Don’t miss the chance to gain extraordinary value and corporate exposure in return for supporting your association at the 2018 CAAR Conference!
By participating in or donating to the CAAR Pro-Ag Investments Auction, you can get your message in front of over 300 conference attendees, raise your profile and generate new connections through conference sponsorship.
CAAR Conference Sponsorship
Choose from exclusive sponsorship opportunities like the CAAR’s Choice Awards, speaker presentations, panel discussions, conference Wi-Fi, or even meals on the tradeshow floor. As a CAAR Conference sponsor, you’ll receive recognition through signage and announcements at the conference, along with your company listing in the conference agenda and in communications to delegates.
“We recognize that each company is looking for a unique gateway to get their message in front of Canada’s agri-retailers,” says Lisa Defoort, event and creative manager at CAAR. “We’re proud to offer five levels of sponsorship and custom sponsorship packages to meet your company’s marketing objectives and maximize the value you’ll receive from sponsoring the CAAR Conference.”
Sponsoring the 2018 CAAR Conference helps CAAR create an educational, valuable and memorable conference for Canadian agri-retailers.
Visit http://caar.org/caar-conference/sponsors to learn more about the great sponsorship opportunities available to you at the 2018 CAAR Conference.
The CAAR Pro-Ag Investments Auction
Help strengthen the agri-retail industry at the CAAR Pro-Ag Investments Auction! As CAAR’s only fundraiser, the Pro-Ag Investments Auction generates critical revenue to support CAAR’s advocacy efforts and keep membership fees low.
“CAAR is dedicated to increasing value for our members through our advocacy efforts to enhance and protect the industry,” says Lynda Nicol, director of member services at CAAR. “Your support of the Pro-Ag Investments Auction ensures we can continue to do what we do best: maintain a strong voice for our members on policy and regulatory issues, and represent agri-retailers at industry events and working groups throughout the year.”
Support your association by bidding at the auction or by donating auction prizes! CAAR accepts all kinds of donations, ranging from crop inputs to fishing trips to flat-screen TVs and direct donations. Donations made to the CAAR Pro Ag Investments Auction also contribute to your sponsorship level at the CAAR Conference at a rate of 50% SRP.
Visit http://caar.org/caar-conference/auction to learn more about how the CAAR Pro-Ag Investments Auction supports CAAR members and the industry.
- CAAR Among Industry Groups Concerned about PMRA’s Proposed Decision on Neonics On Aug. 15, the Pest Management Regulatory Agency (PMRA) released proposed decisions to phase out all outdoor use of clothianidin and thiamethoxam, two important products that have been used responsibly by Canadian c...
- Be Featured in the 2019 CAAR Conference Registration Guide Attention CAAR Conference Exhibitors: companies that register to exhibit at the 2019 CAAR Conference before Friday, Sept. 7, 2018 will be listed in the 2019 Conference Registration Guide, included with the October is...
- Panel Discussion: Selling the Business of Agronomy Three retailers offer their expertise on selling the business of agronomy during the second panel discussion at the 2018 CAAR Conference. From left to right: Aaron BreimerAgronomy Manager, Veritas Farm Business M...
- 2019 CAAR Conference The 2019 CAAR Conference is coming up and the conference planning committee is hard at work making it the best it can be! In the meantime, here’s a sneak peek from behind the scenes. Now in its 24th year, the CAA...
- Build Your CAAR Conference Sponsorship Package It pays off to sponsor the CAAR Conference! Review the 2019 CAAR Conference Sponsorship Package to learn more about the recognition and promotion your company will receive in return for supporting the ag retail event...