This month, send your staff to get their 3-year Safety Officer certification or re-certification at a comprehensive one-day Virtual NTSP training session.
The Nurse Tank Safety Training (NTSP) course outlines the requirements an ag retailer must meet to operate as a Transport Canada Registered Facility to inspect, test and retest anhydrous ammonia nurse tanks under the CSA B620 Safety Standard.
The course is based on the Nurse Tank Safety Council of Canada’s Quality Control Manual – a Transport Canada reviewed document outlining the procedures for hydro testing and visual inspection of nurse tanks, and how to register as a Transport Canada Registered Facility.
All participants will receive a three (3) year certification or re-certification on the contents of the Quality Control Manual upon completion.
- Saturday, April 23, 2022
- Livestream information will be shared once registration is confirmed.
- Time & Duration: TBA
- CAAR Member: $100.00
- Non-Member: $150.00
Don’t miss this valuable opportunity to update your certification or train new employees in the latest agri-retail safety regulations.
Click here to register today and secure your spot.
- CCA once again offering a series of live online tutorials to help those taking CCA exam CCA is once again launching a series of live online tutorials to assist individuals seeking to write the CCA exam to be better prepared. Tom Jensen and Carol Holt will be the presenters. The next CCA exam date is...
- Nurse Tank Training Information Are you interested in obtaining your Tank Inspector & Tester certification? The Nurse Tank Safety Program Training is required for the inspection, test, and retesting of nurse tanks and applicator tanks for th...
- Feds Want Your Help to Resolve the Canadian Ag Labour Shortage New National Agricultural Labour Strategy is looking for solutions to Canadian workforce challenges, shortages and retention. It’s your chance to provide an answer for a national conundrum. On June 27, 2022, the G...
- Quarterly At-A-Glance (January – March 2022) CAAR was busy in the first quarter of 2022 - we know it's hard to keep up with everything. Learn about CAAR's activities in our first Quarterly At-A-Glance of 2022, providing an overview of how we represented and adv...
- Interested in taking your NTSP Training Online? The Canadian Association of Agri-Retailers (CAAR) is looking to host an Online - Nurse Tank Safety Training (NTSP) course if there is sufficient demand. Please complete the short survey by Monday, April 4, if you ...