Don't miss the pre-conference workshops at the 2017 CAAR Conference!
The Retail Management Workshop and the Sales Training Workshop both take place on Tuesday, Feb. 14 from 12:30 - 4:30 pm.
Retail Management Workshop: Bruce Lee
This informative and accessible workshop will give conference attendees the chance to learn about effective communication and retail management. Speaker Bruce Lee will lead conference attendees through effective strategies geared towards client engagement, initiative development and delivery.
The foundation of this workshop is the DISC Profile, a self-scoring computer-generated behavioural assessment used as a road map to interpersonal communications. Workshop participants will use the information from the DISC Profile to identify their own behavioural style, capitalize on their strengths, anticipate and minimize potential conflicts with staff, and much more.
For the past 26 years, Bruce Lee has been providing educational keynotes, workshops and webinars across North America full time, working with individuals and organizations to help them get the results they need to grow their careers and enhance their business success. He has worked in branch management for a major Canadian bank, been a marketing representative for a fully-integrated Canadian oil and gas company and was the owner of a year-round retail convenience store.
With each presentation, Bruce Lee ensures the implementation of the ideas and strategies that move people ahead with a tangible return on their education event investment.
Sales Training Workshop: Orlyn Kostenuk
This workshop aims to help conference attendees develop their sales skills, build relationships with customers and increase customer satisfaction. Led by speaker Orlyn Kostenuk, participants will learn how to apply sales skills and behaviours that accurately match the buyer's state and motivations, learn the processes and stages of both buyer and seller simulataneously and use their expertise to positively influence outcomes to meet both the buyer's and their own requirements.
This three-day interactive workshop has been compressed into a half-day format, giving participants the chance to build their expertise in a fraction of the time and at a fraction of the cost of similar workshops. Workshop participants will receive a pre- and post-workshop Skills Assessment and Comprehensive Learning Guide.
Orlyn Kostenuk brings 24 years of experience with him to the 2017 CAAR Conference. Kostenuk is the founder, president and partner at Performance Strategies and is also one of the leading experts in workforce management, organizational productivity, high-impact sales training and behavioural science.
Don't Miss Out - Register Today!
These retailer-focused workshops will provide agri-retailers with fresh ideas, new skills and innovative practices for their operations - they simply can't be missed!
Conference delegates can purchase one of two passes for the pre-conference workshops. The Pre-Conference Workshop pass is available for CAAR members at $395 and for non-members at $495. The Conference and Workshop Combo Pass provides admission to the 2017 CAAR Conference and a pre-conference workshop of your choice! This pass is available for CAAR members at $770 and for non-members at $1,170.
Click here to register for the 2017 CAAR Conference today!
Click here for more information on 2017 CAAR Conference passes.
- CAAR Pro-Ag Investments Auction Fundraising Results CAAR is delighted to share that $57,250 was raised from the recent Pro-Ag Investment Auction. The Pro-Ag Investment Auction is held annually to support CAAR’s advocacy efforts. CAAR’s only fundraiser, the Pro-Ag a...
- CAAR Members invited to participate in ARA Brazil Mission CAAR is pleased to share information on a high-value experience hosted by the ARA (Agricultural Retailers Association). CAAR (Canadian Association of Agri-Retailers) sister association, the ARA (Agricultural Retai...
- Three reasons to attend the 2023 CAAR Conference Three sessions at the 2023 CAAR Conference, February 6 to 8, 2023, that will help you prepare for the Challenges & Opportunities Ahead! The 2023 CAAR Conference and Tradeshow will be hosted in-person at t...
- Three ways to get in on the CAAR Pro-Ag Investments Auction The Pro-Ag Investment Auction is held annually to support CAAR’s advocacy efforts. The online auction will take place during the 2023 CAAR Conference. Auction items will be available to preview ahead of the event and...
- 2023 CAAR Conference: Challenges & Opportunities Ahead CAAR is please to share the 2023 CAAR Conference theme will be Challenges & Opportunities Ahead! The 2023 CAAR Conference and Tradeshow will be hosted in-person at the Westin Edmonton in Alberta, February 6...
Join the discussion...
You must be logged in as a CAAR member to comment.