Register today for CAAR's Nurse Tank Safety Program (NTSP) safety training course covering the CSA B620 Safety Standard!
This training course will include hands-on hydrotesting, visual inspection procedures and Transport Canada facility registration guidance. All participants will receive a three-year certification or re-certification in NTSP safety training upon completion.
The morning classroom training will take place at the Brandon Clarion Hotel & Suites at 3130 Victoria Ave. The afternoon hands-on training session will be held at Double Diamond Farm Supply in Minto. Lunch is included in the cost of registration.
Don't miss out on this great opportunity to receive or renew your safety training certification - be sure to register by Tuesday, April 4.
Friday, April 7, 2017
9:00 am - 4:30 pm CST
Brandon Clarion Hotel & Suites
3130 Victoria Ave
Brandon, MB R7B 3Y3
Click here to register for the NTSP Training.
Click here for more information on the NTSP Training.
- The CAAR Pro-Ag Investments Auction is Going Digital! Hosted during the 2021 CAAR Conference from February 9 – 11, 2021, the CAAR Pro-Ag Investments auction will be hosted online, making it easier for you to bid on your favourite auction products through online and mobi...
- Celebrating 25 Years of Embracing Innovation Canadian agriculture has seen tremendous evolution and change since CAAR was formed and the first CAAR Conference was hosted in 1995. CAAR members have been there every step of the way throughout all of this change; ...
- NTSP Safety Training in Brandon - Register Now! The Canadian Association of Agri-Retailers is pleased to host NTSP Safety Training covering the testing and inspection requirements of the CSA B620 and CSA B622 Safety Standards. Read more for details on the training...
- Don’t Miss NTSP Training in Brandon Haven’t registered for live NTSP Safety Training in Brandon? Don’t miss this chance to review testing and inspection requirements of the CSA B620/B622 Safety Standards and receive 3-year safety certification or re-ce...
- The 2018 CAAR Conference Exhibitor Deadline is Almost Here! Mark your calendars – exhibitor registration for the 2018 CAAR Conference closes on December 1st. Exhibitor space is already 75 per cent sold – don’t wait until the last minute, register today! CAAR Conference exh...
Join the discussion...
You must be logged in as a CAAR member to comment.