Spring training is not just for baseball players, it's for ag retailers too! Get ready for a busy spring by registering your staff for the Anhydrous Ammonia: Retailer Safe Handling and TDG Certification course. This valuable training ensures employees who handle anhydrous ammonia are trained in its safe handling and certified to do so.
Upon successful completion of the course, trainees will receive a TDG (Transportation of Dangerous Goods) certificate, valid for three years, confirming they are qualified to transport and handle anhydrous ammonia. Read more to learn about CAAR's online and in-person training opportunities for this course.
Anhydrous Ammonia: Retailer Safe Handling and TDG Certification covers all aspects of handling and safety in a retail or distribution centre setting. Topics include chemical properties and characteristics of anhydrous ammonia, site safety and security, transferring procedures and emergency response.
The course is offered online and through in-person training, based on demand. CAAR is able to provide retailers with tailored, on-site training at your company's location(s). CAAR requires at least 30 days notice to arrange on-site training.
Visit caar.org/training/anhydrous-ammonia-tdg to register employees today!
The training is NOT VALID until the employer signs and sends in a “hands-on check sheet” confirming the employer’s satisfaction with the trainee’s knowledge of handling of anhydrous ammonia.
Interested in sponsoring the Anhydrous Ammonia Retailer Safe Handling and TDG Certification course?
Sponsoring the course will support the operation of the course and ensure that trainees’ fees remain low. You will be acknowledged as a partner of CAAR in the Anhydrous Ammonia Retailer Safe Handling and TDG Certification course including recognition by each trainee through various touch points and in the caar.org course page https://caar.org/training/anhydrous-ammonia-tdg. As new regulations and updates are available, additional exposure is in place through CAAR’s Member Alerts.
The Anhydrous Ammonia: Retailer Safe Handling and Transportation of Dangerous Goods (TDG) Certification is our top selling course with an average trainee reach of 400 from retailer and supplier companies across Canada.
Logo visibility includes:
- Registration email
- 250+ presentation slides
- Completion email
- Hand’s On Check Sheet
- Training promotions
- Safety and the Farmer Inquiries The Safety & the Farmer course is now hosted by Fertilizer Canada as of October 1, 2021. You can access the course through this link to renew or obtain your TDG certification. For any questions and assistance ...
- Interested in taking your NTSP Training Online? The Canadian Association of Agri-Retailers (CAAR) is looking to host an Online - Nurse Tank Safety Training (NTSP) course if there is sufficient demand. Please complete the short survey by Monday, April 4, if you ...
- CAAR Volunteers Drive Advocacy CAAR fights on your behalf for issues and regulations that impact your business. CAAR strives to bring your perspective - the perspective of ag retailers - to regulators before decisions are made, and CAAR works to e...
- Get Ready For Spring and Renew Your Certifications Through CAAR CAAR has exclusive training programs to specifically meet the needs of the ag retailer and with spring quickly approaching, now is a great time to renew your certifications that can all be completed online from the c...
- NH3 TDG Certification CAAR is proud to offer safety training and regulatory compliance assistance, as well as resources dedicated to helping members stay up to date on critical knowledge and certification. See below for highlighted Anhydr...