CAAR is pleased to share a detailed agenda for the 2022 CAAR Conference. Don't miss out on this great agenda with the theme RESILIENCE: ADAPT & ADVANCE which will feature sessions on the state of Canadian retail, commodity outlook looking at short-term impacts and lasting effects, fertilizer outlook, and carbon market opportunities to name just a few.
|All times and speakers are tentative and subject to change.
All daytime events are hosted at Westin Edmonton and evening events at Fairmont Hotel MacDonald.
Tuesday, Feb. 8
|5:00 - 7:00 PM||Icebreaker Cocktail Reception
Hosted at Fairmont Hotel MacDonald
Wednesday, Feb. 9
Thursday, Feb. 10
|7:30 - 8:30 AM||Breakfast & Networking on the Tradeshow Floor|
|8:30 - 9:30 AM||Supplier Panel - TBA
Today's Challenges - Supply & Pricing and Virtue Signaling
|9:30 - 10:15 AM||UN Food Systems Update - TBA|
|10:15 - 10:30 AM||Break & Networking on the Tradeshow Floor|
|10:30 - 11:30 AM||MRL Panel: Proposed Changes to MRL Systems|
|11:30 - 12:00 NN||Sponsor Spotlight|
|12:00 - 1:15 PM||Lunch and Networking Break|
|1:15 - 1:45 PM||Sponsor Spotlight|
|1:45 - 2:45 PM||Emerging Energy Crisis
Dan McTeague | Canadians for Affordable Energy
- The Resiliency of Canadian Ag Production It has been three long years since I last attended an indoor farm show. Yesterday, I travelled to Brandon, Manitoba for the opening day of 2023 Manitoba Ag Days. It has been three long years since I last attended ...
- Three reasons to attend the 2023 CAAR Conference Three sessions at the 2023 CAAR Conference, February 6 to 8, 2023, that will help you prepare for the Challenges & Opportunities Ahead! The 2023 CAAR Conference and Tradeshow will be hosted in-person at t...
- Three ways to get in on the CAAR Pro-Ag Investments Auction The Pro-Ag Investment Auction is held annually to support CAAR’s advocacy efforts. The online auction will take place during the 2023 CAAR Conference. Auction items will be available to preview ahead of the event and...
- CAAR News CAAR welcomes Nikeisha to the team! CAAR is delighted to welcome Nikeisha Paul-Hunnighan to the Marketing, Communications & Event Management role with the association. Nikeisha has a variety of experiences cen...
- 2023 CAAR Conference Registration Now Open Registration for the 2023 CAAR Conference Challenges & Opportunities Ahead! is now open. The in-person 2023 CAAR Conference and Tradeshow will be held at the Westin Edmonton in Alberta, February 6 to 8, 202...