Welcome to day two of the CAAR Conference 2016! The Canadian agri-retail industry’s premiere event is now fully under way, following our successful Retail Management Workshop, Icebreaker Reception and Industry Evening yesterday.
Here’s the most important information you’ll need to know for Wednesday, February 17.
Checking In and Walk-up Registration
The registration desk will be open today at the TCU Place foyer from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m., and this evening at The Sheraton Cavalier ballroom foyer from 5:45 to 7 p.m.
A complimentary shuttle service will run from 7 to 8:30 a.m. this morning from the Sheraton Cavalier (The Delta Bessborough is a minute’s walk from the Sheraton) to TCU Place. Shuttles will run on an approximate 15 minute loop, and the pickup location is the front doors of the Sheraton Cavalier. Shuttles back to the Sheraton in the evening will run from 4 to 5 p.m.
Annual General Meeting
The CAAR AGM will be held from 11:50 a.m. to 12 p.m. today at TCU place, and all CAAR members are invited to attend. A special meeting for CAAR members will take place directly after the AGM. All members are encouraged to stay and vote at this meeting.
Support CAAR at the Auction
The CAAR Pro-Ag Investments Auction takes place today at 3 p.m. on the TCU Place tradeshow floor. Support CAAR’s investments – which include the new Operation Ag Careers program – by bidding on exciting lots that range from agriculture equipment and crop inputs to personal electronics. The full list of auction items can be viewed here.
Banquet or Team Dinner
Tonight at 6 p.m. will see the CAAR’s Choice Awards Banquet hosted at The Sheraton Cavalier. Missed out on tickets to the sold-out banquet? Explore your options for team-building activities or networking dinners in our Saskatoon travel guide, published in the February Communicator.
- Connecting the Ag Retail Industry The 2021 CAAR Conference will focus on the business of ag retail and connecting the agriculture retail industry. Hosted from February 9 - 11, 2021 at the Westin Edmonton and Fairmont Hotel Macdonald in Edmonton, AB, ...
- Connect with the Ag Retail Industry Through Conference Sponsorship Connect with the agriculture industry to promote your company’s products and services and bring maximum exposure to your brand by being a sponsor of the 2021 CAAR Conference. Continue reading for more information on ...
- 2021 CAAR Conference Exhibitor Registration Opens Monday, June 22, 2020 Secure your booth space for the 2021 CAAR Conference, hosted in Edmonton, AB from February 9-11, 2021. Continue reading for more important CAAR Conference updates and ways to support the event. Statement Regarding...
- Congratulations to This Year's CAAR's Choice Award Winners The best-of-the-best in ag retail were celebrated at the CAAR’s Choice Awards Banquet during the 2020 CAAR Conference in Saskatoon, Sask. Keep reading to see who took home the top honours. This year, the following...
- Reminder to Fill Out Your CAAR Conference Survey Calling all 2020 CAAR Conference delegates: remember to provide your feedback on the event for your chance to win a $50 VISA gift card. Check your email inbox for a link to fill out CAAR’s Post-Conference Survey. Don...