This month, send your staff to get their 3-year Safety Officer certification or re-certification at a comprehensive one-day Virtual NTSP training session.
The Nurse Tank Safety Training (NTSP) course outlines the requirements an ag retailer must meet to operate as a Transport Canada Registered Facility to inspect, test and retest anhydrous ammonia nurse tanks under the CSA B620 Safety Standard.
The course is based on the Nurse Tank Safety Council of Canada’s Quality Control Manual – a Transport Canada reviewed document outlining the procedures for hydro testing and visual inspection of nurse tanks, and how to register as a Transport Canada Registered Facility.
All participants will receive a three (3) year certification or re-certification on the contents of the Quality Control Manual upon completion.
- Saturday, April 23, 2022
- Livestream information will be shared once registration is confirmed.
- Time & Duration: TBA
- CAAR Member: $100.00
- Non-Member: $150.00
Don’t miss this valuable opportunity to update your certification or train new employees in the latest agri-retail safety regulations.
Click here to register today and secure your spot.
- Quarterly At-A-Glance (January – March 2022) CAAR was busy in the first quarter of 2022 - we know it's hard to keep up with everything. Learn about CAAR's activities in our first Quarterly At-A-Glance of 2022, providing an overview of how we represented and adv...
- Interested in taking your NTSP Training Online? The Canadian Association of Agri-Retailers (CAAR) is looking to host an Online - Nurse Tank Safety Training (NTSP) course if there is sufficient demand. Please complete the short survey by Monday, April 4, if you ...
- Ag Retailer Tips for Safety Robert Gobeil, Ag Health and Safety Specialist for the Canadian Agricultural Safety Association (CASA) recently provided insights about safety from an ag retailers’ perspective Gobeil talked about the impact incid...
- Selling Today involves understanding the Evolving Customer Journey Dr. Scott Downey, Director of the Centre for Food and Agricultural Business at Purdue University, coordinates Purdue’s sales and marketing degree program. Downey recently spoke about how selling is evolving, how b...
- Quarterly At-A-Glance (January – March 2021) Learn about CAAR's activities in our latest Quarterly At-A-Glance, providing an overview of how we represented and advocated on behalf of ag retailers across Canada from January to March 2021. View CAAR's Q1 Quart...