The CAAR Pro-Ag Investments Auction will be hosted online in February 2022. Support CAAR. Support YOUR industry.
CAAR is once again working with CharityAuctionsToday to facilitate the online auction. Bidding on items is easy through CharityAuctionsToday. Auction items will be available to preview ahead of the event and bidding will open on February 8, 10:00 am CST and close on February 11, 12:00 noon CST.
Prizes have been generously donated from companies such as AGTIV – Premier Tech, BrettYoung Seeds, CF Industries, IRM Sherritt, Koch Fertilizer Canada ULC, Nutrien, SeCan, SUL4R-PLUS, and TerraLink – to name just a few.
It is simple to get in on the online action by following these steps:
- Pre-register on the auction website and you’re ready to start viewing and bidding on items.
- Browse the items to determine which items you would like to bid on. The Pro-Ag Investments Auction will be hosted during the 2022 CAAR Conference, giving you more time to browse and place bids on items you want to purchase.
- Bid on items from the comfort of your home or office online or on your mobile device
- Outbid Notifications - You will receive notifications by text and email when you’re outbid so you can rebid Fast
- Checkout - Winning bidders are invoiced for items over $1000 or otherwise charged on their credit card for items below
ABOUT THE PRO-AG INVESTMENTS
The Pro-Ag Investment’s Auction is CAAR’s only fundraiser, contributing up to 10 per cent of the association’s annual revenue. Proceeds from the auction directly support CAAR’s advocacy activities, support of industry initiatives, agricultural scholarships, upgrades to existing programs and services and the development of new ones. Show your support by participating in the online CAAR Pro-Ag Investments Auction as a bidder, a donor or both!
- Last Chance to Watch Speaker Sessions from the 2022 Virtual CAAR Conference Don’t forget your CAAR Conference registration provides you even more value by giving you the opportunity to rewatch most speaker sessions, and earn 9 CCA Professional Development Units until Monday, February 28. ...
- CAAR Pro-Ag Investments Auction Raises more than $75,000 2022 Pro-Ag Investments Auction Success: $75,000+ raised. Proceeds from the auction directly support CAAR’s advocacy activities, support of industry initiatives, agricultural scholarships, upgrades to existing progra...
- Alberta Seed, Pesticide and Inoculant Empty Bag Collection for Cleanfarms Cleanfarms is inviting Alberta retailers to register to become SPI Collection partners. Retailers can accept empty seed, pesticide and inoculant (SPI) bags from customers as a value-added service. It’s simple and ...
- Will you be joining us for 2022 CAAR Conference? Are you planning on attending the 2022 CAAR conference Feb 8 to 10, 2022. In addition to excellent networking opportunities throughout the conference, the CAAR Conference Committee has put together a great line-up of...
- CAAR 27th Annual Conference - Speakers Announced CAAR is delighted to announce two of the speakers for the 2022 CAAR Conference which will be held February 8-10, 2022, in Edmonton. Chuck Penner, from Leftfield Commodities, will give an overview of the Commodity Mar...