The 2016 CAAR Membership Roster – Advertising deadline: October 16, 2015
The most comprehensive guide to agri-retail contacts, products and services in Canada. Act fast to get your ad into this coveted purchasing and networking tool.
The CAAR Communicator (December 2015) – Advertising deadline: October 16, 2015
Secure your ad space in the agri-retail sector’s most trusted source of industry, business, product and regulatory news.
The 2016 CAAR Calendar – Advertising deadline: October 16, 2015
***LIMITED AVAILABILITY*** Book your space in the CAAR Calendar, a fixture in agri-retail facilities nationwide.
Ready to take your agri-retail advertising to the next level? Contact:
WTR Media Sales
TF : 888.296.1987 x.3
Click here to learn more about advertising opportunities with CAAR.
- CAAR Conference Photo Gallery Now Online! Relive the highlights from the Agri-retail Event of the Year – the 2018 CAAR Conference photo gallery is now online! Featuring 10 informative speaker sessions and two and a half days of networking, The CAAR Conferenc...
- Stepping up to the Plate Agri-retailers can play a more prominent role in sustainability. Western Canadian organizations dedicated to promoting sustainable farming practices are struggling to survive, due to a significant decline in members...
- A Growing Problem Herbicide resistance has been increasing across Canada for the past four decades, with resistant weeds now found on an estimated 38 million acres of cropland in Western Canada. According to Hugh Beckie, research sci...
- Panel Discussion: Understanding Farmers' Needs and Expectations Four Canadian farmers share their insights into the relationship between farmer and retailer at the 2018 CAAR Conference. Four Canadian farmers share their insights into the relationship between farmer and retaile...
- Chairman’s Award: Bob McNaughton The winner of CAAR’s 2017 Chairman’s Award has been a force in the Ontario fertilizer industry throughout his career, which has spanned more than 40 years. Although his business achievements are numerous and impressi...