The CAAR Pro-Ag Investments Auction will be hosted online in February 2022. Support CAAR. Support YOUR industry.
CAAR is once again working with CharityAuctionsToday to facilitate the online auction. Bidding on items is easy through CharityAuctionsToday. Auction items will be available to preview ahead of the event and bidding will open on February 8, 10:00 am CST and close on February 11, 12:00 noon CST.
Prizes have been generously donated from companies such as AGTIV – Premier Tech, BrettYoung Seeds, CF Industries, IRM Sherritt, Koch Fertilizer Canada ULC, Nutrien, SeCan, SUL4R-PLUS, and TerraLink – to name just a few.
It is simple to get in on the online action by following these steps:
- Pre-register on the auction website and you’re ready to start viewing and bidding on items.
- Browse the items to determine which items you would like to bid on. The Pro-Ag Investments Auction will be hosted during the 2022 CAAR Conference, giving you more time to browse and place bids on items you want to purchase.
- Bid on items from the comfort of your home or office online or on your mobile device
- Outbid Notifications - You will receive notifications by text and email when you’re outbid so you can rebid Fast
- Checkout - Winning bidders are invoiced for items over $1000 or otherwise charged on their credit card for items below
ABOUT THE PRO-AG INVESTMENTS
The Pro-Ag Investment’s Auction is CAAR’s only fundraiser, contributing up to 10 per cent of the association’s annual revenue. Proceeds from the auction directly support CAAR’s advocacy activities, support of industry initiatives, agricultural scholarships, upgrades to existing programs and services and the development of new ones. Show your support by participating in the online CAAR Pro-Ag Investments Auction as a bidder, a donor or both!
If you are interested in donating product to the CAAR Pro-Ag Investments Auction, please contact Mitch Rezansoff at 204-989-9303.
- 2023 CAAR Conference Speaker Biographies Speaker Biographies have been posted for the 2023 CAAR Conference, February 6 to 8, 2023, Challenges & Opportunities Ahead! Registration Deadline is February 1 -- don't delay! The 2023 CAAR Conference and ...
- Three reasons to attend the 2023 CAAR Conference Three sessions at the 2023 CAAR Conference, February 6 to 8, 2023, that will help you prepare for the Challenges & Opportunities Ahead! The 2023 CAAR Conference and Tradeshow will be hosted in-person at t...
- Three ways to get in on the CAAR Pro-Ag Investments Auction The Pro-Ag Investment Auction is held annually to support CAAR’s advocacy efforts. The online auction will take place during the 2023 CAAR Conference. Auction items will be available to preview ahead of the event and...
- CAAR News CAAR welcomes Nikeisha to the team! CAAR is delighted to welcome Nikeisha Paul-Hunnighan to the Marketing, Communications & Event Management role with the association. Nikeisha has a variety of experiences cen...
- 2023 CAAR Conference Registration Now Open Registration for the 2023 CAAR Conference Challenges & Opportunities Ahead! is now open. The in-person 2023 CAAR Conference and Tradeshow will be held at the Westin Edmonton in Alberta, February 6 to 8, 202...