Don’t forget your CAAR Conference registration provides you even more value by giving you the opportunity to rewatch most speaker sessions, and earn 9 CCA Professional Development Units until Monday, February 28.
Didn’t Attend #CAARcon? No worries, you can still register and access our virtual event hosted on Pheedloop to watch most speaker sessions.
Click Here to Register for the 2022 Virtual CAAR Conference
CEUs earned at the CAAR Conference are board approved and go toward your program requirements, but they must be submitted before February 25, 2022.
Sessions eligible for credits include the following:
- State of Canadian Retail Businesses
- Covid and the Workplace - The Good, the Bad and the Ugly - a Human Resource Perspective
- We need to talk: A conversation about Mental Health
- Fertilizer Outlook
- Steady Farming in Chaotic Weather
- UN Food Systems
- Panel: MRL's Challenges, Changes & Canadian Government Involvement
- 2021: Short-Term Impact and Lasting Effects
- Emerging Energy Crisis
- CCA once again offering a series of live online tutorials to help those taking CCA exam CCA is once again launching a series of live online tutorials to assist individuals seeking to write the CCA exam to be better prepared. Tom Jensen and Carol Holt will be the presenters. The next CCA exam date is...
- CAAR News CAAR membership renewal, investment fundraising & Perk$ 2023/24 Membership Renewal Reminder CAAR’s 2023/24 membership renewal notices will be sent out on June 1, 2023. Fees remain unchanged and will continue ...
- CAAR invites members to listen to live webinar: Let’s Talk About Burnout Tune into Let’s Talk About Burnout, a live session on mental health from the Talk It Out video series, presented by Louise Sanders from the Stress Experts tonight at 6:00 pm MST. More information and session regis...
- Get in on the CAAR Pro-Ag Investments Auction The Pro-Ag Investment Auction will re-open for one week, starting Tuesday, February 28, and ending Tuesday, March 7, so bidders can get their hands on some great discounted items and services for a good cause. Th...
- CAAR Pro-Ag Investments Auction Fundraising Results CAAR is delighted to share that $57,250 was raised from the recent Pro-Ag Investment Auction. The Pro-Ag Investment Auction is held annually to support CAAR’s advocacy efforts. CAAR’s only fundraiser, the Pro-Ag a...