The 2023 CAAR Pro-Ag Investments Auction is back! The online auction will take place during the 2023 CAAR Conference. Last year the Auction raised $75,000.
The Pro-Ag Investment Auction is held annually to support CAAR’s advocacy efforts. As CAAR’s only fundraiser, the auction generates critical revenue that helps keep membership fees low, while allowing CAAR to take part in a wide range of industry-strengthening initiatives.
Currently, there are three ways that you can support the initiatives funded by CAAR Pro-Ag Investments.
1. Donate to the Auction:
Donate a prize (anything from crop inputs to flat screen TVs to fishing trips!). Donations to the CAAR Pro-Ag Investments Auction will contribute to your sponsorship level at the CAAR Conference at a rate of 50% of SRP.
2. Bid and Buy at the Auction:
No auction is complete without its buyers! Auction items will be available for preview on our website as they are received. Bidding will open on February 6th at 10:00 am CST and close on February 9th at noon CST. Every dollar you spend goes directly to the association. CAAR is working with CharityAuctionsToday to facilitate the online auction, making it easier for you to bid on auction products through online and mobile bidding.
3. Direct Donations:
We are always grateful for direct donations. We’ve got a lot of work ahead of us, and your support will allow us to better serve our member community. Thank you for helping to be our driving force!
For more information about donating items to the Pro-Ag Investments Auction, or making a direct donation, please contact Lady Gabilo at 204-989-9304.
- CAAR Pro-Ag Investments Auction Fundraising Results CAAR is delighted to share that $57,250 was raised from the recent Pro-Ag Investment Auction. The Pro-Ag Investment Auction is held annually to support CAAR’s advocacy efforts. CAAR’s only fundraiser, the Pro-Ag a...
- CAAR Members invited to participate in ARA Brazil Mission CAAR is pleased to share information on a high-value experience hosted by the ARA (Agricultural Retailers Association). CAAR (Canadian Association of Agri-Retailers) sister association, the ARA (Agricultural Retai...
- Three reasons to attend the 2023 CAAR Conference Three sessions at the 2023 CAAR Conference, February 6 to 8, 2023, that will help you prepare for the Challenges & Opportunities Ahead! The 2023 CAAR Conference and Tradeshow will be hosted in-person at t...
- CAAR Conference Speakers Announced: Johnathan Berkshire Miller CAAR is delighted to announce Johnathan Berkshire Miller will be a keynote speaker at the 2023 CAAR Conference in February. The theme for the 2023 CAAR Conference is Challenges and Opportunities Ahead. Jonathan...
- CAAR News CAAR welcomes Nikeisha to the team! CAAR is delighted to welcome Nikeisha Paul-Hunnighan to the Marketing, Communications & Event Management role with the association. Nikeisha has a variety of experiences cen...
Join the discussion...
You must be logged in as a CAAR member to comment.