donated from companies such as AGTIV – Premier Tech, BrettYoung Seeds, IRM Sherritt, Meridian Mfg, Nutrien, SeCan, and SUL4R-PLUS – to name just a few.
It is simple to get in on the online action by following these steps:
- Pre-register on the auction website and you’re ready to start viewing and bidding on items.
- Browse the items to determine which items you would like to bid on. The Pro-Ag Investments Auction will be hosted during the 2022 CAAR Conference, giving you more time to browse and place bids on items you want to purchase.
- Bid on items from the comfort of your home or office online or on your mobile device
- Outbid Notifications - You will receive notifications by text and email when you’re outbid so you can rebid Fast
- Checkout - Winning bidders are invoiced for items over $1000 or otherwise charged on their credit card for items below
ABOUT THE PRO-AG INVESTMENTS
The Pro-Ag Investment’s Auction is CAAR’s only fundraiser, contributing up to 10 per cent of the association’s annual revenue. Proceeds from the auction directly support CAAR’s advocacy activities, support of industry initiatives, agricultural scholarships, upgrades to existing programs and services and the development of new ones. Show your support by participating in the online CAAR Pro-Ag Investments Auction as a bidder, a donor or both!
Toggle editor Status Category * Featured Access Language Tags Note Version Note Joomla! 3.10.2 — © 2022 Canadian Association of Agri-Retailers - CAAR View Site0Visitors1Administrator0MessagesLog out
- Quarterly At-A-Glance (January – March 2022) CAAR was busy in the first quarter of 2022 - we know it's hard to keep up with everything. Learn about CAAR's activities in our first Quarterly At-A-Glance of 2022, providing an overview of how we represented and adv...
- Last Chance to Watch Speaker Sessions from the 2022 Virtual CAAR Conference Don’t forget your CAAR Conference registration provides you even more value by giving you the opportunity to rewatch most speaker sessions, and earn 9 CCA Professional Development Units until Monday, February 28. ...
- CAAR 2022 Conference Recap – MRL panel discussion Perhaps the most important presentation at the 2022 Virtual CAAR Conference; science and evidence-based data, timeliness, transparency, and importance of sharing explaining science in plain language were the key fact...
- Five Reasons You Should Attend 2022 CAAR Conference There is a lot going on in the ag retail industry. The 2022 Virtual CAAR Conference provides you with an opportunity to stay up to date on the latest issues. Issues that will impact the future of the agriculture in...
- CAAR Announces MRL Panel Members for 2022 Virtual Conference Terri Stewart, Executive Director, Chemistry for CropLife Canada, will join Gord Kurbis, Vice President of Trade Policy and Crop Protection at the Canada Grains Council on the MRL Panel at the 2022 Virtual CAAR Confe...