Changes for the Safety & the Farmer Course
The Safety & the Farmer course is hosted by Fertilizer Canada as of October 1, 2021. You can access the course online to renew or obtain your TDG certifi-cation.
For those who registered before October 1, 2021, you will be able to access your profile for one full year after the date of issuance. Physical certificates for in-person training remain unchanged and can be ordered at caar.org.
Be A Conference Sponsor
Auction Donation Request
Be A Conference Exhibitor
Director Nominations Now Open
Annual General Meeting Update
To give delegates the best opportunity to attend the 2022 CAAR AGM, the meeting will be incorporated into the lunch break on Wednesday, Feb. 9th at the 2022 CAAR Conference. The AGM will take place in the main conference room, allowing conference attendees to eat their lunch while getting important association information. An agenda and supporting documents will be made available at the meeting. Members who are not able to attend the 2022 CAAR Conference in Edmonton can view the AGM in real time as it will be streamed on-line. Watch your email inbox and caar.org for more information on the AGM and how to view it remotely, if required.
CAAR Perks Partner
CAAR members have exclusive access to discounted products and services that can save you hundreds or even thousands every year, including exclusive access to programs not widely available, like affordable health and pension benefits for your staff through Group Benefits Consulting of Canada. For more information, please visit caar.org/resources/caar-perk. If you have any suggestions re: who/what you would like to see added as a Perk Partner, please let us know and we will explore opportunities out there.
- Quarterly At-A-Glance (January – March 2022) CAAR was busy in the first quarter of 2022 - we know it's hard to keep up with everything. Learn about CAAR's activities in our first Quarterly At-A-Glance of 2022, providing an overview of how we represented and adv...
- April 2022 Issue of CAAR Communicator Available Online Now The April 2022 CAAR Communicator is now also available online in case you missed the print version. The cover story reviews the cost of fertilizer pricing in the Crop Market Outlook article -- just one of the many...
- The Science-Based Voice of the Ag Industry Advice might be free to give, but when it comes to serving farmers and consumers, the true voice of science-based reason belongs to the agrologist. If there’s one thing people involved in the science of agrology d...
- February 2022 Issue of CAAR Communicator Available Online Now The February 2022 CAAR Communicator arrived in mailboxes earlier this month and is now also available online. The cover story looks at the impact of the floods in BC from both a farmer and a retailer perspective, ...
- Staying Ahead of the Customer You are more than an Ag retailer—you’re an Ag advisor. Here are five tips you should be utilizing to expand your role with the farmer. If you thought going into ag retail merely involved selling products and servi...