The 2016 CAAR Membership Roster – Advertising deadline: October 16, 2015
The most comprehensive guide to agri-retail contacts, products and services in Canada. Act fast to get your ad into this coveted purchasing and networking tool.
The CAAR Communicator (December 2015) – Advertising deadline: October 16, 2015
Secure your ad space in the agri-retail sector’s most trusted source of industry, business, product and regulatory news.
The 2016 CAAR Calendar – Advertising deadline: October 16, 2015
***LIMITED AVAILABILITY*** Book your space in the CAAR Calendar, a fixture in agri-retail facilities nationwide.
Ready to take your agri-retail advertising to the next level? Contact:
WTR Media Sales
TF : 888.296.1987 x.3
Click here to learn more about advertising opportunities with CAAR.
- The CAAR Communicator's October 2020 Issue is Now Available The October 2020 issue of The CAAR Communicator magazine is now available in print, online and PDF format. Read about the future of tradeshows, applying the 4R principles to foliar fertilizer application, innovative ...
- Connecting the Ag Retail Industry The 2021 CAAR Conference will focus on the business of ag retail and connecting the agriculture retail industry. Hosted from February 9 - 11, 2021 at the Westin Edmonton and Fairmont Hotel Macdonald in Edmonton, AB, ...
- Connect with the Ag Retail Industry Through Conference Sponsorship Connect with the agriculture industry to promote your company’s products and services and bring maximum exposure to your brand by being a sponsor of the 2021 CAAR Conference. Continue reading for more information on ...
- Thank You for Making the 2020 CAAR Conference a Success The staff and board of CAAR would like to extend a sincere thank-you to everyone who joined us at TCU Place in Saskatoon and helped make our 25th anniversary event a resounding success. Keep reading for important pos...
- 2020 CAAR Conference - Day Two Recap The first full day of the 2020 CAAR Conference was packed with conversation, information and celebration. Here are your Day Two highlights: Roundtable Discussions Wednesday got off to a roaring start with structu...