Don’t miss your chance to confirm your membership to the association that fights for your rights and provides the support you need.
CAAR is the only national association representing the interests of and addressing critical issues facing ag retailers today and is entrenched in the issues that impact your business, making a difference for our ag retailer and supplier members.
CAAR offers exclusive online training programs for ag retailers:
- Anhydrous Ammonia: Retailer Safe Handling and TDG Certification
- Anhydrous Ammonia: Safety & The Farmer – TDG Certification
- TDG Fundamentals: Retailer TDG Certification
- WHMIS 2015 Complete
- Nurse Tank Safety Program
- Investing in Certified Seed
- CCA Examiner (onsite training is available upon request)
- Crop Management Forum Online
Membership renewals are on their way. Payment can be made online or by cheque, sent to the CAAR office. We look forward to your commitment and thank you in advance for your continued support.
- CAAR Perk$ spotlight on Western Financial Group CAAR Perk$ spotlights Manitoba-based Western Financial Group with a holistic approach to insurance and a commitment to efficient and cost-effective services. Through the CAAR Perk$ program, CAAR members can acces...
- Spotlight on CAAR Perk$ Partner LeftField Commodity Research CAAR is pleased to place the CAAR Perk$ Partner spotlight on LeftField Commodity Research who are eager to assist agri-retailers in providing added value to their customers and to strengthen relationships between ag ...
- Nitrogen stabilizers - an ally in the fight against volatilization Nitrogen stabilizers are a great ally in the fight against volatilization and spring weather. It’s a fact that helps explain why we’re seeing more growers gravitate toward solutions like ANVOL™: an easy-to-handle nit...
- Did you remember renew your 2023-24 CAAR Membership? Summer is a busy time of year, so you may have missed your CAAR Membership renewal. Please remember to renew your membership now, if you have not already done so. CAAR is newly committed to the following pillars...
- Why CAAR membership benefits your business CAAR Membership Renewals were sent recently sent to members. Why should you renew? Membership with CAAR enables you to focus your attention on your business; while trusting CAAR to share the regulatory, compliance an...