Don’t miss the chance to gain extraordinary value and corporate exposure in return for supporting your association at the 2018 CAAR Conference!
By participating in or donating to the CAAR Pro-Ag Investments Auction, you can get your message in front of over 300 conference attendees, raise your profile and generate new connections through conference sponsorship.
CAAR Conference Sponsorship
Choose from exclusive sponsorship opportunities like the CAAR’s Choice Awards, speaker presentations, panel discussions, conference Wi-Fi, or even meals on the tradeshow floor. As a CAAR Conference sponsor, you’ll receive recognition through signage and announcements at the conference, along with your company listing in the conference agenda and in communications to delegates.
“We recognize that each company is looking for a unique gateway to get their message in front of Canada’s agri-retailers,” says Lisa Defoort, event and creative manager at CAAR. “We’re proud to offer five levels of sponsorship and custom sponsorship packages to meet your company’s marketing objectives and maximize the value you’ll receive from sponsoring the CAAR Conference.”
Sponsoring the 2018 CAAR Conference helps CAAR create an educational, valuable and memorable conference for Canadian agri-retailers.
Visit http://caar.org/caar-conference/sponsors to learn more about the great sponsorship opportunities available to you at the 2018 CAAR Conference.
The CAAR Pro-Ag Investments Auction
Help strengthen the agri-retail industry at the CAAR Pro-Ag Investments Auction! As CAAR’s only fundraiser, the Pro-Ag Investments Auction generates critical revenue to support CAAR’s advocacy efforts and keep membership fees low.
“CAAR is dedicated to increasing value for our members through our advocacy efforts to enhance and protect the industry,” says Lynda Nicol, director of member services at CAAR. “Your support of the Pro-Ag Investments Auction ensures we can continue to do what we do best: maintain a strong voice for our members on policy and regulatory issues, and represent agri-retailers at industry events and working groups throughout the year.”
Support your association by bidding at the auction or by donating auction prizes! CAAR accepts all kinds of donations, ranging from crop inputs to fishing trips to flat-screen TVs and direct donations. Donations made to the CAAR Pro Ag Investments Auction also contribute to your sponsorship level at the CAAR Conference at a rate of 50% SRP.
Visit http://caar.org/caar-conference/auction to learn more about how the CAAR Pro-Ag Investments Auction supports CAAR members and the industry.
- 2019 CAAR Conference Exhibitor Registration Opens Tomorrow Interested in exhibiting at the leading business conference for ag-retailers? Make sure to secure your space on the CAAR Conference tradeshow floor. Registration opens Wednesday, June 20. Register as an exhibitor ...
- CAAR Perk$ Spotlight: Humaniqa You have a lot to think about when it comes to running your business, but the right tools can improve efficiency and bring you peace of mind. Humaniqa, offered through the CAAR Perk$ program, makes handling human re...
- Member Alert: Update on CAAR’s Equivalency Certificate and Temporary Certificate *Note: this article contains the most up to date information on CAAR’s Equivalency and Temporary Certificates regarding the B620/622 changes. In the case of discrepancy, please disregard previous information. Canadi...
- Panel Discussion: Understanding Farmers' Needs and Expectations Four Canadian farmers share their insights into the relationship between farmer and retailer at the 2018 CAAR Conference. Four Canadian farmers share their insights into the relationship between farmer and retaile...
- Chairman’s Award: Bob McNaughton The winner of CAAR’s 2017 Chairman’s Award has been a force in the Ontario fertilizer industry throughout his career, which has spanned more than 40 years. Although his business achievements are numerous and impressi...