The CAAR’s Choice Awards Banquet is an opportunity for the hard-working individuals in agri-retail to recognize and celebrate the great work being done in our industry.
This year’s winners will be no exception – each has been chosen because of their exceptional business efforts, and their commitment to the betterment of the agri-retail industry.
Here’s a sneak peek of the awards being given at this year’s banquet – and the generous sponsors who have made these honours possible.
- Agronomist of the Year – Sponsored by J.R. Simplot Agribusiness
This award is given to the agronomist who consistently exceeds customer expectations, and demonstrates dedication to their field through their pursuit of agronomic knowledge.
Last year’s winner: Duane Briand, Parkland Fertilizers
- Retailer of the Year – Sponsored by Bayer CropScience Inc.
The Retailer of the Year is awarded to an agri-retailer who has gone above and beyond to serve their customers in the past business year.
Last year’s winner: GJ Chemical
- Retailer Hall of Fame
This award recognizes an individual from one CAAR member location who has consistently demonstrated exceptional performance and dedication in their work.
Last year’s winner: David Jessiman
- 4R Nutrient Stewardship Agri-Retailer Award – sponsored by Fertilizer Canada
This award, introduced in 2013, recognizes a team at a CAAR member location that has shown leadership in the adoption of 4R Nutrient Stewardship into their business practices.
Last year’s winner: MacEwen Agricentre Inc.
- The 2021 CAAR Conference Is Going Virtual The health and safety of CAAR Conference attendees are of utmost importance to us, in light of the on-going developments with COVID-19, we have chosen to host the 2021 CAAR Conference virtually from February 9 - 11, ...
- Connecting the Ag Retail Industry The 2021 CAAR Conference will focus on the business of ag retail and connecting the agriculture retail industry. Hosted from February 9 - 11, 2021 at the Westin Edmonton and Fairmont Hotel Macdonald in Edmonton, AB, ...
- 2021 CAAR Conference Exhibitor Registration Opens Monday, June 22, 2020 Secure your booth space for the 2021 CAAR Conference, hosted in Edmonton, AB from February 9-11, 2021. Continue reading for more important CAAR Conference updates and ways to support the event. Statement Regarding...
- The 2020 CAAR Conference: Embracing Innovation The 2020 CAAR Conference brought ag retailers back to sunny Saskatoon, Sask. for two-and-a-half days of speaker sessions and unbeatable networking opportunities. This year’s conference marked CAAR’s 25th anniversary ...
- CAAR Congratulates the 2020 Conference Survey Winners Thank you to everyone who took the time to complete the conference survey. Your feedback on the 2020 CAAR Conference will help us improve future events, including the 2021 CAAR Conference in Edmonton, AB. Everyone wh...