CAAR is pleased to offer members an exclusive look at the ideas, insights and information shared during the 2016 CAAR Conference.
The presentations from speaker sessions at both the conference and the Retail Management Workshop are now available on caar.org. This is your chance to unlock your potential by reviewing the highlights of the CAAR Conference speaker program, and sharing what you learned with colleagues.
Click the links below to view the CAAR Conference Speaker Presentations.
Session #1: Large Commercial Producer Survey Results
Presentation | Handout
Session #2: Understanding Gen Y as an Employee and a Customer
Session #3: The Producer Perspectives on Agriculture Salespeople Study
Workshop Session #1: Understanding and Utilizing Your Instincts
Presentation | Handout
Workshop Session #2: Human Resources and Employee Benefits Support for CAAR Retailers
Workshop Session #3: Emergency Response Assistance Plan (ERAP) Tips and Support Options
- 2021-22 Membership Renewal is Underway CAAR would like to thank all members who have already paid their membership fees for 2021-22! CAAR is the only national association representing the interests of and addressing critical issues facing ag retailers ...
- CAAR 27th Annual Conference - More speakers announced CAAR is delighted to announce more speakers for the 2022 CAAR Conference which will be held February 8-10, 2022, in Edmonton. The theme of the conference is Resilience: Adapt & Advance., and will feature Michael...
- Frosty conditions predicted for Winter Frosty conditions could make a biting return weather wise in Canada this winter according to AccuWeather expert meteorologist Brett Anderson. His prediction was included as part of AccuWeather’s annual Canada winter ...
- Thank You for Attending #CAARcon On behalf of the CAAR Staff, Board of Directors and Conference Committee, thank you to everyone who attended the 2021 Virtual CAAR Conference and making it a successful event! The 2021 Virtual CAAR Conference, hos...
- Now online – Read the Feb. 2021 CAAR Communicator Read the February 2021 CAAR Communicator – available online now! The last issue of the CAAR Communicator before the annual CAAR Conference gives you the scoop on the virtual event from Feb. 9-11, plus important annou...