Don’t miss your chance to confirm your membership to the association that fights for your rights and provides the support you need.
CAAR is the only national association representing the interests of and addressing critical issues facing ag retailers today and is entrenched in the issues that impact your business, making a difference for our ag retailer and supplier members.
In addition to CAAR's advocacy actions, CAAR members also save on business services and training. Learn more about CAAR Perk$ and CAAR Training.
CAAR offers exclusive online training programs for ag retailers:
- Anhydrous Ammonia: Retailer Safe Handling and TDG Certification
- Anhydrous Ammonia: Safety & The Farmer – TDG Certification
- TDG Fundamentals: Retailer TDG Certification
- WHMIS 2015 Complete
- Nurse Tank Safety Program
- Investing in Certified Seed
- CCA Examiner (onsite training is available upon request)
- Crop Management Forum Online
Membership renewals are on their way. Payment can be made online or by cheque, sent to the CAAR office. We look forward to your commitment and thank you in advance for your continued support.
- CAAR Perk$ Celebrates Western Financial Group CAAR is celebrating the CAAR Perk$ program with Western Financial Group, a Manitoba-based company, with a holistic approach to insurance and a commitment to efficient and cost-effective services. Through the CAAR Per...
- CAAR News 2023 CAAR Conference in Edmonton, 2022-2023 CAAR Membership & CAAR Advocacy 2023 CAAR Conference in Edmonton The 2023 CAAR Conference and Tradeshow will be hosted at the Westin Edmonton in Alberta from Februa...
- Did you remember to renew your CAAR Membership? Did you forget to renew your membership? By now, you should have received your membership renewal information for the 2022-23 year, and hopefully your membership invoice has been made. Summer is a busy time, if you ...
- Reminder: CAAR Membership Renewals Due Mid-July By now, CAAR members should have received their membership renewal information for the 2022-23 year. Don't delay - membership renewals are due Mid-July. With several advocacy issues ongoing to protect the industry, ...
- Membership Renewal Reminder: Why CAAR Membership Benefits Your Business CAAR Membership Renewals are being sent this week, please watch your inbox for invoices. Membership with CAAR enables you to focus your attention on your business; while trusting CAAR to share the regulatory, compli...
Join the discussion...
You must be logged in as a CAAR member to comment.