CAAR Membership Renewals are being sent this week, please watch your inbox for invoices. Membership with CAAR enables you to focus your attention on your business; while trusting CAAR to share the regulatory, compliance and advocacy information you need to know when you need to know it. How do CAAR services help your retail business?
CAAR’s advocacy work, regulatory compliance support and training programs, annual conference, and communications services are of benefit to all ag retail businesses, and is proud to offer them at minimal or no cost to members.
As a CAAR member, you are a part of a national unified voice:
- CAAR advocates on behalf of the business of ag retail;
- CAAR protects your employees, customers and the public through a continued emphasis on maintaining and exceeding safety and security standards;
- CAAR ensures the long-term environmental, economic and social sustainability of the ag retail industry by supporting best management practices and transparency in business.
As a CAAR member, you receive:
- Access to continuing education programs to maintain your status as a trusted resource for your customers;
- Opportunities to forge new and strengthen existing business relationships at the annual CAAR Conference;
- Timely and informative communications keeping you up to date with the latest industry news, trends, and regulations.
As a CAAR member, you are proud to:
- Stand behind the science of agriculture and support innovations that lead to positive impacts for the agriculture industry;
- Support programs that encourage education, discussion and a clear understanding about Canadian agriculture;
- Contribute to the achievements of the Canadian agriculture industry.
CAAR Membership Renewal Reminder
CAAR 2022/23 membership payments are due in mid-July, and we are encouraging all members to continue to support and strengthen the association.
- 2022-23 Membership Renewal is Underway Don’t miss your chance to confirm your membership to the association that fights for your rights and provides the support you need. CAAR is the only national association representing the interests of and addressin...
- CAAR Provides Training Opportunities for Canadian Ag Retailers Providing training to over 3,000 individuals in over 250 companies, CAAR offers exclusive programs to specifically meet the needs of the ag retailer and ensure they have the information to stay safe and succeed. C...
- CAAR Welcomes New Members! CAAR would like to welcome two new members to the association. Every member makes a difference and strengthens the voice of CAAR, we are confident you will enjoy the benefits of CAAR membership: Arva Grain Cor...
- CAAR Provides CAAR Members with the Latest News in the Ag Retail Industry CAAR constantly supports Canada’s ag retail sector and provide members the latest news, trends and regulation updates through our various communications channels. Featuring the news and insight that is important t...
- CAAR 2021 Annual Report now available – inspiration for renewing your membership! CAAR is pleased to share that the 2021 CAAR Annual Report which provides details of the activities and initiatives undertaken by the association to represent and address the interests and critical issues facing ag re...