Don’t miss the chance to gain extraordinary value and corporate exposure in return for supporting your association at the 2018 CAAR Conference!
By participating in or donating to the CAAR Pro-Ag Investments Auction, you can get your message in front of over 300 conference attendees, raise your profile and generate new connections through conference sponsorship.
CAAR Conference Sponsorship
Choose from exclusive sponsorship opportunities like the CAAR’s Choice Awards, speaker presentations, panel discussions, conference Wi-Fi, or even meals on the tradeshow floor. As a CAAR Conference sponsor, you’ll receive recognition through signage and announcements at the conference, along with your company listing in the conference agenda and in communications to delegates.
“We recognize that each company is looking for a unique gateway to get their message in front of Canada’s agri-retailers,” says Lisa Defoort, event and creative manager at CAAR. “We’re proud to offer five levels of sponsorship and custom sponsorship packages to meet your company’s marketing objectives and maximize the value you’ll receive from sponsoring the CAAR Conference.”
Sponsoring the 2018 CAAR Conference helps CAAR create an educational, valuable and memorable conference for Canadian agri-retailers.
Visit http://caar.org/caar-conference/sponsors to learn more about the great sponsorship opportunities available to you at the 2018 CAAR Conference.
The CAAR Pro-Ag Investments Auction
Help strengthen the agri-retail industry at the CAAR Pro-Ag Investments Auction! As CAAR’s only fundraiser, the Pro-Ag Investments Auction generates critical revenue to support CAAR’s advocacy efforts and keep membership fees low.
“CAAR is dedicated to increasing value for our members through our advocacy efforts to enhance and protect the industry,” says Lynda Nicol, director of member services at CAAR. “Your support of the Pro-Ag Investments Auction ensures we can continue to do what we do best: maintain a strong voice for our members on policy and regulatory issues, and represent agri-retailers at industry events and working groups throughout the year.”
Support your association by bidding at the auction or by donating auction prizes! CAAR accepts all kinds of donations, ranging from crop inputs to fishing trips to flat-screen TVs and direct donations. Donations made to the CAAR Pro Ag Investments Auction also contribute to your sponsorship level at the CAAR Conference at a rate of 50% SRP.
Visit http://caar.org/caar-conference/auction to learn more about how the CAAR Pro-Ag Investments Auction supports CAAR members and the industry.
- Exhibitor Registration is Closed - Register as a Delegate Today! Exhibitor registration is closed, but you can still register as a delegate and take advantage of the many valuable networking opportunities and informative speaker sessions at the 2019 CAAR Conference in Winnipeg! ...
- CAAR Conference Speaker Spotlight: Graham Sherman Graham Sherman’s “disruptive behavior” helped him turn the Alberta brewing industry on its head and has made Tool Shed Brewing, the company he co-founded, one of the top craft beer brands in the country. Read more to...
- CAAR Conference Speaker Spotlight: Lesley Kelly Lesley Kelly farms, blogs at High Heels and Canola Fields and is one of the founders of the Do More Agriculture Foundation, a not-for-profit foundation which, for the last year, has been shining a light on the issue ...
- The 2019 CAAR Conference Preview Join us in Winnipeg for the ag retail event of the year – the 2019 CAAR Conference! This year’s conference promises to be better than ever, with insightful speakers, valuable professional development, networking o...
- When in Winnipeg There’s something to please every taste in Manitoba’s capital city. With one of the highest number of restaurants per capita in North America, Winnipeg is home to hundreds of restaurants, cafes, bistros, diners an...