Don’t miss the chance to gain extraordinary value and corporate exposure in return for supporting your association at the 2018 CAAR Conference!
By participating in or donating to the CAAR Pro-Ag Investments Auction, you can get your message in front of over 300 conference attendees, raise your profile and generate new connections through conference sponsorship.
CAAR Conference Sponsorship
Choose from exclusive sponsorship opportunities like the CAAR’s Choice Awards, speaker presentations, panel discussions, conference Wi-Fi, or even meals on the tradeshow floor. As a CAAR Conference sponsor, you’ll receive recognition through signage and announcements at the conference, along with your company listing in the conference agenda and in communications to delegates.
“We recognize that each company is looking for a unique gateway to get their message in front of Canada’s agri-retailers,” says Lisa Defoort, event and creative manager at CAAR. “We’re proud to offer five levels of sponsorship and custom sponsorship packages to meet your company’s marketing objectives and maximize the value you’ll receive from sponsoring the CAAR Conference.”
Sponsoring the 2018 CAAR Conference helps CAAR create an educational, valuable and memorable conference for Canadian agri-retailers.
Visit http://caar.org/caar-conference/sponsors to learn more about the great sponsorship opportunities available to you at the 2018 CAAR Conference.
The CAAR Pro-Ag Investments Auction
Help strengthen the agri-retail industry at the CAAR Pro-Ag Investments Auction! As CAAR’s only fundraiser, the Pro-Ag Investments Auction generates critical revenue to support CAAR’s advocacy efforts and keep membership fees low.
“CAAR is dedicated to increasing value for our members through our advocacy efforts to enhance and protect the industry,” says Lynda Nicol, director of member services at CAAR. “Your support of the Pro-Ag Investments Auction ensures we can continue to do what we do best: maintain a strong voice for our members on policy and regulatory issues, and represent agri-retailers at industry events and working groups throughout the year.”
Support your association by bidding at the auction or by donating auction prizes! CAAR accepts all kinds of donations, ranging from crop inputs to fishing trips to flat-screen TVs and direct donations. Donations made to the CAAR Pro Ag Investments Auction also contribute to your sponsorship level at the CAAR Conference at a rate of 50% SRP.
Visit http://caar.org/caar-conference/auction to learn more about how the CAAR Pro-Ag Investments Auction supports CAAR members and the industry.
- The Innovation Showdown The breakout star of the 2017 CAAR Conference is back! The breakout star of the 2017 CAAR Conference is back! The Innovation ShowdownWednesday, February 14, 11:15 a.m. – 12 p.m. That’s right ladies and gentlemen...
- CAAR Issued Equivalency Certificate SH 11960 CAAR is pleased to announce that it has received an Equivalency Certificate from Transport Canada which provides certain variances from the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) B622 Standard related to pressure testi...
- Richardson Acquires 10 Retail Locations from CHS Canada Richardson International announced last week that they have acquired 10 retail crop inputs locations in Western Canada from CHS Canada LP. Richardson will acquire nine crop inputs locations in Alberta: Alix, Beise...
- CAAR Mart Spotlight CAAR Mart is your one-stop shop for all your agri-retail needs! If you’re looking to update your facility’s safety signage, equipment decals, placards or training items, then look no further than CAAR Mart. CAAR mem...
- The 2018 CAAR Conference Exhibitor Deadline is Almost Here! Mark your calendars – exhibitor registration for the 2018 CAAR Conference closes on December 1st. Exhibitor space is already 75 per cent sold – don’t wait until the last minute, register today! CAAR Conference exh...