CAAR AGM will be held on Thursday, June 16, 2022, at 10:00 am. CAAR is now accepting nominations from members in good standing for its 2022-23 Board of Directors. The slate of directors will be presented during the AGM. Deadline is June 12 at midnight.
CAAR is looking for representatives in specific geographies; one from Saskatchewan, two from Ontario, and one from Quebec / Maritime provinces.
Lending your time and expertise to the CAAR Board gives you an active and rewarding role in shaping your industry. Being active on the Board is a great way to expand your network, represent your fellow retailers and contribute to the strength of the industry. Take your involvement with CAAR to the next level by joining the CAAR Board of Directors!
Don't think you are ready yet to join the Board?
Join a CAAR Committee instead. Take advantage of the numerous opportunities to support the Canadian ag retail industry and support your company and fellow CAAR members by joining a CAAR committee! CAAR has five committees:
The committees work with the board and executive council to drive the activities of the association.
- Meet your 2022-23 CAAR Board of Directors Get to know Board members: Wes Arnfinson, Eric Gregory, Martin Kiefer, Darrel Knight, Stan Loewen, Taylor Olsen, Stu Rasmussen, Scott Russell, Craig Senchuk, and Stewart Whillans. The Board of Directors will cont...
- A message from your Chairman of the Board Hi Everyone! I’m Stu Rasmussen, Chairman of the CAAR Board of Directors. Mitch Rezansoff, your Executive Director, has kindly given me this platform for this issue of your CAAR Communicator. This has been a year ...
- CAAR News New Perk$ Partner – LeftField Commodity Research Inc. LeftField conducts market analysis on 16 Canadian grains, oilseeds and special crops as well as subclasses of crops on a weekly basis. Three comprehensive week...
- 2021-22 Membership Renewal is Underway CAAR would like to thank all members who have already paid their membership fees for 2021-22! CAAR is the only national association representing the interests of and addressing critical issues facing ag retailers ...
- CAAR Congratulates Jeff Holmes Winner of the CAAR Retailer Hall of Fame Award. The Retailer Hall of Fame award was established in 2008 as the “lifetime achievement award” for our industry. This award recognizes an individual who has consistently demonstrated exceptional performance and dedicati...
Join the discussion...
You must be logged in as a CAAR member to comment.