Don’t miss the chance to gain extraordinary value and corporate exposure in return for supporting your association at the 2018 CAAR Conference!
By participating in or donating to the CAAR Pro-Ag Investments Auction, you can get your message in front of over 300 conference attendees, raise your profile and generate new connections through conference sponsorship.
CAAR Conference Sponsorship
Choose from exclusive sponsorship opportunities like the CAAR’s Choice Awards, speaker presentations, panel discussions, conference Wi-Fi, or even meals on the tradeshow floor. As a CAAR Conference sponsor, you’ll receive recognition through signage and announcements at the conference, along with your company listing in the conference agenda and in communications to delegates.
“We recognize that each company is looking for a unique gateway to get their message in front of Canada’s agri-retailers,” says Lisa Defoort, event and creative manager at CAAR. “We’re proud to offer five levels of sponsorship and custom sponsorship packages to meet your company’s marketing objectives and maximize the value you’ll receive from sponsoring the CAAR Conference.”
Sponsoring the 2018 CAAR Conference helps CAAR create an educational, valuable and memorable conference for Canadian agri-retailers.
Visit http://caar.org/caar-conference/sponsors to learn more about the great sponsorship opportunities available to you at the 2018 CAAR Conference.
The CAAR Pro-Ag Investments Auction
Help strengthen the agri-retail industry at the CAAR Pro-Ag Investments Auction! As CAAR’s only fundraiser, the Pro-Ag Investments Auction generates critical revenue to support CAAR’s advocacy efforts and keep membership fees low.
“CAAR is dedicated to increasing value for our members through our advocacy efforts to enhance and protect the industry,” says Lynda Nicol, director of member services at CAAR. “Your support of the Pro-Ag Investments Auction ensures we can continue to do what we do best: maintain a strong voice for our members on policy and regulatory issues, and represent agri-retailers at industry events and working groups throughout the year.”
Support your association by bidding at the auction or by donating auction prizes! CAAR accepts all kinds of donations, ranging from crop inputs to fishing trips to flat-screen TVs and direct donations. Donations made to the CAAR Pro Ag Investments Auction also contribute to your sponsorship level at the CAAR Conference at a rate of 50% SRP.
Visit http://caar.org/caar-conference/auction to learn more about how the CAAR Pro-Ag Investments Auction supports CAAR members and the industry.
- Provide input into the industry’s recycling programs in Manitoba Manitoba Environment and Climate is seeing input into the recycling programs that impact the agricultural sector. As you may know, Cleanfarms’ collection programs are currently undergoing several changes: The ...
- 2023 CAAR Conference a great way to prepare for Challenges & Opportunities Ahead As 2022 comes to a close it is time to prepare for 2023. CAAR Conference 2023 is a great way to prepare for the Challenges & Opportunities Ahead! The 2023 CAAR Conference and Tradeshow will be hosted in-p...
- Exhibitor opportunities at the 2023 CAAR Conference Are you trying to reach Canada’s Agri-Retailers? The 2023 CAAR Conference and Tradeshow will be hosted at the Westin Edmonton in Alberta February 6 to 8, 2023. Exhibiting at the 2023 CAAR Conference is a great way...
- CAAR News 2023 CAAR Conference in Edmonton, 2022-2023 CAAR Membership & CAAR Advocacy 2023 CAAR Conference in Edmonton The 2023 CAAR Conference and Tradeshow will be hosted at the Westin Edmonton in Alberta from Februa...
- 2023 CAAR Conference will be February 7 to 9 As previously announced, the 2023 CAAR Conference and Tradeshow will be hosted at the Westin Edmonton in Alberta February 7 to 9, 2023. It will be great to meet in person and see one another again. The 2023 CAAR...
Join the discussion...
You must be logged in as a CAAR member to comment.