It’s that time of year once again – CAAR members are in the process of receiving their membership renewal information. CAAR is encouraging all members to renew their CAAR membership for the 2017-2018 year!
A membership with CAAR brings great value to your business, and we look forward to continuing our relationship with members in 2017.
Furthering Your ROI
CAAR’s staff and board of directors, along with the guidance of the membership value committee, are focused on leading the association into the coming years with a clear understanding of what CAAR members need, and how CAAR can best serve those needs. This leadership team has recognized that the growing demand on CAAR’s services, and increasing pressure on CAAR’s revenue streams, will necessitate a modest member fee increase beginning in 2017.
CAAR has been very proud to offer agri-retail members consistently low member rates for upwards of 10 years. While our member rates will remain low in 2017, supporting less than 25% of our operating expenses, the modest increase this year will enable CAAR to continue the important programs and services for its membership. We thank you for your continued support of the association through your membership investment, and support of CAAR’s additional revenue streams that help us ensure your ROI remains high.
Committed to You
We recognize the hard work you do every day ensuring your customers have you as a valued resource for their business. This same commitment to your success is our focus every day. We appreciate every member, and look to continue to build value for you and your business. Thank you for working with us for the benefit of all.
To see how CAAR has worked and advocated for you in the past year, view our new Year-At-A-Glance document.
CAAR 2017-2018 Renewals
Your renewal package will be arriving by mail shortly, and an email will follow next week. We thank you in advance for your ongoing support of CAAR. Please feel free to contact your member services team if you have any questions or if there's anything we can do to help make your year with CAAR more successful.
- Erin Gowriluk to lead Canada Grains Council Bad news for Grain Growers of Canada (GGC) is good news for Canada Grains Council. After five years with GGC, Grain Growers of Canada Erin Gowriluk has departed the organization and is now the new president of the...
- PSAC strike will impact agriculture industry Jill Verwey, president of Keystone Agricultural Producers, says PSAC strike will have a significant impact on agriculture industry. More than 155,000 federal workers walked off the job Wednesday morning (April 19,...
- Recovery rates for containers 23L and smaller is 77% Canadian farmers brought more than 2M empty plastic pesticide and fertilizer containers 23L and smaller to Cleanfarms collection sites. On Saturday, April 22, 2023, Canadians and the world celebrated Earth Day. A...
- Seeding and/or Planting Times Survey for 2023 Attention all retailers! Complete the planting survey. Please let us know when seeding and/or planting will occur this spring. Follow the link below to fill out a quick survey. Results will be published in the ne...
- Share your Seeding and/or Planting Times for 2023 Attention all retailers! There is still time to complete the seeding/planting survey. Please let us know when seeding and/or planting will occur this spring. Follow the link below to fill out a quick survey. Resu...
Join the discussion...
You must be logged in as a CAAR member to comment.