CAAR is pleased to share a detailed agenda for the 2022 CAAR Conference. Don't miss out on this great agenda with the theme RESILIENCE: ADAPT & ADVANCE which will feature sessions on the state of Canadian retail, commodity outlook looking at short-term impacts and lasting effects, fertilizer outlook, and carbon market opportunities to name just a few.
|All times and speakers are tentative and subject to change.
All daytime events are hosted at Westin Edmonton and evening events at Fairmont Hotel MacDonald.
Tuesday, Feb. 8
|5:00 - 7:00 PM||Icebreaker Cocktail Reception
Hosted at Fairmont Hotel MacDonald
Wednesday, Feb. 9
Thursday, Feb. 10
|7:30 - 8:30 AM||Breakfast & Networking on the Tradeshow Floor|
|8:30 - 9:30 AM||Supplier Panel - TBA
Today's Challenges - Supply & Pricing and Virtue Signaling
|9:30 - 10:15 AM||UN Food Systems Update - TBA|
|10:15 - 10:30 AM||Break & Networking on the Tradeshow Floor|
|10:30 - 11:30 AM||MRL Panel: Proposed Changes to MRL Systems|
|11:30 - 12:00 NN||Sponsor Spotlight|
|12:00 - 1:15 PM||Lunch and Networking Break|
|1:15 - 1:45 PM||Sponsor Spotlight|
|1:45 - 2:45 PM||Emerging Energy Crisis
Dan McTeague | Canadians for Affordable Energy
- Get in on the Action: Pro-Ag Investments Online Auction The CAAR Pro-Ag Investments Auction will be hosted online in February 2022. Support CAAR. Support YOUR industry. CAAR is once again working with CharityAuctionsToday to facilitate the online auction. Bidding on it...
- Will you be joining us for 2022 CAAR Conference? Are you planning on attending the 2022 CAAR conference Feb 8 to 10, 2022. In addition to excellent networking opportunities throughout the conference, the CAAR Conference Committee has put together a great line-up of...
- Great line up of speakers for 2022 CAAR Conference As per the recent announcements, the 2022 CAAR conference is going virtual and will be held Feb 9 and 10, 2022, the CAAR Conference Committee has put together a great line-up of speakers. The conference will feat...
- The Value of Ag Tech to the Retail Channel At the 2021 Canadian Association of Agri-Retailers Conference, Todd Ormann recently spoke about his business and commercial development with global Telus Agriculture partners and the value of ag tech to the retail ch...
- Value of Ag Retail Voice to Advocacy. CAAR, its members, speakers and editorial are our voice As an independent retailer TerraLink is regularly looking for information on what is happening at both the regulatory and the industry level. Located in the Lower Mainland of BC we are distant from the mainstream ag ...