Don’t forget your CAAR Conference registration provides you even more value by giving you the opportunity to rewatch most speaker sessions, and earn 9 CCA Professional Development Units until Monday, February 28.
Didn’t Attend #CAARcon? No worries, you can still register and access our virtual event hosted on Pheedloop to watch most speaker sessions.
Click Here to Register for the 2022 Virtual CAAR Conference
CEUs earned at the CAAR Conference are board approved and go toward your program requirements, but they must be submitted before February 25, 2022.
Sessions eligible for credits include the following:
- State of Canadian Retail Businesses
- Covid and the Workplace - The Good, the Bad and the Ugly - a Human Resource Perspective
- We need to talk: A conversation about Mental Health
- Fertilizer Outlook
- Steady Farming in Chaotic Weather
- UN Food Systems
- Panel: MRL's Challenges, Changes & Canadian Government Involvement
- 2021: Short-Term Impact and Lasting Effects
- Emerging Energy Crisis
- The Resiliency of Canadian Ag Production It has been three long years since I last attended an indoor farm show. Yesterday, I travelled to Brandon, Manitoba for the opening day of 2023 Manitoba Ag Days. It has been three long years since I last attended ...
- Three reasons to attend the 2023 CAAR Conference Three sessions at the 2023 CAAR Conference, February 6 to 8, 2023, that will help you prepare for the Challenges & Opportunities Ahead! The 2023 CAAR Conference and Tradeshow will be hosted in-person at t...
- Three ways to get in on the CAAR Pro-Ag Investments Auction The Pro-Ag Investment Auction is held annually to support CAAR’s advocacy efforts. The online auction will take place during the 2023 CAAR Conference. Auction items will be available to preview ahead of the event and...
- J. R. Simplot acquires G-Mac Ag Team Saskatchewan based G-Mac’s AgTeam with its 15 retail locations has been acquired by J.R. Simplot, an agribusiness whose head office is in Boise, ID, USA. “We’re thrilled to expand our retail footprint in Western ...
- Will the Pro-Ag Investments Auction surpass the $75K mark? The 2023 CAAR Pro-Ag Investments Auction is back! The online auction will take place during the 2023 CAAR Conference. Last year the Auction raised $75,000. The Pro-Ag Investment Auction is held annually to suppor...